How do you launder

Crafty use of the comma there pmann... this sentence could have read much differently! lol

That said, this is a pretty impressive list of materials. I can't say that I've ever given any thought to the diversity of targets that I've 'left my mark' on. Perhaps that's a call to action... :)

Ahhh... the importance of grammar. *shouts*

"Dinner is ready! Time to eat, Grandma!"

I have been waiting to see these topics posted....

"Is it better to have an orgasm or cum?"

"Have you ever laughed during sex?"

"What does it mean if your mate smiles at you?"

"Have you ever had sex in a hotel?"

"Which is sexier? Oranges or Apples?"

That first one sounds like something he'd post...

Crafty use of the comma there pmann... this sentence could have read much differently! lol

That said, this is a pretty impressive list of materials. I can't say that I've ever given any thought to the diversity of targets that I've 'left my mark' on. Perhaps that's a call to action... :)

I was certain to make sure I put the comma in there. As beautiful as goats are, my love for them would never be expressed on this thread. That would be baaaaaaaaaahd. (<----- that was clever)

And I have certainly admit I've cum on many different types of surfaces. I'm a masturbating guru. An aficionado, if you will.

Just this morning I came all over my hand and some tile on the floor. No stains at all.

Last edited:
I was certain to make sure I put the comma in there. As beautiful as goats are, my love for them would never be expressed on this thread. That would be baaaaaaaaaahd. (<----- that was clever)

And I have certainly admit I've cum on many different types of surfaces. I'm a masturbating guru. And aficionado, if you will.

Just this morning I came all over my hand and some tile on the floor. No stains at all.

goo-gone-32oz.jpg

Back