My wife's friendly rival

Bill reveled in this moment with her, his attention moved completely from himself to her. He wanted to satisfy her completely. He was revulsed at the thought of his wife, her pussy so sweet as he entered. Her hands in his hair, opening her neck, he attacked like a vampire from an Anne Rice novel. He wanted to consume her, never let her go, fuck his wife, fuck her husband, they both knew that they would not, could not get better than this moment and he wanted more, he wanted it forever.

" Oh Bill...your cock is so hard ! It feels so good fucking me...please don't ever stop...if you only knew how long I waited for this ! " she gasped. Suddenly Karens hands lowered to his nice firm butte cheeks, gripping them with her fingernails, pushing him forward and back and forth. His body soared at the feel of her nails, digging into his flesh, "Mark me". He had no intention of stopping...ever, he didn't care what he had to do, this would not be his only night with this beauty, once you have tasted the nectar of the gods, you are poisoned, spoiled for all else.

" Oh baby...that's it...fuck my married cunt...nice and slow ! Just like that... " He loved that word, CUNT, so sexual, so inherently feminine, "Oh, baby, swallow me with that cunt, milk me with that glorious cunt"

He felt her spasm, liquid flowed down his cock and his thighs, she apologized, why? He couldn't be happier, he wanted her to cum, often and hard. He wanted her never to forget tonight and he wanted her to be dying to be back in his bed.

"Karen, climb on top, I want to see you ride me, have your cunt grind me and slap down on me, I want to feel every inch of you I can, you are perfect, a dream, ride me..."
 
Karen couldn't help but cream all over Bills magnificent cock as he thrusted in and out of her hot married pussy. It belonged to him now, to use as he wished. Her passive husband didn't even matter now. For the first time in their marriage she made him a cuckold, to a real dominant man with a bigger and better cock. A man that could make her orgasm, over and over.

Bill told her to mount him and ride his cock. Karen loved how he was dominant and took control. She didn't hesitate and straddled his hips. Looking him directly in the eyes. her long hair hanging down, Karen let her slick pussy rub against his stiff cock at first, in a teasing manner...
" Do you want me to fuck your big hard cock ? I imagine your sweet but boring little ol' wife couldn't ride your dick like I can. "

Bill grunted, trying to enter her. Karen giggled and continued to grind her wet cunt against his shaft. Reaching down behind her, she held it straight up and permitted the massive head of his shaft to part her tender pussy lips only about an inch or so...

" Mmmmm baby...did you know I use to dance in a strip club before I was married ? All those guys wanting me to be naughty bad girl and dance on their cocks...just like this ! " Karen whispered as she took several more inches into her tight and slick pussy and began to move it ever so slowly, up and down...

" Ohhhh my...Bill...that feels so good baby ! You have no idea how much I need a big cock to fuck..."

Making soft feminine sounds Karen bent over and kissed him passionately, meanwhile riding his shaft a little bit faster...and then she paused and squeezed her cunt muscles all around it, letting Bill feel just how tight she was...
 
" Do you want me to fuck your big hard cock ? I imagine your sweet but boring little ol' wife couldn't ride your dick like I can. " IF she only knew, "Christ Karen, you know she doesn't compare to you, you are more beatiful, so much sexier, and your cunt is magic, just magic, my cock has never felt like this, but I have a feeling my cock feels just as good to you. Use it, it is your cock and it is avaialable to you any time you want it, I don't think any other pussy can possibly satisfy it".

Karen giggled and continued to grind her wet cunt against his shaft. Reaching down behind her, she held it straight up and permitted the massive head of his shaft to part her tender pussy lips only about an inch or so..."Fuck, you cock tease, and I mean that in the best way, can you feel the heat, how much I burn to be inside you, to have you impale yourself on me, god I need to fuck you, hard and often".

" Mmmmm baby...did you know I use to dance in a strip club before I was married ? All those guys wanting me to be naughty bad girl and dance on their cocks...just like this ! " Karen whispered as she took several more inches into her tight and slick pussy and began to move it ever so slowly, up and down... He had fantasized about her stripping for him, little did he know she had been a stripper, oh fuuuuck as she worked her way down. How could she still be this tight, my god she was built for sex, but so was he, despite his getting older he still had a big, hard cock that was insatiable. "Karen, another night, I want you to put on a show for me. Did you fuck those other customers, because you will fuck this one. I will be in a suit, and I will whip my cock out and fill your g-string with hundred dollar bills as long as you slide the material to the side and let me fuck that glorious pussy, that golden cunt, and you squeeze those muscles just like you are doing now, Fuck what are you doing to me!!!"

