Dear X:

I never gave up loving you and hoping I would see you again. Even when I wondered if you were still with us on this earth. You have always been a piece of my heart, ever since we played on the playground in 2nd grade. No matter where our lives took us the past 12 years, I have never stopped being your friend. And I never will. I am so happy and grateful I will see you tomorrow.
 
Dear X,

I understand we are both in a difficult situation. You have your challenges, and I have mine.

Please don't shut me out. I don't like feeling helpless, knowing that you are hurting.

I feel guilty, knowing the pain that I am feeling is compounding your pain.

Today was difficult. The waiting, the not knowing, and being blindsided with the facts.

Just know that I love you, I am here for you and I always will be.

Your baby.
~CC
 
Dear the-universe,

I'm really tired of being in a place where I'm scared to do almost anything because, if I do, failure might happen. I miss having confidence. I'm tired of being punished for competence and intelligence. If you want people to try being virtuous, you need to reward us a little better.

srsly,
~me
 
You silly little girl. You make me feel so hurt and angry. You betrayed your family all because you wanted attention. I love you but a very small part of me will never forgive you for the drama you have caused.

I hope it was worth it to you.
 
Man...fuck all of you! It's obvious by your complete disregard of my value as an individual that you've never been the invisible person. You can't take the twenty seconds to reply or respond to something I say when my opinion is just as valid as yours? Fuck you!
 
Dear L,

Your husband is a loud, obnoxious, ignorant, irresponsible asshole, not to mention a criminal and an alcoholic. You deserve so much better, and when you finally realize that I hope it's not too late to do something about it.
 
Dear X

Seeing you both, in my dreams helps. To often now I’ve watched you play, happy in the knowledge that we both loved you so very much. You were both taken from us and we cried at the injustice of it all.

The pain never goes away, it dulls sometimes and dreaming of you both helps. Time heals I’m told. They lie.
 
Dear Local Branch of a National Electrical Retailer,

When I order and pay for a new washing machine for my daughter and arrange for it to be delivered and installed on a particular day, I don't expect you to send her a text message after 9pm on the day before to say that you won't come until a day later.

She's in Cornwall. I had arranged to be in her house tomorrow just so you could install it. The 'day later' happens to be my birthday AND I'm taking part in a public event for most of the day. You won't be able to deliver and install it on the 'day later' anyway. You might not have noticed but the street outside your store will be closed and impassable to all traffic from 7am for the public event.

Your website states that I can't change the date or time that your text message gave her. Why not? Why can't I have the delivery (it is 100 yards from your store to her house) of a DISPLAY ITEM FROM YOUR STORE when I agreed? You say that delivery has to be arranged from your depot 70 miles away. If I had known that you couldn't fulfil the terms of your contract I would have bought the identical machine from another store in the town and paid the 5% extra. Or I could have collected the bloody machine myself and wheeled it the 100 yards to her front door.

No wonder your store is closing down if this is your idea of service.
 
Dear Local Branch of a National Electrical Retailer -again!,

When your website states that you will deliver between 0945 and 1345, arriving at 1620 is not within the agreed time.

Do you care that your lateness means that:

1. I missed an annual event in our town, at which I was expected, even though I was 100 yards away,

2. That your delivery team is not given the times that you give to your customers and if they had been they would have told you that the time was impossible,

3. That the item was taken from a store 100 yards from the delivery address, driven 70 miles, unloaded, reloaded the next morning and driven 70 miles back,

4. And that as a result I, a diabetic, suffered low sugar levels because I hadn't taken food with me?

I will not buy anything from you again - ever.

Og
 
dear ,

Yeah you don't get just how angry I am at you both.. nor will you ever. Time, time heals this crap yeah...ummms not sure about that.

:mad:
 
Man...fuck all of you! It's obvious by your complete disregard of my value as an individual that you've never been the invisible person. You can't take the twenty seconds to reply or respond to something I say when my opinion is just as valid as yours? Fuck you!

I read your posts....all of them that I see, for what it's worth.
 
Dear X

You've forgotten yr pristine panties. Can I preserve it in yr fond memories ?:(
 
You rotten robber X

I'm gonna sue you for stealing my sacred semen inside yr cunt for the whole year



:caning:
 
Dear X,

You obviously have a very different idea of 'professional' than I do. It's my book. I should have been consulted before you changed the cover.

It's because of 'professionals' like you and the company you work for that I don't write any more. You make it so that all my work is for nothing and why should I bust my ass for a vicious bully like you?
 
Dear X,

I understand the pain that you are going through. I wish there was some way I could just take it all away.

Spending those few precious hours with you, means the world to me. I wish I could have spent the rest of the day talking. It means a lot to me, that you confide in me, and value my input. I just wish I could do more than just be a sounding board.

I hate that you have to go through all of this. Deep down, we both knew it was coming, and we chose to ignore the warning signs. I just wish that she wouldn't make it this hard for you.

For the kids sake, I hope that you get your wishes. I know they are what is making it the most painful. Eventually, they will see it through your eyes, and know you did everything possible to make it easier for them.

I wish I could make this all go away.

I am happy that we can speak honestly and freely about our feelings, hurts and needs; and separate selfish desires from true needs. I understand your selfish desires, I have my own. But, we are right in staying with what is truly important, the needs of those we love.

I want you to know that nothing that you said to me today made me feel any pressure. If I was ever to feel pressured, it would be from myself. You know me, no one can make me do anything!:rolleyes:

Our friendship has been through these trials before. It will stand the test. I always has, and always will.

I am here for you, and that will never change.

Love,
CC
 
Dearest X

I can't live without you. Please, please return to my life. Or the doors of my heart are always open for you.

:heart:

Always Yours
aaa
 
Dear X,

Its been 18 months and I still pine for you everyday. You were everything but what we had almost destroyed us both. Every day I dial the number and every day I hang up before it connects. Just to hear your voice again would be perfection and desolation all at the same time. I still miss you, I still hurt, I still regret. You were everything to me and I would give my world to be back in your arms for just 5 minutes, to hear your voice once more whisper in my ear "Girl I love you." I just wanted you to know.

Me.
 
Dear California,

It's halfway through May but it's so cold I had to plug my heater in.

What gives? I don't pay rent out the ass for weather I could get just about anywhere else on Earth.

~me
 
Dear H,

I miss you so damn bad tonight. The nightmares are heavy right now and I would give anything to just be able to talk to you again one more time, hold your hand, have a hug and kiss. Forgive me but I'm going to deaden the pain for a few days any way I can. I love you my sweet angel. I will always love you. Life really really just sucks without you in this world.

xx
 
Dear H,

I miss you so damn bad tonight. The nightmares are heavy right now and I would give anything to just be able to talk to you again one more time, hold your hand, have a hug and kiss. Forgive me but I'm going to deaden the pain for a few days any way I can. I love you my sweet angel. I will always love you. Life really really just sucks without you in this world.

xx

*hugs* :rose::heart::kiss:
 
Dear H,

I miss you so damn bad tonight. The nightmares are heavy right now and I would give anything to just be able to talk to you again one more time, hold your hand, have a hug and kiss. Forgive me but I'm going to deaden the pain for a few days any way I can. I love you my sweet angel. I will always love you. Life really really just sucks without you in this world.

xx

<big hug>
:rose:
 
Back
Top