Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-16-2005, 02:39 PM   #126
Moon Dragon
Literotica Guru
 
Moon Dragon is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: perpetual state of confusion
Posts: 7,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskie
She missed a spot.
__________________
Ain't it funny what a difference love makes?
 

Old 12-16-2005, 02:41 PM   #127
The Mutt
Cunnilingus Ergo Sum
 
The Mutt's Avatar
 
The Mutt is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Unreal America
Posts: 22,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybbwgirl
Amen sister!
Be free! Be furry! Be worshipped!
__________________
Hasa Diga Eebowai


Mutt Stuff
 

Old 12-16-2005, 02:50 PM   #128
huskie
Recovering
 
huskie's Avatar
 
huskie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 49,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mutt
Be free! Be furry! Be worshipped!

SHUDUP you two
__________________
Getting by
 

Old 12-16-2005, 02:51 PM   #129
huskie
Recovering
 
huskie's Avatar
 
huskie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 49,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Dragon
She missed a spot.

oh that... she's probably just leaving it for me to shave off her later when we take a bath together
__________________
Getting by
 

Old 12-16-2005, 03:01 PM   #130
Moon Dragon
Literotica Guru
 
Moon Dragon is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: perpetual state of confusion
Posts: 7,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskie
oh that... she's probably just leaving it for me to shave off her later when we take a bath together
Seriously, what's the point in leaving a little patch of hair if you are going to shave? That little tuft will go straight up the nose. There's still a chance of pube teeth too.
__________________
Ain't it funny what a difference love makes?
 

Old 12-16-2005, 03:02 PM   #131
The Mutt
Cunnilingus Ergo Sum
 
The Mutt's Avatar
 
The Mutt is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Unreal America
Posts: 22,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Dragon
Seriously, what's the point in leaving a little patch of hair if you are going to shave?
To avoid looking like a 10 year old?
__________________
Hasa Diga Eebowai


Mutt Stuff
 

Old 12-16-2005, 03:04 PM   #132
FinePhilly
Custom User
 
FinePhilly is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: In your imagination
Posts: 25,488
Not a fan.

Don't care for hair on me or my partner.
 

Old 12-16-2005, 03:06 PM   #133
The Mutt
Cunnilingus Ergo Sum
 
The Mutt's Avatar
 
The Mutt is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Unreal America
Posts: 22,270
__________________
Hasa Diga Eebowai


Mutt Stuff
 

Old 12-16-2005, 03:09 PM   #134
Moon Dragon
Literotica Guru
 
Moon Dragon is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: perpetual state of confusion
Posts: 7,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mutt
To avoid looking like a 10 year old?
Oh please. There's that standard tripe. My pussy doesn't look the same as it did when I was 10 and I bet every woman is like that. Even if they are both hairless there are still differences. And, do tell me how we look ten when we grow these things called breasts.
__________________
Ain't it funny what a difference love makes?
 

Old 12-16-2005, 03:19 PM   #135
The Mutt
Cunnilingus Ergo Sum
 
The Mutt's Avatar
 
The Mutt is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Unreal America
Posts: 22,270
I these things called breasts. Especially when they are framed like this.

__________________
Hasa Diga Eebowai


Mutt Stuff
 

Old 12-16-2005, 03:32 PM   #136
huskie
Recovering
 
huskie's Avatar
 
huskie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 49,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Dragon
Oh please. There's that standard tripe. My pussy doesn't look the same as it did when I was 10 and I bet every woman is like that. Even if they are both hairless there are still differences. And, do tell me how we look ten when we grow these things called breasts.

*sigh* I lubs you
__________________
Getting by
 

Old 12-16-2005, 04:02 PM   #137
huskie
Recovering
 
huskie's Avatar
 
huskie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 49,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Eve
16 year olds are not allowed on Lit. You list your birthday as 1986, yet say you're 16 in profile info. Which is it?

shudup and post your shaved pussy! Woman!! it's the um... rules...
__________________
Getting by
 

Old 12-16-2005, 04:15 PM   #138
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful
 
BedtimeStories77's Avatar
 
BedtimeStories77 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 11,414
I'd have to go take a pic to do that then. lol
__________________



 

Old 12-16-2005, 04:22 PM   #139
huskie
Recovering
 
huskie's Avatar
 
huskie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 49,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Eve
I'd have to go take a pic to do that then. lol

ok...I'll wait
__________________
Getting by
 

Old 12-16-2005, 04:23 PM   #140
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful
 
BedtimeStories77's Avatar
 
BedtimeStories77 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 11,414
Patience is a virtue!