" Ohhhh my...Bill...that feels so good baby ! You have no idea how much I need a big cock to fuck..." "Yes baby, this cock is yours, I want you to use it, know how much more it wants you than my wife, and how much better it is than your husband. We should make them watch us fuck so the each of them can understand how a good fuck, no a great fuck, is done. Never deny me that pussy again" His speech was strong, but was also a half moan, she felt incredible, he was in ecstacy, he began to drive his hips up to meet her thrusts down like a pile driver, they kissed and fucked like the two horniest people on the face of the earth, maybe they were.

Making soft feminine sounds Karen bent over and kissed him passionately, meanwhile riding his shaft a little bit faster...and then she paused and squeezed her cunt muscles all around it, letting Bill feel just how tight she was..."Oh yes, squeeze it squeeze it, oh god, your cunt, your amazing cunt" Bill's balls spasmed and he fired, rope after rope after rope into her gorgeous, hungry, adulterous pussy ..."Oh God Karen, YESSS"
 
Karen arched her back and threw her hair back, taking every little inch as she felt her new lover's dick pulse and throb before exploding into the folds of her hot, cock hungary pussy.

" Oh God Karen yessss. " Bill groaned in pleasure.

This caused Karen to ride Bill's shaft even harder, determined to greedily get more gratification before he grew soft. Closing her eyes she realized that she was acting like a naughty little cheating slut, being impaled by her handsome married neighbor...and this thought sent Karen over the edge once again and it was her turn to scream out Bill's name.

" Oh my...Bill...I can't get enough of your cock ! " Karen felt her cunt spasm and gush all over his big shaft. Exhausted but feeling beyond belief she collasped on top of him and tried to catch her breath. They relaxed together and Karen kissed his face...
" I must say Mr. Thompson, I may not be able to help myself and become hopelessly addicted to your wonderful cock ! "
 
He held her in his arms, her head on her chest, her leg over the top oh his. He could feel his cum being released from her hungry, spectacular pussy. She felt so good, right, this is what life should have been. His cock was always ready, truth be told, he thought about sex constantly. And almost always it was Karen. She should be here, deserved to be here, he hated she would be leaving soon, and this bed, just now on fire, would again be cold, and he would have only his memories.

“I must say Mr. Thompson, I may not be able to help myself and become hopelessly addicted to your wonderful cock!” If only, Bill thought. “Karen, I am addicted to you, all of you, I hate the idea of you leaving this bed. Know, this cock is here, and wants you, is already likely already hard thinking about you. My wife is still gone tomorrow night, but Fuck, you were incredible, better than I ever hoped. Don’t ever doubt how much I want you, and would do anything to have you...”.

She felt incredible, he stroked her hair, arms and back, and just enjoyed her being there ...
 
Karen relaxed in his strong capable arm feeling blissful. Of course she was in no hurry to leave but her daughters were probably wondering where she went. Karen had mixed emotions and knew their was no going back. Peter could never give her the kind of satisfaction Bill had provided her with. Perhaps her husband would have to accept his new role as a cuckold...

She laid there for awhile in his powerful arms until she knew that she had to go home. They still had tomorrow before their spouses came home...

Karen kissed his lips and whispered softly... " Sorry baby but I better get home. I loved every minute of it Bill. "

Reluctantly she got off the bed and found her things, blowing him a kiss before making her way downstairs...

Karen slipped silently through the back sliding glass door, in disarray and carrying her heels and was surprised to her youngest daughter standing thewre with her hands on her hips.

" Mother, where have you been ? " she demanded. "

" Just out and about sweetie . "

" Have you been next door store with Mr. Thompson ? "

" No ...of course not ! What makes you think that ? " Karen protested innocently.

" Maybe because you are wearing very sexy lingerie ! "

" Listen young lady, it is no business of yours what I do in my spare time. Do you understand me ? " Karen protested.

