The Queen and Her Conquest (Closed for LordUsagi)

Vernard

Vernard had spent most of the day recovering from his time with Freya, so when he heard the knock on his door he was as fresh as he could be for his time with Isolde. To say he was both exhausted and invigorated by his time with Freya was not an understatement. True to her word the Mistress had used him in every way possible, and she had remarked often on how he was enjoying her attention, from the size, intensity and recovery of his erection. In turn he was rewarded by his Mistress, though the reward was always pleasing to her. Vernard had lost count the amount of caning, lashes or spanking his back, buttocks and chest had received. He had almost lost count of the number of times he had pleasured Freya with his mouth and hands, but he remembered clearly the times she had allowed him to ejaculate, three. Freya had not been gentle with her hand, had been demanding in how he served her, and expected him to satisfy her needs whenever she demanded it.

"Queen Isolde," he said with a polite bow as he let her in. "I am glad you arrived now, for we might be late for our dinner."

He was dressed quite moderately in one of her soldiers tunics. He also tried his best to hide the discomfort caused by his welts.

Taking her hand he lead her through the keep towards the quarters frequented by the rank and file. Any of her people that they passed showed the necessary deference to their Queen, without any of the over exuberance most nations showed their leaders. When they passed any of the men from the Ambassador's delegations they bowed and scraped, remarking on how beautiful she looked and how she should not be in such a lowly area. A few even remarked on how only Vernard would show such little etiquette by bringing the Queen here. Isolde would have also noticed that quite a few of her people that they passed, greeted Vernard with respect or even warmth on occasion.

When they reached the large mess hall, Vernard found them a place to sit and had one of the serving maids bring them the nights meal.

"I hope you don't mind my Lady but I need some hearty sustenance to replenish my body after my time with Mistress Freya."
 
Queen Isolde

If Queen Isolde had any doubts about who she would choose as her king they were chased away by Vernard's choice of dining locations. Larric would have to do something phenomenal to even come close to the level of regard that Isolde felt for Vernard.

It was clear that Isolde's people respected Vernard just as much as she did. Everyone they passed greeted both Vernard and Isolde with respect and a warmth that came out of that respect.

Sitting squashed in beside Vernard at one of the large benches, Isolde soaked in the loud clamour of the dining hall. It was also enlightening that some of the ambassadors had determined their direction to be unfit for a Queen. What is the worth of a Queen if she will not take a meal with her subjects?

"Not a problem at all Vernard, take your sustenance as you will. Spending so much time with Freya can be particularly demanding on your... body," Isolde laughed as she begun to eat the food that the serving woman had brought them. "May I inquire as to how your time with Freya went?"
 
Vernard

"You may," he replied just before biting on a small chunk of meat. "That does not mean I will reply fully," he continued with a grin after chewing the food down. "What I will tell you my Queen is, I have learned to appreciate and understand things better."

Seeing her questioning look he elaborated. "What I mean Mistress," he changed her title to that of a more sexual nature because he did not feel right talking to a Queen about such base desires. "What I mean is that Mistress Freya helped me to understand that I have needs that she is more skilled at fulfilling than you, yet that does not diminish my feelings for you. Just as your feelings, whatever they may be fore me, do not change no matter who is in your bed. She helped me to understand that I may be attending to state duties one day, while you are being ravished, she used my words against me, by some of your favourites, like Rage and Karn."

He looked away thoughtfully, "it took her a while, and a firm hand to drum this into me. But in the end I accepted that it will always be a part of our relationship." He smiled at her, "she joked that Idid not own your body, just as you did not own mine...she however said she owned me and proceeded to prove it."

After a few more spoonfuls of food he looked at her, "it was hard Mistress, she took me past the pain threshold I thought I had, she denied me release, used my body, made me worship and serve her every desire, and I loved every moment of it. But my Queen do not let that sway your wishes tonight. I may be wounded but it is your night and I will serve your every desire."

He turned back to his food, "I intend to prove that I am a better lover with more stamina than my rivals, and from what I hear the girls at the bathhouse say, it is hard to match Lord Larric."

He took her hand and placed it on his hard member to illustrate his point.
 
Queen Isolde

Isolde was interested in seeing exactly what it was that Freya could give Vernard that she never could. She made a mental note of it to ask Freya in the morning. Isolde was pleased with Vernard's conversation though, knowing that he seemed to be enjoying his time with them in earnest.

Talking about his time with Freya seemed to encourage Vernard's arousal. As he took her hand and wrapped it around his staff she smiled.

