Once more with feeling.

No, well it wasn't a surprise for me and I can't exactly say 'surprise' and then back up on his dick because at some point he's going to realise what I'm doing :rolleyes:.

No, but you could always bust out the ol' strap-on and show him what's what. :cool:

Oh baby, you have no idea how hot you look in those blue skimpy shorts. You would be in trouble if I was there whilst you were wearing those, I wouldn't be able to control myself ;-) lol

Glad you like'em. I think they're super cute :D.

In an ideal world I imagine being grabbed from behind probably by my hips, face buried in my ass/pussy while I playfully try to escape, by now I'd probably be extremely wet (this is likely because my body seems to be very efficient at preparing itself for sex). Then I'd like to be fucked from behind in a fun, bouncy kind of way with slight undertones of aggression, perhaps a little hair pulling to keep me in position...

I know you didn't ask btw :rolleyes:.

I am a fan of surprise buttsechs. Matters not who perpetrates the surprise... or who receives teh buttsechs.

S'all good!

And congratulations. Buttsechs should be celebrated.

No, but you could always bust out the ol' strap-on and show him what's what. :cool:

I'm yet to approach him with the idea, maybe the surprise is the best way to do that though. I could make it a really awkward situation that he'll find it hard to say no to :rolleyes:

I hate 'that awkward moment when...' 'things.

But it would be that awkward moment when your girlfriend wakes you up on a Sunday donning a strap-on with a menacing look in her eye. :rolleyes:

I am a fan of surprise buttsechs. Matters not who perpetrates the surprise... or who receives teh buttsechs.

S'all good!

And congratulations. Buttsechs should be celebrated.

I agree, although I prefer to think of bumlove as a form of celebration. Nothing says 'I love you' like being anally pounded, it's almost spiritual both for the giver and receiver :rolleyes:

So that's what my first dates have been missing. :rolleyes:

\doesn't actually go on dates

You need to try harder, if I went on a first date and the guy didn't even attempt anal I'd be thinking 'wow he can't be interested'.

Quit posting sexy pictures, they get me all turned on and then I can't think of anything snarky to say. :rolleyes:

Quit posting sexy pictures, they get me all turned on and then I can't think of anything snarky to say. :rolleyes:

they're the once you missed, next time I won't post them at all then :p

Don't worry I know you just find it hard to compliment me in an obvious way ;rolleyes;

Haha, sorry about that I'll put a warning on next time

It's OK. I should have known better. My mind usually flashes the 'handle with care' sign when looking at your threads, but i was too fast this time...

God, you're gorgeous from every point of view!

Now I have to deal with an erection....just as I arrive at the gym.

I guess that's not all bad; the sexy older woman there may get a lift in her spirits!

I'd try and think of good non-obvious ways to compliment you, but subtlety and tact are not my crafts. :rolleyes: Plus you already know that I would do awful things to get the chance to do awful things to you.

I've been trying and failing to work that last statement into a more fluid, usable phrase.

I'd try and think of good non-obvious ways to compliment you, but subtlety and tact are not my crafts. :rolleyes: Plus you already know that I would do awful things to get the chance to do awful things to you.

I've been trying and failing to work that last statement into a more fluid, usable phrase.

I know I just like to hear it :D, also the fluidity of y sentences has been more that questionable of late and everyone has been polite enough to ignore it (this is not an invite to point out mistakes I've made). The way I see it is you want replies often the sometimes they'll be a bit shabby.

Right places to go people to see...I may be back later, maybe not....I am a woman of mystery and intrigue :rolleyes:

So sexy, beautiful start to a Monday. Loved the poses in ur froggy undies also. Ur such a beautiful woman

Right places to go people to see...I may be back later, maybe not....I am a woman of mystery and intrigue :rolleyes:

Places gone, your pictures seen, I'm now unable to go places and see people (unless they're people I already know very well) until certain things subside.

-LCN

Back