The Island Lost

Snuggling against him, I lean up and kiss his cheek before turning to Raven.

Sounds neat. What ideas are on your mind?

Snuggling against him, I lean up and kiss his cheek before turning to Raven.

Sounds neat. What ideas are on your mind?

Well, a while back, I suggested the idea to a friend of mine of two pilots. One is a cop of sorts (a government agent cracking down on underground tournaments for Zoid Combat) and the other is a pilot of a prototype Zoid that he takes into the tournament in an effort to find out who's ACTUALLY responsible for making Zoid Battles illegal

I smile and kiss her back vefore turning my attention back to Raven.

So why are they called Zoids? Any reason for that name?

I smile and kiss her back vefore turning my attention back to Raven.

So why are they called Zoids? Any reason for that name?

Not sure. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it has something to do with their location (a planet called Zi on the other end of the galaxy) or maybe the fact that they're quite zoological in nature.

Well, a while back, I suggested the idea to a friend of mine of two pilots. One is a cop of sorts (a government agent cracking down on underground tournaments for Zoid Combat) and the other is a pilot of a prototype Zoid that he takes into the tournament in an effort to find out who's ACTUALLY responsible for making Zoid Battles illegal

Ah...wow. That does sound interesting.

Ah...wow. That does sound interesting.

*nods* It would probably require some knowledge of Zoids though....which means watching all of Chaotic Century, New Century Zero, and Fuzors (and maybe a few of the Japanese series too)

I shake my head in confusion.

I wouldn`t understand Zoids and forget Japanese. I'm not ito foreign films and I can`t understand Japanese.

I'm not sure I'm up for that just yet, Raven. It's seems I'm not very good to write with lately. pouting softly

I'm not sure I'm up for that just yet, Raven. It's seems I'm not very good to write with lately. pouting softly

I look over at Scarlet in sympathy.

I think your good at writing. Don`t be down on yourself.

I kiss her on the cheek.

I look over at Scarlet in sympathy.

I think your good at writing. Don`t be down on yourself.

I kiss her on the cheek.

It's just right now I have no energy to do much research, let alone write...but that will change soon. I hope.

Looking up at him, I kiss him softly before looking over at Raven.

At the very least, I highly recommend the anime for entertainment purposes.

I will remember that, Raven smiling over at him.

It's just right now I have no energy to do much research, let alone write...but that will change soon. I hope.

Looking up at him, I kiss him softly before looking over at Raven.

I will remember that, Raven smiling over at him.

Another one I recommend is Mobile Suit Gundam, but you already knew that.

I lie down on the sandy ground, hands behind my head, and look up at the sky watching the sun set.

What`s Mobile Suit Gandum?

I don`t watch Transformers either. Except for the movie that came out a few years ago. It was ok, no good or bad.

I don`t watch Transformers either. Except for the movie that came out a few years ago. It was ok, no good or bad.

The cartoon was a lot better. And big surprise, it was an anime (albeit based on an American comic book series)

I sigh and give a small chuckle.

My head hurts now.

I look back at Scarlet.

Sorry for ignoring you Scarlet. Where were we?

Giggling softly. No need to apologize. I love listening to you both talk. It's fun. I've seen Transformers, I loved both.

Sipping my drink, I smile We were just relaxing.

He gazed up at her and smiled.

Relaxing were we? Yes, that sounds about right.

I reach up and ran my hand through her hair.

Back