The Wolf Within ~

Lexylove13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Posts
7,715
MoonlightStream.jpg


There are those who embrace their inner beast, then there are those who fear what dwells dormant within them. What happens, though, when there is one who is destined to be influential among those who embrace the wolf within... but they fall in love with one who is utterly ignorant of what walks alongside them?

Eva happened to rescue a werewolf without even knowing. Nicolas revealed himself when his body shifted back. The two ended not being able to keep their feelings a secret from one another. They current;y are engaged and expecting.
 
KaosuMakoKino

Eva had just returned from doctors appointment. So far both babies are healthy, plus she found out the genders. Eva was having one of each. She took her coat off then headded for the kitchen.
 
Nicolas

Nicolas sighed softly as he slid out of the car. He was uncomfortable in the hospital, mainly because of the warring and intense scents that were all but guaranteed to give him a migraine. "You've noticed the differences in how keen your senses are, don't you?" he said quietly. He knew their children had remained home and that Narumi was very wary of hospitals, yet refused to tell them why.
 
Last edited:
Eva paused as she heard Nicholas speak. Pulling him into a hug, nuzzling his neck. "Yes but I am glad you came with me. I was able to find out the genders of our babies."she said. Kissing him softly before she lead him up to the nursery. Showing him the work Vang and Fang did. The nature theme turned out nicely. "To think our little boy and girl will be sleeping in here in a few months."she said.
 
Nicolas chuckled at Vane and Fang's work. "They do well in working together, but that's probably not just a wolf thing... but a family thing. I vaguely remember their other siblings... especially Fury. Guy's about as pleasant as steel wool," Nicolas quipped. He shrugged slightly before he jumped slightly as soft hands, not Eva's covered his face, though the scent gave away it was Anya, his sister. He shivered slightly, not having forgotten nearly losing her. "Scary, thinking that there are things out there that could... take advantage of us, not just physically, but in other ways as well," he thought, forgetting Eva could hear him. "Hey, Anya," he deadpanned, amused as she whined as if she'd been hoping to surprise him. "You were supposed to be surprised," she said with a pout before he smirked. "What makes you think I wasn't?" Nicolas teased, hugging his twin gently.","
 
Eva giggled though then pulled Nicolas into a hug after he let go of Anya. Kissing his cheek. "Hun...I think I know what I want to name the babies. After all we are having one of each. I was thinking Orion and Opal for the names."she said. Feeling a sensation in her stomach, placing his hand on her baby bump. The babies were moving around. After all the wedding was tomorrow. She had so far a small bump which she was thankful for. Worries her dress wasn't going to fit.

"You like the names? I was trying to stay with more Native names."she said. Hoping he likes what she choose. Resting against Nicolas as tomorrow she finally became his wife.
 
Nicolas laughed softly before he heard a rather loud thud before he glanced out of the balcony door, seeing Narumi wincing as she stood up. "Decided on a maid of honor?" Nicolas murmured in Eva's ear half teasingly. "Even if we are doing Ninja Tag, I'm not going to mimic you falling on your ass, onee-chan," Nicolas heard their son say with amusement as he dropped down, landing on the railing with his toes barely touching the lacquered wood. He cocked an eyebrow as he already knew who his best man was.
"I'm sure you know how hard it's been to resist enjoying your amazing body in bed," he teased his soon-to-be wife. "Geeze, could you get more sappy? Maybe I should get some maple syrup from you two," Anya quipped. "Hmmm, I do find myself craving something sweet... and I do like licking my mate," Nicolas teased, amused as Anya spluttered, obviously surprised as her quip had been joking, which he knew though he made it sound like he was seriously considering it. "I like the idea of licking sweets off of you, whether chocolate... maple syrup... molasses... hmmm, wonder if anyone has ever made a warm chocolate bath before," he murmured teasingly to Eva. From how Eva blushed before swatting his chest, she was likely visualizing it though she probably didn't want to admit it aloud.","Nicolas ","
 
Eva soon smacked her fiance and shot him a look. "Hun.....do you even like the names... I picked out."she pouted. She walked back into their room and sat down on the bed. Rubbing her stomach as the babies were moving. "I have chosen and it's Narumi."she said. Becoming slightly uncomfortable trying to relax though the babies soon stopped moving. Take a deep breath before standing back up. They were having a girl and a boy but no one seemed excited. Eva headed down to the kitchen to make dinner. Topaz was on her heels as she headed into the kitchen.
 