"Well, Lord Larric is an acceptable lover. Yes, he does have stamina but... Well, there is more to sex then stamina," Isolde explained as she removed her hand from Vernard's crotch and continued to eat her food.

"If you are selected as my King what shall you miss the most about your homeland when you are here?" Isolde asked, wanting to learn more about this man.
 
Vernard

"What will I miss most," he paused to give it some serious thought, "the warmer climate I would say." His expression became a grin, "but then I am sure my harem of ladies will keep me warm at night."

Finishing off his plate he looked around hoping to catch the eye of the serving lady. Vernard was not sure what Isolde had planned for the night, but after her interested enquiry into his evening with Freya he would not be surprised if Isolde made it a busy night. It wasn't that he thought she was jealous, but suspected the Queen would use it to push the boundaries again.

"And what will my Queen miss should she have to travel to visit my homeland?"
 
Queen Isolde

"The people," Isolde said, looking around the noisy hall with a smile on her face. "Hot or cold doesn't bother me too much, but not seeing the people I love and care for will."

Isolde thanked the serving woman as she brought them over a selection of fruit and cheese.

"And we do have plenty of heating, I just choose not to use it. And I don't imagine you will need it either, just like you said,"
 
Vernard

He also offered his thanks as the new plates were brought.

"And if I am not your king, I think I would miss your body most, and then perhaps Freya's disciplined nature."

Taking an apple he looked at her, "so what do you have planned for me tonight?"
 
Queen Isolde

"I could hardly tell you, that would ruin the fun," Isolde tutted as she bit into her peach. "Shall we retire to my chamber once we are finished eating or did you have other plans?"
 
Vernard

Although his body still bore the reminders of his encounter with Freya he was eager to spend time with Isolde. The pleasures and pain of the night before had heightened his arousal and sitting with Isolde had instilled the need to be with her. He was not sure what the Queen had in store, but either way he had now fully learned to submit to her wishes.

"It is my Queen's night and I will adhere to her wishes, although I do hope to server her loyally very soon."

He was about to add something, when Maalo arrived with a bewildered looking Sibol in tow. It had been a while since Vernard had spent quality time with the ladies in the bath house, and it pleased him that he had heard Sibol and Mara had remained loyal to him. He had heard rumours that the other ambassadors had wanted their services on occasion, but the ladies had turned them down.

"Your highness, my Lord," Maalo greeted them openly.

"Please my friend, no need for titles with me ever."

Maalo smiled, "well Your Highness, I am sorry for disturbing your dinner but the Lady Sibol insisted on speaking to Lord Vernard right away."

Before Vernard could say anything Sibol bent down and hugged him affectionately.

"Thank you Vernard." Turning to her Queen she bowed and left them with Maalo following with a shrug.

Seeing Isolde's look Vernard smiled.

"I had Maalo trace back who was in the scouting party that assaulted Sibol's village. He then acquired, by force if necessary, one third of the earnings, of those who possibly could have been involved in the gang rape. That money was then brought here and although to help with the raising of her child. I know Sibol never wants to see those men again, but it was the least I could do, although I wanted to have them all put to death. But weeks ago she told me she had forgiven them all."
 
Queen Isolde

Queen Isolde watched, stunned, as Sibol hugged Vernard affectionately. The news that Vernard had Maalo seek compensation for the crimes against Sibol warmed her heart in a way it hadn't been warmed in years. As Sibol walked away it was with a spring and lightness in her step that had never been there before.

"I think I am finished my meal for the evening," Isolde beamed at Vernard as she got to her feet. She offered him her hand and waited until he took it. "We'll be retiring to my chambers this night."

Isolde didn't speak on the way up to her chambers. If anyone they passed thought anything of the fact that she was holding Vernard's hand, they didn't say anything. Everyone they passed inclined their heads respectfully but continued about their evening business as normal.

Once in Isolde's chambers, she shut the door behind them and then turned to Vernard. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close, mindful that he was probably quite sore, before pressing her lips against his. She kissed him with the growing passion and affection she felt, and for the first time in a long time she truly enjoyed a kiss. Eventually, though, Isolde pulled away.

"Thank you for what you did for Sibol."

Isolde took a step away from Vernard and then led him over to her bed again. She reached up and took the hem of his shirt, her fingers playing under the rough fabric and fondling the skin of his stomach. She kissed him again, this time in a more exploratory manner. It had been a long time since her intimacy was associated with any real sort of feeling, and she was curious to see how their evening would pan out. She pulled away when her kissing turned from tentative to invested.

