Pussy Slapping

Netzach said:
As with penetrative sex, I think it's a context thing - this doesn't seem to do much for me. The sound of one hand clapping however, I know now.

Ok..i really don't know why...but that just made me roar with laughter.

Umm...yeah...pussy slapping is a good thing...especially right after orgasm... :cathappy:

HottieMama said:
Ok..i really don't know why...but that just made me roar with laughter.

Umm...yeah...pussy slapping is a good thing...especially right after orgasm... :cathappy:

You know I just realized that I do this afterwards. I'm still not entirely certain as to why I do it, but yeah...

Maybe it can be attributed to hypersensitivity after an orgasm.

Damn I do this before and after. I thought I was just a crazy masochist. :p

Ruler isn't bad either :D

Oh and HB, I agree with Reign...but then again I guess I'm part of the crew too. I mean how many people do you know who get Brazilian waxes for kicks?

Last edited:
I had never done it previously.. but ever since myD and I have been together he uses it as a form of punishment but it really isnt punishment as I LOVE it!!! We use a wooden spoon or his hand or mine..
I love it

I haven't tried this yet, but now I think I definitely should. Sounds like it could lead to something pretty intense, which I love. :)

girls girls girls

what have you done, after reading this thred I tried it on the wife this weekend whilst staying at a hotel.
It drove her mad, she loved it.
I used my hand but couldn't get her to orgasm with it. Needed to revert to normal methods.
Any ideas how I can get her there through pussy slapping [lease PM any information.

Anything about slapping gets me damn turned on. Doesnt really matter where, pussy, inner thights, ass, face - i get so damn hot on it lol. It deffo makes the juices flow for me, really fukin fast. I get few hits and i whimper for some kind of release :eek:

Back