The KISSING thread........

webber1998 said:
I just *LOVE* kissing and find it very sensual, erotic and stimulating. Remember when you first meet someone...those first kisses? The kind where you NEVER want to part from each other? I think that sometimes in relationships we FORGET that part.

I remember the first kiss I had with my wife. It was late (after midnight), it was freezing cold. I had just arrived from a 18 hour flight cross country during one of the worst winter storms on record. Three flights and 8 ticket changes. I was exhausted and hyped on airline coffee. We stepped outside to have a smoke while waiting for my luggage to show up.

This was our first meeting, and before we lit up I grabbed her and kissed her. After months of talking online and on the phone, I finally had her in my arms and I put all those months of surpressed passion into that kiss. It wasn't a very long kiss, our tongues touched only but a brief moment, it was too cold, and I don't know about her, but it felt like every inch of my body was alight with sparks, she trembled from the cold, and perhaps also from feelings similar to my own. Afterwards she did something which surprised me and touched me in a way I never knew I could be touched. But she buried her head in my shoulder in embarassment, like she had never been kissed like that before. Despite the feelings I had already for her, despite the months of talking, I knew, that very instant that she had won my heart and soul and would do anything to make her mine. If I thought I could have gotten away with it, I would have made love to her right then and there. Instead we opted, for several hours at a local denny's before going back to her place where we made love til dawn.

It was a rare kiss, a beautiful kiss, it held a magic all of its own. I don't know why I was so aggressive in kissing her, I've never felt that way around women before, usually I'm the shy one. But it seemed like the right thing to do.

Kissing her today is still as good as the first time, and it lights a fire in me that is hard to put out. And I've kissed her from the tips of her toes to the top of her head and everyplace in between.
 
Re: A kinky kiss...

Mistress K said:
I have my kinky married guy who will try just about anything.
One night I was reading some Forum letters from a magazine and had an idea I wanted to try with him.

I sucked his cock until he came and then held his cum in my mouth. I then french kissed him with his own cum - and he got rock hard again in seconds.

Probably the kinkiest kiss i've had ;)


:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

That is called snowballing.
 
I think kissing is the single most erotic thing two people can share. There are so many different types of kissing too - one can never get bored with it!

I have two "memorable" kisses:

1. With a man I worked with, whom we shared an "emotional" attraction and not physical (since he was in a relationship), but we did, once, kiss. It held all of the feelings we had for each other, and was definitely the best kiss I've ever experienced. Our mouths were just made for each other. *sigh*

2. A guy I dated - our first kiss was after our first date - I went back to his place after dinner, and I was all nervous, and he could tell I was nervous. He got this look of lust in his eye and took two steps towards me and put me against the wall and just started kissing me. It took me totally by surprise and sent a electric shock through me. We ended up kissing all night - just kissing - on his living room couch (okay, there was a bit of dry humping also - I admit it!). That was a kissing session I will never forget!

EL:kiss:
 
I think kissing is one of the most important things a man or woman can do. I love the act of kissing. Kissing her lips. Leaving a trail of kisses along her bare back. Kissing her neck. Giving her loving little pecks on the top of her head or forehead when we're cuddling and watching television. For me, kissing is a very initimate act and it should be savored and enjoyed at every chance.

I generally kiss with my eyes open.
 
A smooch a day...

We've been married to each other for 15 years and are in the midst of a post children sexual renaissance ( trust me, it does happen) and are consequently having the best time. The day we first kissed I can honestly say I knew I was going to marry this man. You know that feeling when everything is perfect? He is a great kisser and can make me wet in about 15 seconds. He says I make him hard in about the same time. See, a match made in heaven!

My favourite piece of kissing advice for folks who have been together a long time is to actually remember to kiss. Kiss a lot. Take the time to share at least one long, deep, passionate kiss with your partner each day. ( Hey don't feel limited to one.) Keeping kissing until you feel that heavenly stirring heaviness in your groin.It's a great reminder that you can actually ellicit a response in your partner and in yourself so easily from something so simple but so sexy.

I particularly love this kind of kissing instead of the "peck on the cheek, heading off to work style kisses". Spending the rest of the day feeling horny is quite delightful.
Kissing on the neck and shoulders is great turn on for me and my other faves include just keeping lips on your partners lips and literally breathing them in. I especially love it when my partner moans with pleasure into my mouth. Mwah!
:kiss:
 
I have noticed that oftentimes when the kissing is reduced to that peck on the cheek before you leave, no one even notices. I used to date this guy, and he had an amazing mouth, and we would literally make out for hours and hours, and sometimes that was all we would do ...then suddenly, a few months down the road, I suddenly realized, we didn't kiss anymore, just perhaps that little peck on hte cheek thing, and it was a dissapointemnt to realize that we, who had been those annoying ppl who were always in the corner making out, were reduced to pecking on the cheek...
 