"Tonight I want to try something different," Isolde breathed before kissing Vernard softly on the cheek. Her lips moved, brushing against his jaw line before settling over his ear. "If I do select you as my King you will also be my husband. Tonight, I want to make love as husbands and wives do."

Isolde was used to the pleasure and pain game. Used to domination and subservience. She knew that Vernard could do both exceptionally well. What she didn't know was whether their bodies would still explode so spectacularly without the added ropes and chains and whips. She wanted to know if that chemistry would be there without the accessories. And, she wanted to know if these feeling that may be blossoming within her could be nourished or if they were misplaced.
 
Vernard

He was a bit surprised by the passion of her kiss, but more surprised when she ended it. Her statement explained the reason and he smiled.

"My queen do not get me wrong, I have enjoyed my time here." He held her close, savouring the feeling of his full erection trapped between them. "I have enjoyed the touch press of your body against mine, I have revelled in kneeling before you or any of the women how wanted me to service them."

He ran his hand down her back tenderly to rest just above her behind. "I have found pleasure in things I never thought I would, and gotten quite good at them...I think."

Bending down he kissed her neck, sucking her flesh gently as he explores the curve around her shoulder.

'I have enjoyed that all and hope to again, but nothing," he pulled away to look into her eyes. "Nothing compared to your kiss just now."

Bending down he scooped her up in his arms and cradling her, carried her over to the bed. Laying her on it gently he kissed her lips for a brief moment.

"In all my time here I have wanted you to say nothing more than asking me to spend the night, spend the night as your lover, and not have to slink away as a object of desire."

Smiling sincerely he removed his shirt, "though I enjoyed those moments too."

His chest and back bore the welts, scratches and bite marks from the day with Freya.

"Do not fear Isolde, I enjoyed every moment that gave me these, and hopefully you will add to them and let me experience them again."

He reached down to help the lose fitting trousers to fall to the floor.

"But now I am going to make love to my wife."

His manhood was thick hard and glistening with anticipation.
 
Queen Isolde

Isolde was unprepared for the thrill of excitement that Vernard's words would bring. His admission showed her that there was something more within him than the desire for sex or leadership, and this was something that was appealing. Of course she knew those other things were important to him, but it also seemed she was also.

Isolde smiled at his freed erection and sat up. She reached out and grasped his hips, pulling him closer to her. Even though she still hadn't told him if he was to be her husband or not she didn't bother correcting him. At that moment all she really wanted was to see where this kindling desire would take them.

As soon as Vernard was close enough to her she wrapped her legs around his waist and began to trail kisses all over his shoulders and neck. Her fingers gently trailed up and down his back to get a better gauge of his injuries and she was impressed. He was certainly good at accepting his punishments.
 
Vernard

There was something different about the Queen, he could feel it in the tenderness of her kisses, the look in her eye and the response to his touch. There was also something erotic about her him being naked and her still clothed. He pushed her back against the bed, using his body weight to hold her immobile.

"So if we are to marry," he used the chance while kissing her neck to whisper in her ear. "What does that mean for our other liaisons...wife." He made sure she could feel his manhood pressed against the moistening junction between her legs. "I know you will still have your other bed companions," his kisses became light nips, "but can I still have my other ladies?"
 
Queen Isolde

Isolde moaned as Vernard's hot stiff member pressed against her moistening womanhood.

"You could. I wouldn't expect you to accept something that I would not. We could have fun together and apart, because we will not always be at each other's side," Isolde informed him, slipping her hand between their bodies and loosening the laces on the bodice of her dress.

"The only request that I would make is that you don't come within another woman's core. And to show my devotion I would no longer take another's seed within my own womanhood."

It was difficult for Isolde to speak to him like that when his lips were blazing against such an erogenous zone, but she did want him to know the marriage customs of her people. Just in case. She pressed her hips up against him and sunk her teeth into his neck gently.
 
Vernard

"Then my Queen," he pushed himself up with his hands, but maintained the grinding contact of their inner beings. "I will have convince Mistress Freya to take my impressive member inside her delicious dungeon." He almost laughed at how foolish his words sounded.

He helped her untie her bodice, but soon lost patience and used his strength to pry it open more forcibly. When her breasts were exposed he smiled and shifted down against her clenching thighs.

"Tell me, how do a man and wife make love?"

He kissed her breasts lovingly before moving down.

