Five Senses

mf1438

Experienced
Joined
Sep 2, 2016
Posts
88
the faculties of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch.

I can’t see you. You have not revealed yourself to me.

I can’t smell you. You are too far away.

I can’t hear you. Your voice is hidden. The sounds of your moans and groans evade me. I miss you.

The taste of your sweet succulent lips is a memory of the past, fading away quickly with every passing day.

The touch of your hand on my shoulder. Your consoling caress. Where are you? Where have you been? When are you coming back?

There must be more. I long for more. You can bridge the gap if only you want to.

Let me see you. Send a picture. Send a vid. Let me see your smile, the expression on your face as you look into the camera at me.

Let me hear you. The rasp of your whispering voice, as I remember your passionate cries as I rested peacefully in my mother’s womb. Yes I could hear you then and now I want to hear you again.

No, we will never touch. We will never embrace. The scent of your hair and the smell of your warm breath has been forever lost. Your kiss. Your nipples. Your womanhood will never grace a taste of my lips.

But there are three things you can give me still, sight, sound and a little feel. You can still feel me and I can feel for you. In the darkness and the miles that separate our bodies we can find a love in all that empty space. We can be close.
We can infuse our words with emotional pleasure and evoke a deep rooted peace no man has known before. We can find heaven, nirvana, Valhalla, here and now and every day.

Knock. Knock. I am here. Let me in. Look at me. See the face of a friend. Open the door to your heart and let me in.

Knock. Knock. Who’s there? Are you “the one” ready to have some fun? Or am I dreaming, hoping and longing for a lover who will never be?
 
Back
Top