How to Satisfy a Stranger?

ChatterCock

Really Experienced
It finally happened. This week, I will be meeting a woman I met online at a hotel room. (It was going to be last week but things didn’t work out). We have communicated a lot by text, spoken twice. There’s good chemistry.

How can I make sure we aren’t too nervous, and that she has the great time she deserves (her birthday was last week)?

I know there will be a lot of kissing and as much oral as I can do, but how can I wow her? Any toys, techniques, or advice?

Listen when she talks. Eye contact, actually responding to the specific things she says (on her terms, not topping them with another anecdote). Neck kisses, harder than you'd think, and slow. Nails gently on the back of her hand, her upper arms, and her spine. Tongue on the roof of her mouth. Eye contact when you kiss and as you are slowly withdrawing from the kiss.

But most of all, ignore all the part in italics above. Everyone is different. Respond to the person who is actually in front of you and what she tells you. Not only, or even mostly, what she tells you in words.

Definitely good advice. I was planning to try kind of Jedi mind trick anyway. It’s hard to resist, I hear.

Alcohol.

Seriously, though, actual chemistry happens through pheromones in person and you won't know if that happens until you're there.

As far as putting both of you at ease with Intimacy in general lots of non sexual touching before you get down to it.

I assume that you already know that she likes oral? I only ask because in general, that does nothing for me. Just don't overthink it. Let things play out as they will.

Keep the excitement of being strangers on

It finally happened. This week, I will be meeting a woman I met online at a hotel room. (It was going to be last week but things didn’t work out). We have communicated a lot by text, spoken twice. There’s good chemistry.

How can I make sure we aren’t too nervous, and that she has the great time she deserves (her birthday was last week)?

I know there will be a lot of kissing and as much oral as I can do, but how can I wow her? Any toys, techniques, or advice?

As per me if she agreed to this she must be seeking adventure of sleeping with a stranger while knowing that she is safe too...
So keep this thing main...
You two are new to each other bring to her your individual way of pleasuring.. surprise her a bit... woman loves when she receives pleasure in unexpected way..
You will surely be aware of her particular dislikes just avoid them...
I am sure that you will rock!!

Make sure you meet before you get to the room. Its always a nice thing to take an elevator ride together. Let both get comfortable before being confined in a room.

Alcohol.

Seriously, though, actual chemistry happens through pheromones in person and you won't know if that happens until you're there.

As far as putting both of you at ease with Intimacy in general lots of non sexual touching before you get down to it.

Alcohol is a no-no for me. At my age it can definitely provoke erectile dysfunction. For her, maybe, but not at 10:00 am when we are planning to meet!

Err, humans don’t have photoreceptors, but aside from that, great advice. Thanks!

Last edited:
I assume that you already know that she likes oral? I only ask because in general, that does nothing for me. Just don't overthink it. Let things play out as they will.

A great point.

Yes, this looms large in all our interactions. She loves it and can’t wait for me to service her.

As per me if she agreed to this she must be seeking adventure of sleeping with a stranger while knowing that she is safe too...
So keep this thing main...
You two are new to each other bring to her your individual way of pleasuring.. surprise her a bit... woman loves when she receives pleasure in unexpected way..
You will surely be aware of her particular dislikes just avoid them...
I am sure that you will rock!!

Thanks, that is great advice.

Make sure you meet before you get to the room. Its always a nice thing to take an elevator ride together. Let both get comfortable before being confined in a room.

I like this. I’ll suggest it. But I think she may want the excitement of meeting me for the first time wearing only lingerie.

Update: she says she is too nervous to meet away from the room.

Last edited:
Stay Hydrated!

This is my own contribution. Drink lots of water (but not so much thstvthings get interrupted). It makes the lips softer, and makes kissing and oral smoother, as well as eliminating the dry environment which lets bad breath bacteria thrive.

The fact that you're worried about making sure she has the great time she deserves enough that you started this thread to get some advice makes me feel like you're gonna be just fine.

I will say that I think it's impossible for either of you to not be nervous. But being nervous isn't necessarily a bad thing.

It's really hard to guess what techniques would work best without knowing either of you. But my general advice would be to use your common sense. Good grooming beforehand. Give a nice compliment or two when you meet. Expect some degree of awkwardness, and be lighthearted about it rather than letting it ruin the mood. And probably a slow build up to any actual sex stuff. Innocent touches and kisses gradually progressing to more sensual things. Be aware of her body language and pay attention to what she likes. That's about it!

Also, depending on the situation, taking a nice bath together as a starter could help you both relax, get comfortable with each other, talk, and provide a good opportunity for some of that sensual touching. Plus you'd both be squeaky clean and fresh for all that oral you mentioned. :D

The fact that you're worried about making sure she has the great time she deserves enough that you started this thread to get some advice makes me feel like you're gonna be just fine.