" What about daddy ? He would be appalled if he knew you snuck next door and slept with our neighbor. "

" Your daddy is not here at the moment. And for your information it doesn't concern you what I do on my free time. " Karen spoke and huffed off upstairs to her bedroom , refusing to discuss this any further...

Carly had half a mind of going next door and confonting dear Mr Thompson about his behavior tonight. How dare he take advantage of her mother and seduce her. Wearing only her thin robe over her panties and bra she strutted next door and knocked...
 
Last edited:
Bill just laid there enjoying this gorgeous woman in his arms a few last stolen moments. He did not want Karen to leave...ever. With one last luscious kiss she was leaving. “Sorry baby but I better get home. I loved every minute of it”

Bill had too, “Karen, tomorrow night we have at least that, I have never felt more passion in my bed. Know that I am addicted to you, good night my love”. He looked at his mistress, as she gathered her things. He smiled, she looked exactly like what she had been doing. A woman who had fucked like a teenager the last three hours.

He assumed her girls were fast asleep, thank goodness. Walking out the door, blowing him a kiss, he was more than satisfied, but her look still left him somewhat aroused. He lay there just enjoying the moment, trying to figure out how he and Karen might be able to be together regularly. He and his cock had an amazing night. He would not go back to his passionless existence.

Bill, was just closing his eyes, preparing to rest his body in preparation for seeing her tomorrow, when he heard a knock on his front door. It must be Karen he thought, perhaps she left her panties, perhaps she just needed on more go around. He looked down at his saliva and cum covered cock. If she could do it, he could, and his cock somehow rallied and began to harden at the thought.

Just in case, he tossed back on his pajama bottoms, but otherwise naked, he answered the door. As he opened, “Yes...” he smiled. It was not Karen. “...Carly, what,,what are you doing here?..”
 
" Yes...Carly ...what...what are you doing here ? "

Carley was upset but couldnt help gazing at his broad naked chest. He seemed surprised to see her.

" I'm sorry Mr. Thompson, I know it is very late but...but I would like to know if my dear mother was with you this evening. She came home half dressed in lingerie...and I need to know if you are both having an affair ? I promise I won't tell my daddy but I need to know please. "

If it was true Carly couldn't believe he would chose her slutty older mother over a fine young woman...
 
Bill didn't know what to say, but he was reasonably quick on his feet, despite the fact that he had not expected this.

"Carly, if we were or weren't I would never tell. Any woman who I would ever be with, would be able to trust me to be a gentlemen...in at least that regard".

"Your mother is an incredibly beautify woman, almost any man would find her hard to resist. You should feel proud, beauty runs in your family. Both you and your sister owe a debt of thanks to your mother".
 
"...you should feel proud, beauty runs in your family. Both you and your sister owe a debt of thanks to your mother. "

Yes but beauty is only skin deep. If you knew what a bitch she is, how she treats my daddy... Carly thought but didn't say. And not only do I have to compete with my sister but my mother too.

" I understand Mr. Thompson. I shouldn't have put you on the spot. A true gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. You are way too good for her...just be careful. Well I better get home before she finds out I'm here. "

Before Bill could say anything, Carly tightened the robe around her half naked body and ran across the wet grass. Fortunately she didn't encounter her mother as she went upstairs to her room. Stripping of the robe in front of the triple full length mirror the young woman studied her body. Many boys in school would give their left arm to be with her if just for one night. How many times did she 'steal' her sisters boyfriend ? Carly's body was shapely and toned from all that swimming. Yes she inherited her mothers good looks...and Carly had to admit her mother had a way with men. It was so heartbreaking though to have a secret crush on her next door neighbor and to find out he prefered her...

Carly admired her round tight ass pulling down her panties. She decided that she needed some new lingerie and short tight dresses to compete with mother. Once she had that job mommy dearest didn't stand a chance...
 
Bill didn't know what to say. Carly was a beautiful young woman, but Bill had to protect Karen as best he could. His mind drifted to how much fun it would be to have both, but then he shook his head, that could never happen.

Tonight had been crazy. A fantasy come true with Karen, and now a beautiful young woman showing up at his door. Admittedly, accusing him of adultery and making an interesting warning, but he wrote it off to mother/daughter jealousy. He had considered inviting her in, and running his hands inside that robe. If he hadn't just had an incredible night of amazing fucking he probably would have.