Nicolas smiled softly. "Absolutely love them, on both counts," Nicolas murmured in Eva's ear half teasingly, referring to both the names and her choice of the maid of honor. "Absolutely what?" Nicolas heard their son say dryly, watching them with keen interest.
"Trying to decide what we're going to do after the wedding... maybe massages?" he teased his soon-to-be wife. "Ugh, count me out," Anya quipped, rolling her eyes. "," .","Nicolas ","
 
Eva giggled before kissing Nicolas softly. "No...we plan on doing a family trip. Somewhere warm....Anya you will come right?"she said. Hoping she would, as they may need the help with the kids. Eva began to make dinner though paused as she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. Gripping the counter as she was very uncomfortable. She went to move and it got even worse. "I....need....to go in...something is wrong."she said.

Having Anya and Nicolas help her to the car. "Anya...can you get the kids?"she asked. She got in as she kept a hand on her bump. Scared as this could mean anything. Once everyone was in they headed for the hospital. They headed into the Er and the nurses took Eva into the back. After 30 minutes a nurse came out to them, bringing them into the back by Eva whonsmiked and hugged her kids. The nurse left to go hetbthr doctor. "I'm okay.....but we lost one baby. Our little girl didn't make it, she wasn't growing like her brother."she said. Knowing it hurt but They were still having one baby. Kissing Nicolas before she rested against him.
 
Nicolas frowned a bit as he hugged his fiancé. "It's a very unlucky pre-wedding gift. The Peltiers in New Orleans... they had similar luck with problems with pregnancy... Nicolette... lost no less than eight.... in the same way... before she lost her two sons in London... in the late 1800s," Nicolas murmured in Eva's ear. "Ugh, that's unfortunate, and it's something we couldn't help," Nicolas heard their son say with a grimace, looking frustrated.
"It's very unfortunate, but I've never been a fan of death... though who is? I personally prefer something far more pleasurable... with my mate and wife," he teased his soon-to-be wife. Anya was handling the paperwork necessary for them to leave, as there wasn't that much the doctors could do at the moment that they hadn't already done. "," .","Nicolas ","
 
Eva nodded in agreement before she pulled Ten into a hug. Kissing his cheek before she scooped him up. "Yes but you still have a little brother on the way."she said. Once cleared they all headed back to the car. Heading home as Eva kept Ren close. Once home she sat down on the couch and pulled her babies close to her. "It is sad but we can give Orion all the love we can when he finally arrives."she said. Giving each kid a kiss before letting them go. Getting up and heading for the kitchen. Making a quick dinner as no one had dinner.

After dinner she put the kids to bed and head to bed with Nicolas. Sitting down on the bed. "I know this is sad but....we still have a baby on the way. He'll be handsome like his father."she said.
 
Nicolas smirked as he laid back against the bed. "Betcha he'll be a momma's boy... especially with a mama as beautiful as you," Nicolas said huskily, keenly aware of his stiff boner at that moment.

"I know as much as I'd prefer to be able to stop accidents from happening... I can't do it all," Ryotenchi muttered. He knew his parents referred to him as 'Ryo' or 'Ten' for short, which he didn't mind. He sighed softly, as he'd noticed before his mother had mentioned something was wrong that his enhanced senses had picked up an abrupt surge in the scent of blood, though there had been no visible source.

"You're so addictive, you could put the pharmaceutical companies out of business," he teased Eva, amused as her fingers slid down his body as she smirked, curling against him as her scent nearly overwhelmed him. "," .","Nicolas ","
 
Eva soon giggled as her fingers ran down his chest. Soon snuggling up to her mate, kissing his chest. "So what if he is...besides Topaz is a daddy's girl."she said. Her fingers running over his stiff boner. Beginning to stroke him slowly. as she kissed his neck. "Though he is will like his father, caring and protective."she said. Smiling before pulling into a hot kiss.
 
Nicolas growled huskily low in the back of his throat as he kissed Eva back. "I don't really care that much, as long as he's healthy," Nicolas said huskily, shivering at her touch.

"Mhmm, I sense something... but I don't recognize what it is," Ryotenchi muttered. His eyes scanned around, keenly aware that the alarm system they'd placed would alert them to malicious presences, and he'd not sensed that.

"Mhmm, let's see who cums first," he teased Eva, his fingers teasing over her bountiful breasts, amused by her almost immediate gasp and shudder before he purposely let his fingers brush over her lower lips as she inhaled sharply before letting out an adorable purring growl. "," "," ","
 
Eva purred as she loved this side of Nicolas. "Mmm we will have to see."she said. Pulling him closer as she kissed him again. Putting more as she felt his fingers go down her body. Smirking before she howled out before resting against her mate. "To think tomorrow I will be your wife. I can't wait."she said. Placing herself on his lap, purposely rubbing against his cock.
 
Nicolas nuzzled Eva before nibble her earlobe teasingly. "I swear, you're so hot and sweet that you make molten chocolate look like liquid nitrogen," Nicolas said huskily, shivering at her touch. He growled huskily as he felt her grinding against him, which wasn't helping his intense desire for her.

