Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-08-2017, 10:49 PM   #1
capri31
Literotica Guru
 
capri31's Avatar
 
capri31 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: midwest USA
Posts: 855
Would you sit next to previous poster at a porno movie?

We had an outdoor "adult" drive-in theater where i grew up. Maybe Peewee Herman was in the last actual porn theatre building, but no I would not sit next to him.😽
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 10:50 PM   #2
walkingeagle
Literotica Guru
 
walkingeagle is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: on a lake
Posts: 86,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by capri31 View Post
We had an outdoor "adult" drive-in theater where i grew up. Maybe Peewee Herman was in the last actual porn theatre building, but no I would not sit next to him.😽
Nope she doesnt fish!
__________________
walkingeagle
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 10:53 PM   #3
fit_sexual_male50
Literotica Guru
 
fit_sexual_male50's Avatar
 
fit_sexual_male50 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: condo downtown
Posts: 791
He'll hafta put a shirt on
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 11:01 PM   #4
LucianaGrace
Grace Changes Everything
 
LucianaGrace's Avatar
 
LucianaGrace is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Neither here nor there.
Posts: 5,257
Sure. Letís make a bet as to where he cums...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 11:02 PM   #5
walkingeagle
Literotica Guru
 
walkingeagle is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: on a lake
Posts: 86,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianaGrace View Post
Sure. Letís make a bet as to where he cums...
Of course!
__________________
walkingeagle
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 11:07 PM   #6
default24
Literotica Guru
 
default24's Avatar
 
default24 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Posts: 3,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianaGrace View Post
Sure. Letís make a bet as to where he cums...
Good idea! I think it says a lot about a person. Do you sheepishly cum into a shirt or sock? Does he proudly shoot it on his stomach/lap? Does he shoot it away from himself to the floor or towards the person next to him? So many questions...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 11:10 PM   #7
done_got_old
Literotica Guru
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 222,184
No....
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!


  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 11:11 PM   #8
walkingeagle
Literotica Guru
 
walkingeagle is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: on a lake
Posts: 86,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old View Post
No....
Yup we could hold hands!
__________________
walkingeagle
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 11:12 PM   #9
done_got_old
Literotica Guru
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 222,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingeagle View Post
Yup we could hold hands!
Is that the best you can do?
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!


  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 11:12 PM   #10
lilmissdarling
Literotica Guru
 
lilmissdarling's Avatar
 
lilmissdarling is offline
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingeagle View Post
Yup we could hold hands!
Sure.
__________________
Are you high enough without the Mary Jane like me? Do you tear yourself apart to entertain like me? Do the people whisper 'bout you on the train like me? Saying that you shouldn't waste your pretty face like me?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 11:12 PM   #11
walkingeagle
Literotica Guru
 
walkingeagle is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: on a lake
Posts: 86,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old View Post
Is that the best you can do?
we could fondle each other a bit--
__________________
walkingeagle
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 11:13 PM   #12
walkingeagle
Literotica Guru
 
walkingeagle is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: on a lake
Posts: 86,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmissdarling View Post
Sure.
Of course!
__________________
walkingeagle
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 11:18 PM   #13
LucianaGrace
Grace Changes Everything
 
LucianaGrace's Avatar
 
LucianaGrace is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Neither here nor there.
Posts: 5,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by default24 View Post
Good idea! I think it says a lot about a person. Do you sheepishly cum into a shirt or sock? Does he proudly shoot it on his stomach/lap? Does he shoot it away from himself to the floor or towards the person next to him? So many questions...
Exactly! See, you understand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingeagle View Post
Of course!
Yup, but Iím a giggler. I find such movies highly laughable. Thereíd be far more giggles than sexy things.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 11:22 PM   #14
fit_sexual_male50
Literotica Guru
 
fit_sexual_male50's Avatar
 
fit_sexual_male50 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: condo downtown
Posts: 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianaGrace View Post
Exactly! See, you understand....



Yup, but Iím a giggler. I find such movies highly laughable. Thereíd be far more giggles than sexy things.
Yes. And if she doesn't giggle too loudly, she could just lay her hand in my lap.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 11:44 PM   #15
FLGirl70
Really Really Experienced
 
FLGirl70's Avatar
 
FLGirl70 is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Location: the name should help
Posts: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by fit_sexual_male50 View Post
Yes. And if she doesn't giggle too loudly, she could just lay her hand in my lap.
Hell yeah, two shows for the price of one lol
__________________
/QUOTE]Life is not about finding yourself.. It's about creating yourself.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 11:46 PM   #16
VIPER2121
Dealers choice
 
VIPER2121's Avatar
 
VIPER2121 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Lone Star State
Posts: 17,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLGirl70 View Post
Hell yeah, two shows for the price of one lol
I would
__________________
We were inverted"

"Just because I'm a pervert doesn't mean im not a Southern Gentleman"

Seven days without a pun makes one weak
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 05:07 AM   #17
Iceprincess12
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I think the rules of porn etiquette dictate at least 2 spaces between each person. Ability to reach the popcorn without a groin strain is the perfect distance.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 05:15 AM   #18
iLackBrainCells
Literotica Guru
 
iLackBrainCells is offline
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deepest, Darkest Part Of The UK.
Posts: 3,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceprincess12 View Post
I think the rules of porn etiquette dictate at least 2 spaces between each person. Ability to reach the popcorn without a groin strain is the perfect distance.
I would, but only if she had copious amounts of wet wipes on hand.
__________________
I'm gone.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 05:18 AM   #19
Iceprincess12
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLackBrainCells View Post
I would, but only if she had copious amounts of wet wipes on hand.
I buy wet wipes in bulk! Never know when a guy doesnít wash his hands. Who knows how many penises Iíve shaken hands with!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 08:50 AM   #20
weisseKaninchen207
Really Experienced
 
weisseKaninchen207 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Only in Texas
Posts: 209
Of course I would. I know how packed those theaters can get. I'll even go one further and insist that we share a seat. I have a very comfortable lap once you figure out what to do with that one obstruction.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 02:57 PM   #21
Iceprincess12
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by weisseKaninchen207 View Post
Of course I would. I know how packed those theaters can get. I'll even go one further and insist that we share a seat. I have a very comfortable lap once you figure out what to do with that one obstruction.
Your tiny zipper never wants to lie flat. Have you thought about wearing drawstrings?

Sharing is caring and I appreciate your offer of the best seat in the house. Popcorn is on me, extra butter too. Excuse my slippery fingers please.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 03:02 PM   #22
cole4258
Literotica Guru
 
cole4258's Avatar
 
cole4258 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 12,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceprincess12 View Post
Your tiny zipper never wants to lie flat. Have you thought about wearing drawstrings?

Sharing is caring and I appreciate your offer of the best seat in the house. Popcorn is on me, extra butter too. Excuse my slippery fingers please.
She might be laughing too much to focus
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 03:03 PM   #23
done_got_old
Literotica Guru
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 222,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by cole4258 View Post
She might be laughing too much to focus
No, I'd be a distraction.......and not in a good way
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!


  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 03:14 PM   #24
Leigh81
Business Bitch
 
Leigh81's Avatar
 
Leigh81 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: West of Toronto near the lake
Posts: 38,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old View Post
No, I'd be a distraction.......and not in a good way
Sure....we'd have a good laugh

L
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 03:16 PM   #25
cole4258
Literotica Guru
 
cole4258's Avatar
 
cole4258 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 12,529
Can I sit between you two? i will get the popcorn
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:51 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.