Bill tredged up stairs. He tried to make sense of tonight, but he couldn't. Bottom line he had an amazing night, and might see both Carly and Karen tomorrow. Carly for her interview and Karent to hopefully take tonight to even a higher level, if that were even possible.

Bill plopped into bed and closed his eyes. Before he knew it he was fast asleep, and dreaming bout his two neighbors...
 
Karen awoke feeling on top of the world. Her life had meaning aagain she had found the perfect lover in the handsome man next door. Bill was ten times better in bed than her passive husband Steve who was now nothing but a cuckold. Karens only regret was that she should have acted on this alot sooner. She wasn't worried if Steve found out, he would never dream about leaving or divorcing her. In fact it would only cause him to be even more devoted to their marriage. They shared a little secret... As far as Karen was concerned Bill's frigid wife Samantha couldn't compete and deserved what ever happened from now on. She wasn't worthy of her hubby's time. Bill needed passion and excitement and someone who could provide him with such and that's what Karen was willing to give.

The only negetive thing about last night was her daughter's Carly's behavior. She suspected that she and Bill were having an affair and had gotten upset. Karen had a feeling Carly had a schoolgirl crush on their handsome next door neighbor. Karen would have to keep an eye on her youngest daughter.

As she showered, Karen thought about todays seduction and how to seduce Bill Thompson. It was all so thrilling...
 

Attachments

  • Lisa Marie Scott 10.jpg
    Lisa Marie Scott 10.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Bill woke up and felt like a new man, he was a new man. Over 20 years of a cold marriage to a lifeless lover, my God what a difference. That was it, he wasn't sure what would happen next, but if she would have him. He wanted Karen every chance he could. His wife could divorce him, or more likely want to stay kept in the style she so liked, hell letting her husband fuck he sexy neighbor took one task off her hand. She didn't like sex, they did, have at it.

But if she did want a divorce, fine too. If Karen wanted to divorce Steve, that was fine too, if she wanted to stay with him, also fine, just let me have that pussy, that ass, that mouth on a regular basis, the reset were just details.

He wondered what they should do tonight, he would love to take her to dinner and dancing, they were so good together, some foreplay before the main event. He was up for whatever she wanted as long as at some point her clothes would come off and he could once again take his gorgeous adultress neighbor.

He was famished, he ate a four egg omelette with mushroom, kale and cheese. He also had 3 slices of bacon, 2 glasses of fresh squeezed orange juice and black coffee. You prepped your body for a woman like Karen, left nothing to chance, his body would be nourished and strong. He went into the pool house and lifted some light weights to build a sweat, and then hopped into the pool to do 30 laps of cardio. He would be ready for tonight, ready and raring to go. The cool morning water felt great flowing over his skin, and with each lap he knew he was getting closer to being ready for his woman...
 
Carly woke early. Her favorite boutique opened at ten am and she was there. Usually she and her sister shopped together for club wear but Carly decided on something more demure for the office. She wanted to look professional but hot enough to get Mr Thompson's attention. After trying on several skirts and silk blouses she decided on the perfect outfit. Including a pair of fine seamed stockings and heels to complete her attire.

Carly drove home, hoping to interview with her hunky neighbor today. She hoped that she wasn't overdressed for such a casual encounter but after all, Carly was competing with her mother. She bathed and spent time doing her nails, hair and makeup. The young lady slipped into her stockings and attached the garters before putting on her pumps. Satisfied Carly left the house undetected and walked next door and rung the doorbell.

She hoped that Mr. Thompson wasn't upset with her about last night.
 

Attachments

  • d0abb147b4a61a6f98de068d7c00c987.jpg
    d0abb147b4a61a6f98de068d7c00c987.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Bill wrapped up his laps and felt great, his heart rate was up to 130, and yet his body felt great. He couldn't understand why anyone would prefer running over swimming, particularly in Texas. He was dripping wet, but he wanted to have a protein smoothie, and then maybe he would try to do another 10 laps, he wanted to be in condition for later. He toweled off his hair, but decided to drip dry. His wife hated when he did that, but he liked how the natural drying made his skin feel nice and taut.