"Mhmm, what is it? It's strong, whatever it is... almost as strong as Kura," Ryotenchi muttered. His eyes narrowed as he could feel his skin tingling with the energy hanging in the air.

"I want you so damn much," he teased Eva, his fingers gently massaging over her bountiful breasts, amused as she shivered. "," "," ","
 
Eva chuckled softly before getting as close as she could to Nicolas. "Go ahead.. .we already know how good we are. I did and up pregnant."she said. Wasn't long before she ended up on her back with Nicolas on top. Smiling before she pulled him into a hot kiss. Loving this as she knew she was still able to have sex.
 
Nicolas smirked slowly as he purposely ground his stiff cock against her lower body, amused as she gasped, her nails digging into his upper back just below his shoulders as a low, pleasured groan escaped him. "I want your marks on me... I don't care if they're deep or shallow... nor if they're few or numerous... maybe the latter," Nicolas said huskily, chuckling teasingly as he kissed her back deeply and passionately as his fingers gently massaged and teased her breasts. He didn't miss the purring moans that escaped Eva.

Ryo cocked his head as he'd followed the aura until he noticed what appeared to be a shimmering rift within a hollowed out tree.
"Why do I get the feeling this sounds like something that might come out of a movie?" Ryotenchi muttered. His eyes narrowed as his dark crystalline teal irises paled to silvery gray, though he didn't look directly at the rift. 'As I thought, whatever this is, is the intensely strong source of whatever I was sensing,' he thought.

"I intend to make you beg for the pleasure, though I have a feeling that by the time we get going... we may have to hurry to get ready for a certain event tomorrow," he teased. Eva's deep blush made her look adorable as her emerald irises gained a tint of sapphire to the edges of them, her own inner wolf peeking out. "," "," ","
 
Eva blushed even more as she was always afraid she was hurting Nicolas. Though soon smiled before moaning out. Keeping him close as she felt him slip inside her. Kissing him softly before nuzzling his neck. "Hun....we can't be late....I want to be sure I look amazing for you."she said. Knowing it would take her a good amount to get ready. Though she was excited for him to see her dresses.
 
Nicolas' smirk widened at her breathless comment. "Honey, you could wear a neon green and orange clown suit with a neon pink wig and bright blue boots and you'd still look hot to me," Nicolas said huskily, teasing her as he shivered. He dipped his head before slowly and teasingly trailing his tongue around her tight nipples.

Ryo glanced at the house close to a quarter mile away.
"Wonder if something came... through," Ryotenchi muttered.

"," . "," "," ","
 
Eva just couldn't help but smile at Nicolas. "True though....wait until tomorrow. Though I'll be Mrs. Kattalakis."she said. Kissing him as she began to purr again. Soon kissing down his neck to his chest. "Yet I know Fang probably will cry."she said laughing. Not caring about traditions as she just wanted to be near Nicolas. Nothing about their relationship was traditional. Eva preferred it as she was able to be herself.
 
Nicolas' husky growl as he slowly pumped his hips, teasing her with intensifying pleasure. "I'd love to see their reactions if we went to the wedding with neon clown suits... of course, for the shock value... but our actual wedding outfits would be beneath. If we did that, we would so have to get pictures of everyone's reactions," Nicolas said huskily, his hips steadily and slowly pumping as he lazily suckled on her breasts as he saw her head falling back as throaty purrs escaped her. He was mildly surprised to taste something rich and sweet as Eva tightened around his stiff cock, unaware that her body was very aware of the pregnancy.

Ryo glanced at the house close to a quarter mile away.
"Something feels... off, though I'm not sure what," Ryō muttered as he took a step back before he felt himself collide with something behind him.
IMG_20180109_233835.jpg

"," . "," "," ","
 
"Not for our wedding hun. Though you'll get to see Fang cry."she said. Moaning out more as she held Nicolas to her chest. Wasn't long before she let out a howl as she hit her release. Nicolas had gotten a sweet taste of breastmilk. Catching her breath as her love soon shot his load into her. "We should rest our little boy is an active one."she said. Pulling him into a deep kiss.
 
Nicolas' smirk was playful before he growled Eva's name as he filled her up thoroughly. "Doesn't mean that we can't prank Fang and not tell him," Nicolas said with a playful yet naughty smirk.

Ryō blinked in confusion and surprise as he spun, a blade materializing in his grasp.
"Who... are you?" Ryō muttered in confusion. He instinctively channeled Raiton chakra through the chakra blade, producing a low buzzing sound.
IMG_20180109_233835.jpg

"," . "," "," ","
s-l400.jpg
 
Back
Top