"Does a wife allow him to pleasure her," he could smell her desire and it made him want her more. "Or is that too vulgar for the marital chamber and reserved for the Mistress' boudoir ?"
 
Queen Isolde

Isolde enjoyed the fact that Vernard kept his sense of humour in all of their liaisons.

"I would imagine that pleasure should remain within the domain of marriage," she responded, reaching down and tangling her fingers through his hair. "Though as for how a husband makes love to a wife I do not truly know. I've never been married and can't speak as such. I always imagine that it is just that though; making love rather than having sex."
 
Vernard

As desperate as Vernard was to taste that same desire that was just within reach of his tongue and lips, he held his need in check. It would take nothing more than to pull his head against the entanglement of her fingers and after a little bit of uncomfortable tingle to his scalp, they could both experience the pleasure of his skills. He could vividly recall how Mistress Freya had commended his oral skills the day before. She had joked, or perhaps been serious, that she would give her enforcement to the Queen, if King Vernard accepted he had a duty to fulfill on his knees when she beckoned.

Now as the would be king kissed and teased Isolde's tender flesh, he spoke the truth again.

"My Queen, I came to you a captive."

Every phrase was punctuated with the attention of his mouth on her belly.

"And as such even as your husband I will serve you as a slave."

Knowing how she disliked the term even when used as a form of passion by him, he placed extra emphasis on teasing her naval and allowed his hands to explore her full breasts.

"As such I will never expect you to change your desires."

Pulling against her hands his mouth now hovered over her moist core.

"I know you take pleasure in feeling your lovers spill their seed in you."

Slowly his tongue licked the swollen furrow of her lips veiled by the soft material.

"I saw it when you entertained Karn and Rage, I could see you desire to have Karn cum inside your womanhood and not on your back."

He wasn't sure if he remembered which was which brother, to him they were just handsome well endowed men that gave enjoyment to the woman he loved.

"I will never make you change your desires." He would have to explain that to his people the father of a child was not the one that spawned it, but the one that loved and raised it. He also realised that she took precautions and would surely avoid most chance of such events occurring.

Again his tongue delved into the furrow.

"But on the other hand I will respect any conditions you subject me to."

This time his tongue teased her sprouting bud through fabric of her dress.

"My ways are not the same as yours and these desires are new to me and thus easily discarded."

He moved up her body kissing a line to he breasts along the way.

"I will serve you as a King to your people," he took her breast in his mouth and sucked and flicked the nipple with his tongue.

"A slave in your dungeon," moving to the other breast he teased the nipple with soft bites.

"And a lover in your bedroom."

His final words ended with a kiss on her mouth as he sort to invade her with passion.
 
Queen Isolde

Queen Isolde allowed herself to be pulled into the lust and passion of Vernard's kiss. With their bodies pressed together and their arms around each other, she felt the deep stirrings of feelings that had long been dormant.

After a few minutes of complete unbridled want Isolde pulled away. Her breasts were rising and falling against Vernard's chest as her hands tangled in his hair.

"If you are to be my King then I would only want you to spill your seed inside me. I accept the seed of others because I can and because I have not yet found the man with whom I wish to commit. For you though, I would happily forgo that pleasure with others. I would only desire that of you."

As if to emphasise her point, she raised her knees and pulled her skirt up around her waist. She could immediately feel his raging erection pressed against her mound.

"I have to say," Isolde planted a kiss on his jawline as she whispered into his ear, "I have come to like the idea of you being my King. Being my husband."
 
Vernard

Although Vernard had wanted to tease her more, to pleasure her more, the touch of her mound against his raging erection was too much. Though it did not matter too much, she had all but confessed she had chosen him, there would be plenty of time for them to be marital lovers, and plenty of time to discuss the rules of their engagement and marriage.

Now all Vernard could think of was despite how much he had enjoyed his day with Freya he had not fully sated his desire. Freya had controlled the encounter, which was how he preferred it, but still she had not allowed him to enter her inner being. He had pleasured her on request but she had controlled the manner and frequency of his own release. Vernard looked forward to the time when the Mistress would allow him to fully have her, but he had stilled revelled when she had allowed him to slide his manhood between her full breasts.

Now as much as he wanted to explore Isolde's body he could not help but slide his aching member between the folds of her nether lips.
 
Queen Isolde

Isolde cried out with relief as Vernard's eager member slid into her. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his hips as her teeth sunk into the skin on his shoulder. Her hips raised, eager to feel more of him, and her bites turned to sucks and kisses.