He was just cracking the raw eggs into the smoothie when he heard the door knock. He looked around but realized his towel was still outside. Oh well, probably just a delivery, or maybe Karen, he doubted either would mind if answered dripping wet in his lycra race swimsuit. He opened the door, but it was not the delivery man or Karen, "Carly, what a...nice surprise. You look beautiful, but did we have something scheduled?" She just stands there with a little smile on her face, scanning him up and down. Despite their interactions last night, Bill feels a little awkward, but then Bill remembered the interview. He had told her to drop by any time, but he had not expected her to be so formally dressed. "Oh, I'm sorry, of course, your interview. I apologize for my attire, if I had known you were coming over I would have been more appropriately dressed. You look very pretty and very professional. Come out on the deck and we can talk out there and I can get a towel." She starts to talk, "Thank you Mr. Thompson, I want to apologize..." Bill cuts her off. "Last night things got a little crazy, I hope the alcohol didn't upset your stomach." Bill acts like the second act of their evening didn't even happen and hopes Carly will do the same.

They sit down outside and Carly crosses her legs. Bill realizes in the sun, Carly's blouse is slightly see through and she appears to have on very sexy lingerie underneath her blouse and with the stockings and stiletto heels, he is assuming the bottom matches. She is an incredibly attractive young lady. "So Carly, there are two jobs that you could interview for. The first is as our receptionist. You would need to dress professionally, similar to the way you look now as you will be the first impression of my firm as guests arrive to see us. The job requires some light clerical skills and good phone and people skills to make people feel welcome and get them coffee or whatever they need as they wait...

The Second Job is as my personal assistant. It pays quite a bit more than the receptionist role, but it is a much more demanding job. You will need to be in the office whenever I am there, to get me coffee, take notes, and take care of any personal needs I may have. You will coordinate my travel, and help me entertain clients. You will also need to travel with me, and help me when I am visiting clients. You are 18, correct? Even so, we would need one of your parents to agree, and I am not sure your mother will like this idea. There may be some late nights, where we entertain clients or attend events where I need to have a +1 for dinners or whatever. You have met Kelly from our office, she has always served this role, but she needs to take care of her sick mother, so I need someone to help me this summer. Don't get the wrong idea, nothing sexual is required, but I may ask you to massage my shoulders and neck sometimes, and we are likely to go dancing from time to time at the various events. You will need to dress a bit more formally and a little provacatively when we are at client events. So do you have any idea which job you would like to interview for?"
 
Carly felt overdressed but wanted desperately to impress Mr Thompson if she had to compete against her own mother. As she listened to him describe the two different job positions, she so wanted the personnal assistant one. This was perfect although much more demanding but it would allow alot more time to be spent with her handsome neighbor. The only thing that worried Carly was needing one of her parents permission. She had daddy wrapped around her little finger so of course she would approach him...

The young lady didn't even have to think it over. For effect Carly crossed her legs causing her short skirt to raise even higher showing off a hint of her stocking tops.

" Well Mr. Thompson, sir, if hired for the assistant position I promise you will never be disappointed in my ability to please. I will committ myself to every task you want fulfilled, no matter what it is. You, sir, will find me willing and capable to perform every duty whatsoever. As for a parents permissiom I am confident my father will agree. "

Carly smiled at Bill, waiting for his response, and crossed her fingers...
 

Attachments

  • 004-831x1024.jpg
    004-831x1024.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1
Bill watched the beautiful young girl mull the options, and it appeared the decision came easy. Bill watched her cross her legs. If she was putting forth a show, leading with her credentials it worked, he watched hr move and let his eyes enjoy the journey from her heels up her stockings, over the tops of her thigh highs to her dress.

" Well Mr. Thompson, sir, if hired for the assistant position I promise you will never be disappointed in my ability to please. I will commit myself to every task you want fulfilled, no matter what it is. You, sir, will find me willing and capable to perform every duty whatsoever. As for a parents permission I am confident my father will agree. "

Bill caught up with her about 3 words in, and let his eyes move back form her thighs to her eyes. She certainly seemed eager and willing to please. He was dying to see what was underneath that skirt, if she really wanted to please...