Ahhhhhh

My first kiss.

I had my first real, passionate kiss only 7 months ago.

At first it was awkward, our lips tentatively serching for each others. Our teeth lightly scraping here and there. Missing the full part of his lips, while hitting the corner of his mouth. Giggling. While at the same time getting more aroused by the mili-second. His hands runing through my soft hair. Looking around, to make sure no one was watching us as we sat on a park bench in the dark. Noticing the increasing passion as the minutes moved on and on. Our lips pressing and pulling the other's. Heavy breathing and the wish that time would just stand still...
 
First - this board is intimidating. It's huge, and it's hard to start posting.

Second - to the topic. I admit - I've only read the second page (I'm just putting off my work...really...it's just accidental two week procrastination), but...

The kiss. My first real, live-to-goodness, etc. kiss was when I was seventeen, on a holiday in London and had just walked a pretty, freckly Venezuelan girl to her home. It was August. And it was freezing, our breath steaming in the air (after living in the Mediterranean and Africa all my life, this was something of a shock in August).

I remember we were saying goodbye on her doorstep and suddenly found ourselves wrapped in each others' arms, mouths searching for one another. The word hungrily would leap to mind, but steamily also jumps to mind. Jumps all the more readily because, as our kissing stretched on and on (to me it seemed at least two hours at the time, but it was most likely twenty minutes, my sense of time and punctuality already being what it is today back then), my glasses began proceeded to fog over so completely that I ended up kissing blind. The other thing I remember was that I was starting to shiver, because we were standing still and that cold, London damp was just crawling into my bones.

It ended with a goodbye (and a few more desultory kisses in the following five days, till she left - alas lost to memory, as I retained no touch with her) and a confusing trip back to bed. All the more confusing because it was around 1 a.m. in Wimbledon, everything was closed, everyone was asleep (quite unheard of back home in August at that time of night) and all the streets were the same. Needless to say, the memory of my first kiss was somewhat spoilt by the memory of my being lost for around two hours in Wimbledon.

To all Britons - red brick buildings are nice, but color coded buildings are nicer! :p
 
I LOVE Kissing!

There is nothing better. I could kiss all night and day with the right person.
I remember those times at the drive-ins where we would kiss for hours, then go home and kiss some more.
The mouth is great, but really, I like to kiss all over if SHE likes it!:p :D
 
Some women have a hard time kissing when they're getting fucked really good! Why is that? :p
 
Devilish Texan..fo me it's because my mouth is engaged in moaning groaning and screaming so kissing is a bit difficault ;)
 
That is my main problem with kissing while fucking...I want to moan, and throw my head back, and I like to talk dirty...plus, sometimes paying attention to kissing throws off the rythem of my hips...especially if it is those deep soulful kisses that make you want to melt into a warm puddle of goo...
 
My first love was a great kisser. I was 15 and he was 17. He was leaving my house and I quickly gave him a small peck on the lips. He walked two steps, turned around and gave me my first real kiss. We used to make out for hours on end.

My SO now is a great kisser too. :D YEAH!!! (we need to do it more often though)

I like teasing kisses that lead to deep kisses, kisses on the corners of the mouth, kisses where the tongue just barely touches the lips of the other person, kisses where the tongue fully invades the other's mouth, and kisses where I get to suck on a tongue. Kisses have to be right---not too much slober and not too little either. You can have forceful deep kisses too without breaking the other person's jaw (yep---some people just have no clue).

Well I think I may to go do some kissing soon.
 
I love kissing. There isn't anything better. I especially love the kisses that happen when you haven't seen each other in a day or two and it takes a crowbar to seperate you. Or the ones that happen after a really good session when you're cuddling. Mmmmm, damn now I need to be kissed!
 
I love hard kissing and not sloppy ones. I can kiss really well and very creative but only had two men in my life that can kiss me the way that I liked to be kissed and can keep a nice rythem with me.:)
 
I am glad to see I am not alone in my love for kissing...

I was 19 before I had my first romantic kiss...and to this day it is probably my favorite sexual activity. There's nothing like a good kisser...kisses that tingle down to your toes...there's just nothing like it.

I am a big fan of teasing each other with your tongues...this can be very sexy and playful all at once. I have very full lips, and I use them to my advantage. I love being kissed on my neck and ears as well. Let me just say, good, fairly forcefull kisses on the back of my neck drive me wild...I've been close to orgasm from stimulation of that area alone.

