The Coal Country Gazette

http://www.newsweek.com/steve-bannon-robert-mercer-met-meeting-firing-652222

It's all part of the plan. Not that it does coal country any good.

I'm forgetting, but assuming "Coal Country" is not its own country, but part of this country... Nothing Trump says or does ever does this country any good... Unless he leaves it again (why his NJ vacation meant nothing.)

Something to cheer up some members of this site, though...

http://tvline.com/2017/08/19/donald-trump-not-attending-kennedy-center-honors-skipping/#comment-list-wrapper

^^^^"Kumar" (& others) make a smart move.

Our "Who Is Going To Pay For The Wall" contest has no winner again this week

Here's a hint. The first letter is a "Y" and the last letter is "U".

Here's a hint. The first letter is a "Y" and the last letter is "U".

And yet, you little fake cunt, you still flip the light switch and the lights come on, fucking amazing right? You fill up your car with gasoline. You move that thermostat to make your fake life comfy, right? Coal, gas, fracking.... OMFG! So damn evil. Everything you touch, everything you take for granted in your little protected world is tainted. Every fucking thing. Before you bitch and complain, be prepared to go off grid and be totally inconvenienced in pursuit of your SJW goals.

OMG, the first letter begins with you but it won't end with U because u don't have the fucking balls to sustain your weak arguments, have you ever wiped your stinky ass with a spotted owl? You might be able to convince Donnie black ass clown to come do it for you, but he, along with others here have gotten tired of your game.

Yup, that's what he said.

Top news today. Vera cunt still uses electricity. She will still drive a car, turn on a faucet. She might even wipe her stinky ass with paper. She may even use a tampon or pad in her cycle, which seems to be an ongoing issue.

The fucking things you all use all day, every day and yet you want to bitch about.... won't go away until you make a REAL stand and refuse them. But you are not willing to make that sacrifice are you? Total fakes in the pursuit of social justice.

Global warming, forest depletion, Trump bad, we're gonna die. Coal usage will kill us all!

Lol

OMG, the first letter begins with you but it won't end with U because u don't have the fucking balls to sustain your weak arguments, have you ever wiped your stinky ass with a spotted owl? You might be able to convince Donnie black ass clown to come do it for you, but he, along with others here have gotten tired of your game.

The first letter is what it begins with, not something that begins with anything! The sentence begins with "You" & ends with "can't read, so why are you posting, let alone attacking other posters?!"

"People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones or post on message boards... Simply hope they get some of the money the zoo audiences pay for admission to come watch them."

The first letter is what it begins with, not something that begins with anything! The sentence begins with "You" & ends with "can't read, so why are you posting, let alone attacking other posters?!"

"People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones or post on message boards... Simply hope they get some of the money the zoo audiences pay for admission to come watch them."

'Sup trumpy?

What does vera's asshole taste like this morning?

Did y'all find anymore ethnic groups or people to denigrate and degrade lately if they don't follow your narrow lines of thought?

And just curious, have y'all gone off grid yet? We'd be so disappointed if you were still using dirty power. So are you two living in a cave or one of those badass eco-friendly glass houses? Sell your vehicles and get a two seater bicycle?

Keep in touch, I miss you guys.

'Sup trumpy?

What does vera's asshole taste like this morning?

Did y'all find anymore ethnic groups or people to denigrate and degrade lately if they don't follow your narrow lines of thought?

And just curious, have y'all gone off grid yet? We'd be so disappointed if you were still using dirty power. So are you two living in a cave or one of those badass eco-friendly glass houses? Sell your vehicles and get a two seater bicycle?

Keep in touch, I miss you guys.

What's up? My IQ, number of friends, just about everything except weight.... High above yours.

I don't know what anyone's asshole tastes like any morning, same as nobody can taste yours b/c you refuse to stop releasing your crappy "facts" & other opinions about things & people through it.

Also, I don't have narrow lines of thought. (Mine are wider/bigger, whereas you have none at all.) Likewise, I haven't ever found anyone to denigrate or degrade b/c I haven't been looking.

Also, am not living in a cave or glass house, nor using dirty power. Never had a vehicle, & only need one seat on my chair since (as I already corrected you) that is all I use my ass for.

What's up? My IQ, number of friends, just about everything except weight.... High above yours.

I don't know what anyone's asshole tastes like any morning, same as nobody can taste yours b/c you refuse to stop releasing your crappy "facts" & other opinions about things & people through it.

Also, I don't have narrow lines of thought. (Mine are wider/bigger, whereas you have none at all.) Likewise, I haven't ever found anyone to denigrate or degrade b/c I haven't been looking.

Also, am not living in a cave or glass house, nor using dirty power. Never had a vehicle, & only need one seat on my chair since (as I already corrected you) that is all I use my ass for.

Have you and Cade made out yet, wait, I mean made up yet?

Thanks for your update, I am still as bored now as I was beforehand but thanks for trying.

Have you and Cade made out yet, wait, I mean made up yet?

Thanks for your update, I am still as bored now as I was beforehand but thanks for trying.

Cade made up everything they posted about me.

You're still bored regardless of what I do b/c you only enjoy playing with yourself.

Cade made up everything they posted about me.

You're still bored regardless of what I do b/c you only enjoy playing with yourself.

So cute that you two can still get away with posting your teenage experiences.

Take a break and come back when you all become of age.

So cute that you two can still get away with posting your teenage experiences.

Take a break and come back when you all become of age.

I am not posting any experiences, while they are posting fiction here but not on the site.

I have taken many breaks & returned many times, but not so many I don't know the term to be "come of age"... Don't lengthen something in the hopes you will look smarter when doing so has the opposite effect.

I am not posting any experiences, while they are posting fiction here but not on the site.

I have taken many breaks & returned many times, but not so many I don't know the term to be "come of age"... Don't lengthen something in the hopes you will look smarter when doing so has the opposite effect.

You are doing just fine. Keep up with the cade struggle, laurel will figure out your ages soon enough.

You are doing just fine. Keep up with the cade struggle, laurel will figure out your ages soon enough.

There is no struggle for me; The struggle is Laurel deciding not to follow Cade' s lies he told me in E-mail he sent the staff here before (that got me banned before) & to get rid of the right one this time for all time.

Tom Price/Trump's Health and Human Services Secretery/25K flight

So Trump's Cabinet appointee just charged 25K for a round trip private charter between DC and PA so he doesn't lose any rime cutting services for the poor and NOT doing anything to lower drug prices. Well, just another shit spewing fountain decorating the swamp.

http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/t...der-fire-for-25-000-jet-charter-1051301443903

Last edited:

Baltimore Coal Terminals Seeing Rebound In U.S. Exports

One hundred and fifty thousand tons of coal rumbled across a suspended conveyor belt over the CNX Marine Terminal in Baltimore and into the nine cavernous holds of the SwissMarine Certoux, a Bermuda-flagged bulk carrier bound for Kandla, India.

The scene has become familiar. Baltimore has shipped about a million tons of coal per month this year — a sharp increase from 2016 that mirrors a nationwide rebound in coal exports.

“Last year, this terminal did just shy of 9 million tons, and we’re right at that already this year,” terminal director Jim Latham said. “The terminal’s on a very, very good pace. We ought to surpass our best annual mark ever. ... In the fourth quarter alone, we’re projected to do about 4 million tons out of this terminal.”

U.S. coal exports are on pace to finish 2017 up 19 percent from the previous year, the Energy Information Administration reported in July. The main reason: foreign coal mine outages, supply chain problems and rising demand — in Australia, France and Ukraine, for example — that have left customers looking for new sources...

more...

Back