"Well Carly, you are certainly attractive enough, I would be proud to have you on my arm at the client events we would attend. Would you mind giving me a neck and shoulder massage occasionally to relieve the stress, Kelly was a godsend there, she was amazing at helping me release the stress of the job...If you are comfortable with all the responsibilities and can get one of your parents to agree, then the job is yours" Bill eyes once again, travel down and enjoy the beauty of her legs and the teasingly short skirt...
 
Eager to please and prove herself to her new boss, Carly didnt hesitate but stood up and moved behind him and immediately started to massage his broad shoulders. She didn't mind that he had boldly almost undressed her with his eyes, in fact it excited her and was the purpose she dressed up so for the interview just to entice him. Men loved it when women looked seductive and hot.

Carly's fingers worked magic on Bill's neck and shoulders. Although not very experienced in giving massages she did what was natural. The young woman could feel the hard muscles relax and the way he groaned told her that he was enjoying every minute of it.

" Thank you Mr. Thompson for giving me the chance to prove myself to you. I don't think you will regret it sir. I know I am very young, but on the other hand, I am very committed and loyal to the person I work for. " Carly remarked, continueing to massage him but wishing they could go inside where their was more privacy...
 
Bill actually had not intended for Carly to demonstrate, he had simply been specificying the responsibilities of the role. Frankly, he hoped for even more, Kelly had been great, and might have been willing to be more interactive, but Bill had always been gentlemen. But many a night, they had left an event and he had wondered how nice it might have been to go back to their hotel and really enjoy themselves.

Carly, was a bigger issue though, and although he would love to enjoy her in that way, frankly in many ways. There was Karen, and he wanted Karen, up to and including leaving his wife for her. While it would be great, he couldn't imagine her being fine with him using her daughter as a sexual plaything when he needed some extra fun and relaxation.

Then Carly, started in and DAMN, that felt good. While tentative at first, she was a natural and she was making Bill feel incredible. He forgot where he was for a minute as his muscles, still tense from the swim and cooling down, became so relaxed in her hands. For the briefest of seconds he wrapped his hands back around him, and gripped the backs of her firm young legs, feeling her thighs through her nylons, then he caught himself. "Oh God Carly, I am sorry, it just felt so good, please forgive me, but it is really warm out here. Would you mind doing this for just a minute or two more inside?"

They went into his family room and he laid face down on his sofa, joking he said, "I maybe should have interviewed you to be a masseuse instead, my whole body would love to feel as good as my shoulders and neck are, thank you for doing this..."
 
Carly was relieved to go inside in the cool air conditioning. For some reason she felt overheated. Bill seemed to be enjoying his massage and this pleased her. He laid down on the sofa facing down so that she could continue, thanking her.

" It's my pleasure Mr Thompson. I hope to perform all my duties to your satisfaction sir. " Carly said as she began to massage his bare back while sitting next to him. Secretly she admired his firm muscles and it was apparent he took care of himself, keeping fit and toned. Even his hands were nice and strong since he had touched her thighs for a brief moment outside. Actually this had caused a shiver of delight to go up and down her spine...

The young lady couldn't resist the urge to look at his nice butt in his damp shorts. Carly's hands moved lower just above his buttocks.

" It would be better if you removed your wet shorts sir. I mean a towel wouldn't impede so much I think. " Carly suggested.
 
“It would be better if you removed your wet shorts sir, I mean a towel wouldn’t impede so much I think”.

Jesus, she was right, and he realized he might leave a water stain on the couch that his wife would notice and be angry about, but in the grand scheme of things they would discuss, this significantly paled in comparison. Should he? What the hell, this wasn’t sex, he had had massages with only a towel as cover a million times, he rationalized, what is one more.

He had one other problem, he was getting hard based on her touch. “Carly, if you would turn around for a second, I will change.” Bill went into the pool house and grabbed a towel, and hung up his wet suit. She was still turned away. He unfastened his towel, and laid back down, his towel covering his backside, the only thing between his otherwise naked body and this beautiful young girl. At that thought, he began to get hard again...
 
Meanwhile Karen was on a shopping spree. She bought a sexy dress and matching heels that she hoped to wear out tonight if Bill took the hint and asked her out to a downtown club that Karen was dying to go to, since her husband Steve always made an excuse not to go. Steve didnt like to dance and crowded loud clubs were not his forte'. His idea of getting wild was a game of bridge with the boring neighbors across the street.