I will say that I think it's impossible for either of you to not be nervous. But being nervous isn't necessarily a bad thing.

It's really hard to guess what techniques would work best without knowing either of you. But my general advice would be to use your common sense. Good grooming beforehand. Give a nice compliment or two when you meet. Expect some degree of awkwardness, and be lighthearted about it rather than letting it ruin the mood. And probably a slow build up to any actual sex stuff. Innocent touches and kisses gradually progressing to more sensual things. Be aware of her body language and pay attention to what she likes. That's about it!

Also, depending on the situation, taking a nice bath together as a starter could help you both relax, get comfortable with each other, talk, and provide a good opportunity for some of that sensual touching. Plus you'd both be squeaky clean and fresh for all that oral you mentioned. :D

Solid advice. I have butterflies. It’s less than twelve hours away. I told her I thought a good kiss might get us past some of the initial nerves, and she agrees. But we’ll see. The bath is a nice idea. But time is short.

Hopefully you have the time to take your time. Kisses, Petting outside the clothing first. If she is the one to get more aroused let her take the lead. If she becomes "wanton", drag your feet a bit, tease her. I have always gone inside the bra while it is still on. Twiddle her nips between your fingers. At some point it will feel right to reach back and unhook it. If she still has a shirt on take it off first rather than both together. Spend some serious time on her breasts before moving down. Once again feeling from outside first. If she is wearing a skirt, go underneath and rub her pussy while she is still wearing her panties. With any luck you might find her to be quite wet. When it seems to be the right time slide inside her panties and explore her pussy from the outside first. Stroke outside her labia. First the majora then the fine pink petals inside. Take out your hand and caress her face and lips with her scent. Go back for more only this time open her up and stroke from the back end up inside to her clit and dance your finger around there for a bit. Relish her moisture. Maybe offer her another taste.

Hopefully you have the time to take your time. Kisses, Petting outside the clothing first. If she is the one to get more aroused let her take the lead. If she becomes "wanton", drag your feet a bit, tease her. I have always gone inside the bra while it is still on. Twiddle her nips between your fingers. At some point it will feel right to reach back and unhook it. If she still has a shirt on take it off first rather than both together. Spend some serious time on her breasts before moving down. Once again feeling from outside first. If she is wearing a skirt, go underneath and rub her pussy while she is still wearing her panties. With any luck you might find her to be quite wet. When it seems to be the right time slide inside her panties and explore her pussy from the outside first. Stroke outside her labia. First the majora then the fine pink petals inside. Take out your hand and caress her face and lips with her scent. Go back for more only this time open her up and stroke from the back end up inside to her clit and dance your finger around there for a bit. Relish her moisture. Maybe offer her another taste.

Four and a half to five hours. No need for us to rush. Thank goodness for hotels with day rates!

This is a very sexy scenario. I will definitely use some of this!

Thanks!$

What would be really cool is meet outside the motel room and fuck outside. The next day, when you're ready to check out and they tell you your room was super clean when the maids went in. But for some reason, the towels had this weird smell with caked dry spots.

Promise her 10 inches but only have 5 to give. 😅

Sorry, I hope your experience was everything you wanted it to be.

What would be really cool is meet outside the motel room and fuck outside. The next day, when you're ready to check out and they tell you your room was super clean when the maids went in. But for some reason, the towels had this weird smell with caked dry spots.

LOL but no, we found a hotel with a day rate - 9:00 to 3:00. Gives us just time to get back to our families. If we wanted to do it outside, we would just find a park. But it’s still cold here - outdoor stuff won’t be comfortable until closer to summer, as shown by the short poem “Hurray hurray, the first of May / Outdoor fucking starts today!”

Promise her 10 inches but only have 5 to give. 😅

Sorry, I hope your experience was everything you wanted it to be.

Reminds me of the old joke of why women are bad at reading maps: for all their lives they’ve been told “this” (hold two fingers about 3” apart) is eight inches.

Thank you all

Unfortunately, it didn’t work out this time. She wasn’t ready yet.

I’ve been telling her for the last two weeks she could bail with no resentment or disappointment from me, and she had to play that card.

Unfortunately, it didn’t work out this time. She wasn’t ready yet.

I’ve been telling her for the last two weeks she could bail with no resentment or disappointment from me, and she had to play that card.

OK, Shit happens.

Take her out to eat and talk to her, go walking in a park and talk...add in some kissing and rubbing if she so desires.
She is likely to be rived up and ready to go at the next meeting.

(Trust me it works if you two are compatible.:D :cool:)

Back