When was the last time you swallowed a man's load?

I've been cycling on and off supplements to help increase load size and it's been entertaining watching the last few ladies try to get it all down. None of them have succeeded, and I've had plenty leftover to give their face a warm cum bath.

At 8.5 inches, it's already a challenge but it's almost impossible to get it all down when I usually shoot 12-13 loads on this stuff.

They've definitely been worth it. There's not a more powerful feeling in the world than having one thick load after another coursing through a big penis.

Last edited:
I must say to all Guys, This is one beautiful lady.
So you sexy housewife PM me, maybe we are within travel distance. Again you are amazingly beautiful and one Very Sexy lady!!

2 hours ago

Just sucked off one of my regulars. He has a nice big cock and loves to jack off in my mouth.

I've been cycling on and off supplements to help increase load size and it's been entertaining watching the last few ladies try to get it all down. None of them have succeeded, and I've had plenty leftover to give their face a warm cum bath.

At 8.5 inches, it's already a challenge but it's almost impossible to get it all down when I usually shoot 12-13 loads on this stuff.

They've definitely been worth it. There's not a more powerful feeling in the world than having one thick load after another coursing through a big penis.

I'd be willing to take that challenge lol

A few hours ago. He fucked me and when he was about to cum, I flipped around, wrapped my lips around his shaft and swallowed every drop

A few hours ago. He fucked me and when he was about to cum, I flipped around, wrapped my lips around his shaft and swallowed every drop

He's one lucky man to have a hot woman drain his balls so effectively.
Thank you!!!

Back