28f; Inexperienced but Eager

What a coincidence, I’d love to touch you too:devil: it’s always nice to take a break :D

I would be hard all day if you were walking around the office all day like that. Yummy hard nipples and big boobies bouncing free.

Casual friday would become carnal friday.
:kiss:

I want to suck on your hard nipples through your shirt.

I am so fucking weak for that. Sometimes I put on a nice tight white shirt and I just dribble cold water over my nipples until they’re soaked and I can see them clearly through the fabric. It feels so good.

I am so fucking weak for that. Sometimes I put on a nice tight white shirt and I just dribble cold water over my nipples until they’re soaked and I can see them clearly through the fabric. It feels so good.

I'd suck those nipples right through the shirt

We sooo want to see this. Your nipples will be sooo appealing through a wet tight shirt. I would love to suck them! !

It will feel even better with my teeth lightly butting your nipples, or my fingers pinching them through your wet shirt.

I would be hard all day if you were walking around the office all day like that. Yummy hard nipples and big boobies bouncing free.

Casual friday would become carnal friday.
:kiss:

I wish I was brave enough to walk around the office like that instead of just sneaking into the bathroom to play and tease.... would anyone say anything? Would anyone try to touch me???

One more pic before I lose total control of myself and do something embarrassing at work...

If you were in my office with your shirt up and showing me your lovely tits I would be sucking on your nipples hard. Before we got on with work.

I wish I was brave enough to walk around the office like that instead of just sneaking into the bathroom to play and tease.... would anyone say anything? Would anyone try to touch me???

One more pic before I lose total control of myself and do something embarrassing at work...

Everyone would appreciate them! And some of the men may even come and massage them for you!!

I know I would!!

Don’t think any work would get done if you were nearby, lots of touching and other things :devil:

:eek: OMG cum to daddy!!!!

You were such a tease today! Wish I had been here to see it all!

I don't know if I would say anything. I wouldn't want you to reconsider flying free. So sexy.

Um...so are they doing any hiring where you work? ;) hehe...working there has some lovely...benefits I would say :)

I would

But, I'd only do your left tit and nipple. Then watch the next person do your right

If you were to whimper or lose your breathe, I'd finger you on the spot

Makes a great pic and yes I am staring at those large lovely breast and throbbing to have them hug my erection! :rose: :devil:

Come to my house feel free to let the girls hang out and be worshiped,fondled and pleasured::p:

Had a request for pics of my swimsuit... Hope you enjoy. :cattail:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Had a request for pics of my swimsuit... Hope you enjoy. :cattail:

Whomever requested it is clearly an insightful individual, you are clearly an enticing individual... treating us to your glorious bountiful twins :rose::rose:

I can't get enough of these jiggling tits and the thought of how they will be bounce when you're being pounded. You are such an evil tease. :devil:

Hot damn you have some incredible tits. I look forward to seeing more and enjoy you sharing.

Back