As their bodies began to move together Isolde was easily trasported to an erotic state of being. Every move and breath fuelled her desire, and she knew that there was something between them. Even without the tools, the discipline, the power, she still felt the connection as Vernard thrust into her.

"You feel so good," she told him as her back arched and her head pressed into the bed. He was so hot and hard inside her that she couldn't help but moan. Her hips were pressed against him, desperate to feel all of him that she could. She longed to run her hands up and down his back but knew he was still injured, so she made do with putting her hands on her hips and gently encouraging his thrusts.
 
Vernard

It had been too long since Vernard had felt the comfort that the warmth that Isolde's essence provided. He had denied himself the pleasure for so long but also this time it was different. This was more than just raw sex, this was the emotional connection of a lover. He knew now how to separate love from lust and reveled in the new emotion this brought.

Holding back his desire he let Isolde's hands guide the pace as she moved on his hips. The controlled pace allowed him to push deep into her core, to feel the constriction of her inner walls around him, to feel them parting for him and allowing him deep into her inner soul. He made a concentrated effort to alter his angle and speed of his thrusts, but always tried to keep the contact of his muscled abdomen against her moist core.

"Don't hold back my love," he whispered, "our love can still have pain."
 
Queen Isolde

Queen Isolde's fingernails dug into the tender flesh of Vernard's hips the moment that his words fell from his lips. She moaned at his body's reaction and at the way that the momevement pushed them even closer together.

Their coupling continued and the passion built as surely as her climax. As Vernard thrust with everything he could give, her teeth found his shoulder and kiss, liked and suck until the skin turned a deep, spotty purple.

Despite his skill and undeniable ability to pleasure her, Isolde's own lust dug it's sizzling claws into her. With a small grunt she pushed Vernard away from her and then rolled them both around. Now, stradling his waist with his cock still firmly within her, she leant forward and kissed him with raw passion as she ground her hips against him. One hand came up to cradle the back of his head and the other held was face down against his chest, pressing him against the mattress. Her nipples brushed delightfully against his battered chest as she rode him. She knew that his back and torso were sore, but he had said that he didn't mind the pain. She could see the arousal in his eyes and knew that she was doing the right thing; for both of them.

It wasn't long before the intimate and erotic contact pushed the Queen over the edge. She sat up, throwing her head back as cries of pleasure tore from her lips. She rode Vernard until her entire body was shaking with the aftermath of her orgasm, and then she gently pressed her body against him as she reclaimed his lips with a more gentle yet just as passionate kiss.
 
Vernard

The pressure on his wounds added a additional sensation for him. It was not the pain he had experienced before, but still had the reminder of what he enjoyed. The true pleasure came when Isolde rode him, she was not gentle but still not distracting enough to change his focus. He reveled in the moment, Isolde was riding him for her own desire, at her own pace and making sure the contact was all she wished. But still her core constricted around him and the vision on her power and beautiful body moving in rhythm to their desire was enough to help him to the edge.

Isolde's orgasm brought about his own and he spent himself deep inside her as she milked her own desire. When she joined him for a kiss he gladly accepted the passion of their joining.

"So you have decided, I am to be your king," he proclaimed with a smile.
 
Queen Isolde

Having Vernard explode inside of her as her own orgasm took hold made Isolde's pleasure much sweeter. She enjoyed the way his cock pulsed as he emptied his seed into her, and her nails dug even further into his chest. His kiss was wonderful as well, and it helped her to cope with the coming down after such an intense release.

Isolde laughed at Vernard's comment and leant forward, pressing her breasts against his chest end enjoying the intimate contact. It was different from what she was used to, but it also felt right.

"I never said that," Isolde tutted, "I am making no decision until the day after tomorrow, as I told the ambassadors."

Isolde's pressed her lips against his cheek.

"Would you like to stay for a while longer?" Isolde asked, shifting her hips against him and moaning at the contact.
 
Vernard

"Well a husband wouldn't use his Queen then slip out in the night as nothing more than slave."

He smiled, "though you did use me," his hands reached around and grasping her arse cheeks pulled her against him. "But still that is what you will do with your play things, Karn, Rage," he gave the tender globes a squeeze, "Elara and Freya."

Using his strength he rolled them over so he was on top again, "though in truth Elara and Freya are free to share our bed any time."

He kissed her neck before shifting which finally broke the contact with his softening member.

"So you plan to entertain another would be horny suitor tomorrow."

Sucking her nipple into his mouth her teased it before breaking contact.

"What do you plan to do to him," he muttered against her breasts.
 
Back
Top