Karen decided to treat herself to a manicure and pedicure while out and about. As she sat in the chair feeling like a queen on a throne, letting a pretty young asian girl massage her feet in rose water, Karen couldn't help but think about last night and how wonderful it was to finally make love for hours to a man that pleased her unlike anyone else. Truthfully it was more like getting fucked by handsome experienced stud who had a hard on for hours and made her cum over and over. Bill Thompson was a total hunk who knew how to push her buttons.Karen got excited just thinking about him...

...and tonight was going to be even better !

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****


Carly couldn't help but admire Bill's hard muscled body as she continued to massage him while he was only covered with a towel. The young teen was attracted to the older man who happened to be married but she could care less. As far as Carly was concerned, she had a dream job for this summer, getting to be near him almost every day of the week.

Her hands moved down beyond the towel towards his thigh. Using both hands she kneaded and stroked his firm muscular flesh.

" Oh my Mr. Thompson, I can tell that you work out alot, you are so buffed ! "

she complimented him, really wanting to remove the towel and feel that enticing butte that he sported. Yes Mr. Thompson was a man, not a boy like she was used too being around. Carly was also aware that her pussy was getting moist just by touching him. And Bill seemed to be enjoying the massage by the way he groaned with contentment and stiffened and then relaxed under her touch...

" Am I doing a good job with the massage sir ? " Carly inquired.
 
Bill is enjoying the massage, but he can't take his mind off of Karen. Carly was incredible, young and very sexy. As he took her was getting his massage from her daughter, But they had time, and he didn't want to destroy his chance with Karen. During his massage he quickly texted her. "Beautiful, Last night was amazing. Tonight I am taking you to dinner and dancing first, I finally have a night out with the best and sexiest dancer in town. Be ready at 7:00

I set my phone down and enjoy my massage. Her fingers feel wonderful and I would love to roll over and take her now.

" Oh my Mr. Thompson, I can tell that you work out alot, you are so buffed ! " Bill smiles, even if it is just flattery the young lady is at least smart enough to flatter her future boss. "Flattery, my dear will get you anything you want". Bill continues to enjoy her fingers roaming over his body, moving agonizingly close to the towel.

" Am I doing a good job with the massage sir ? " Carly inquired a bit timidly.

Bill turned, trying carefully to stay covered, I am smiling, "Carly, you have been amazing, I can tell we will be great together. The job is all yours if you want it." Bill gets up and sits on the couch, but is careful to keep the towel so as not to expose himself. "Plan to be in my office by 8:30 AM, and if I have one of your parent's approvals you can have the job as my personal assistant. But if they have any problem with it I would also gladly hire you into the receptionist role. Actually bring a suitcase with you, with at least two club dresses, for the evening and business attire for the day. We will be flying to LA in the afternoon on Monday to meet with some clients, and we will be back late Wednesday night. We will be taking the company jet. How does all that sound? And is there anything else I can help you with today?"
 
Carly was a bit surprised when Bill sat up on the couch, ending their massage all of a sudden, after seeming to be enjoying it so much. But she could not be more pleased when he offered the dream job and told her to pack some clothes for a trip to Los Angeles leaving bright and early Monday morning on the corporate jet. This was so exciting for her...

" I promise I will talk to my daddy as soon as I get home Mr. Thompson. I know he will agree. " Carly had no doubt her father would give his permission, she had him wrapped around her finger just like her sister and dear mother. Of course Carly wasn't going to mention this to Karen until the jet left the runway. It would be to late for her to prevent it from happening.

" Oh my, I've always wanted to see Los Angeles ! Wait until I tell my sister, she will be so jealous ! " Carly said as she stood up above and in front of Bill, pausing for a moment to allow him to get a glimpse of her stocking tops and a hint of panty in her short skirt. She wanted him to see what could be his in the very near future...

" Thanks you, thank you, thank you sir. " Carly smiled, her heels preventing her from jumping up and down with joy. " You just sit there in your towel looking too handsome and I'll see myself out. "

Once outside the door the young daughter speed dailed her daddy, hoping he would answer...

Karen smiled as she read the text and quickly responded...wouldn't miss it for the world lover !!! Can't stop thinking about last night
 
Last edited:
Back
Top