P.S.
I haven't read all of this thread, but it seems like the pussies are coming from porn sites...
__________________



 

Old 12-16-2005, 04:30 PM   #141
huskie
Recovering
 
huskie's Avatar
 
huskie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 49,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Eve
Patience is a virtue!



P.S.
I haven't read all of this thread, but it seems like the pussies are coming from porn sites...

no no no... you.. um.. seeing things... you still have to post YOUR shaved pussy. It's the rules I told ya!
__________________
Getting by
 

Old 12-16-2005, 04:33 PM   #142
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
In my humble, heterosexual opinion, pubic hair belongs there. I mean, I can understand the drawbacks of Vietnamese Jungle Snatch, but a nice, well-trimmed lawn apparently tickles the nose and is pleasing to the eye. I used to shave to feel sexy, but all it made me feel was razor-burnt. The habit infuriated my gyno, who made it very clear (every GD time I went in for my annual ) that broken skin and razor burn increased my risk for STI, in spite of the use of condoms.

And then one day, Sidd asked me to let it grow out. All this time, I'd been trimming it closely or shaving it for his sake, and he realy didn't care for it. Bare pussy is nothing more than a novelty, and guys who prefer it all of the time have issues.

Besides, who wants to deal with a second-day case of cactus cooter?
 

Old 12-16-2005, 04:34 PM   #143
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful
 
BedtimeStories77's Avatar
 
BedtimeStories77 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 11,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskie
no no no... you.. um.. seeing things... you still have to post YOUR shaved pussy. It's the rules I told ya!
lol
__________________



 

Old 12-16-2005, 04:36 PM   #144
huskie
Recovering
 
huskie's Avatar
 
huskie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 49,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by ourladyofthehighways
Bare pussy is nothing more than a novelty, and guys who prefer it all of the time have issues.

Besides, who wants to deal with a second-day case of cactus cooter?

guess I have issues

It feels better to the touch (even if it's cactus like), looks better, smells better and a thousand times more tasty to eat SHAVED!!!
__________________
Getting by
 

Old 12-16-2005, 04:37 PM   #145
huskie
Recovering
 
huskie's Avatar
 
huskie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 49,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Eve
lol

*still waiting*
__________________
Getting by
 

Old 12-16-2005, 04:43 PM   #146
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful
 
BedtimeStories77's Avatar
 
BedtimeStories77 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 11,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskie
*still waiting*
Not gonna happen today. I'm just hanging out at Lit for a while before I go "nap". (Gotta work 3rd tonight and head back in by noon tomorrow! )
__________________



 

Old 12-16-2005, 04:44 PM   #147
huskie
Recovering
 
huskie's Avatar
 
huskie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 49,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Eve
Not gonna happen today. I'm just hanging out at Lit for a while before I go "nap". (Gotta work 3rd tonight and head back in by noon tomorrow! )

OK... I'll not penalize you for that then...
__________________
Getting by
 

Old 12-16-2005, 04:47 PM   #148
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful
 
BedtimeStories77's Avatar
 
BedtimeStories77 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 11,414
Awwww, thanks. Will a help make it up to you? I do have other body parts in that link down there in that sig line thingy.
__________________



 

Old 12-16-2005, 04:58 PM   #149
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskie
guess I have issues

It feels better to the touch (even if it's cactus like), looks better, smells better and a thousand times more tasty to eat SHAVED!!!
Well, maybe you do have an issue or two.

Have you ever had a woman with a sweet smelling pussy and well-trimmed pubic hair? Maybe the problem wasn't the hair...
 

Old 12-16-2005, 05:01 PM   #150
huskie
Recovering
 
huskie's Avatar
 
huskie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 49,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by ourladyofthehighways
Well, maybe you do have an issue or two.

Have you ever had a woman with a sweet smelling pussy and well-trimmed pubic hair? Maybe the problem wasn't the hair...

VERY well trimmed yes

but a lot of hair does help the bad natural oder to lenger......

I wonder why, we as humans, still have pubic hair anyway? one would think we would have evolved out of it? We have been wearing clothes for centuries now... what good is it?
__________________
Getting by
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.