Kissing is wonderful because there are so many ways to kiss: you can be gentle and comforting or completely passionate and everywhere inbwetween. :)
 
I can think of two kisses that I'll probably remember for the rest of my life:

1) my first *real* kiss, which was the delayed result of a bet. This guy and I had met the weekend before, and then he met me at this party. Well, we played pool and he made me a "Happy Gilmore bet" - if I won, I didn't have to do anything, if I lost, I had to kiss him and pretend that I liked it. Well we had been drinking so I couldn't have won if I wanted to, but it wasn't until about 3 hours after I lost, when we were sitting on a couch upstairs at about 5 in the morning, when he leaned over and started to kiss me. I ended up taking him home with me and that kiss took hours to finish. It was the most energetic, intense, completely delicious make out session I've ever had.

2) The same guy, the day after we had sex for the first time. We'd spent the day just hanging out around town and watching movies in my room since it was raining and we couldn't go snowboarding. When he was finally going to leave, we stood by the door, he had his hands in his pockets and my arms were through his, holding his lower back. We had our foreheads pressed together, just standing. Then I moved to kiss him, softly, and he slid his tongue in my mouth, and we just held it for a few moments, then he gave me a rough hug and left. That one is kind of bittersweet since it was like a goodbye kiss; he got a little distant after that and then after spending one more weekend with me, totally blew me off. It's a long story, but I would give absolutely anything to kiss him again, he was that good.

I definitely like making kissy, I gotta say.
 
Kissing, I like it

Okay....yes, I love a good kiss.
A passionate kiss, no matter where you put it...just warms me up.
I like to kiss and be kissed, very definately.

When I think on it, yes it is an indicator and a detourant to me when I am amourous and i give a kiss and get an unfeeling peck back.

Not that it completely shuts me down, I know most people have a weak spot when kissed on the neck, earlobes and neck are nibbled. I mean, how can anyone resist that?
But, that initial kiss on the lips without an invitation of warmth and a little tenderness...it's lacking. A peck is not sufficient and I take it as a polite rejection.
A softy press, the tender warmth of breath, maybe a slip of the parted lips and a tingle of a tongue....ohhhhh, yesssss please.
 
Oh, yesss, kisses....

I may have to keep bringing this one back up, giving it more kisses, just so I can keep reading and remembering.

The first kisses my husband gave me just stopped me in my tracks, changed everything. When we first met, I'd had this funny reaction on him saying his name that we'd end up married. And later that same first meeting I had this special feeling about him, that maybe I was already in love. Yet, on our second meeting, we had so much fun, it was so easy and light, I started thinking he'd be a friend, that we'd made that connection, that I'd been mistaken and we'd be friends instead of lovers. He drove me home and I waited in the car for a goodnight kiss, unsure.
When he leaned over and touched my lips with his -- soft dry lips, a kiss, almost a peck, breathing into each others mouths... suddenly I found myself, found us, kissing more, those same light kisses, almost unable to stop. Breathing into him, tasting him.... He broke away first, me knowing that there would be more, later.
I had this glimpse then, that not only would there be more, this relationship was going to be different than any before.
 
The best kisses are usually the first kisses with someone. Its the curiosity thing that makes me tingle all over.

Other than that, the things that make a good kiss are........

- The slower kisses, the more you feel, the more sensual.

- The taste (non smokers are more pleasurable to kiss)

- The pace and rhythm.....(nothing too forceful, yet no cheezy pecks on the lips either)

- The right amount of moisture (not too wet, not too dry)

- Also, she has to have a mouth that I want to kiss. (nice lips are a definate plus, nice full lips.)
 
webber1998 said:
I just *LOVE* kissing and find it very sensual, erotic and stimulating. Remember when you first meet someone...those first kisses? The kind where you NEVER want to part from each other? I think that sometimes in relationships we FORGET that part.


I will never forget our first kiss! Walking up behind you...( you were watching the wrong train...lol) Time stopped at that very moment...no one else in the world mattered or exisited...its like that everytime we kiss...and when we're apart each day...I can still feel your lips on mine...thinking about you..remembering..Oh baby! C'mere!
 
Three come to mind....

That gentle angel's kiss on my forehead when I am sick or sleeping..especially first thing in the morning...

The passionate..remember me, goodbye, see you soon kiss that stays with you for days..

And that kiss that suprises you, quick out in public, that just blows you away...
 
I love kissing. Kisses on my neck, ears, inner thighs just make me melt. My hubby has the most kissable lips, I just want to nibble on them and kiss him all the time. Sigh, he likes pecks which are ok but I also like french kissing alot too. Guess we will keep working on the kissing. :p
 
Back
Top