I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I want to cry and no, this isn't Lit. related, Love related, or anything like that, just disappointed in myself related.

*sending you lots of light and love*

685f0435ea7e05175930528f534da50b_large.jpg

i can have my sock puppets do choral readings from macbeth if that will help.

Awww, you're so sweet with that odd sentiment. :D And here I thought you just had wang to offer us girlies.

shhhhh....dont make me has to kill yew!!

all that other stuff is:

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyGapa8Rx6s3mgOqH0x6aOykXuna5UVtfDFF1TT4Far5LpJlWk

I think I'm laughing at Daizie's comment..and now I don't remember what I was thinking...:D.........

Oh yeah.. I think if that rooster rushes me again I'm gonna have chicken on the menu..

shhhhh....dont make me has to kill yew!!

all that other stuff is:

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyGapa8Rx6s3mgOqH0x6aOykXuna5UVtfDFF1TT4Far5LpJlWk

:kiss:

I think I'm laughing at Daizie's comment..and now I don't remember what I was thinking...:D.........

Oh yeah.. I think if that rooster rushes me again I'm gonna have chicken on the menu..

Sorry to derail what you were thinking. :eek: On the other hand, I have a friend that has a delicious recipe for if your rooster gets fresh again. :)

LOL. I think his goose is cooked. As it were.

Looks like RA's having cock, erm, cockerel for dinner! :rolleyes:

:kiss:

Sorry to derail what you were thinking. :eek: On the other hand, I have a friend that has a delicious recipe for if your rooster gets fresh again. :)

I won't. I'm not a snot crier. (never have I ever had to say that) :rolleyes:
-----------------

I think.......SAMMICH!!

Re: I Think

So do we...

Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh....

737_1000.jpg

Hey Beavis, this Red Bull has a real kick to it.

"Yeah, it does and the joint we smoked really helped."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back