Last time you had sex?

How was it?

  • great, wild, fullfilling?

    Votes: 109 36.6%
  • Good for me?

    Votes: 62 20.8%
  • Ok, went though the motions?

    Votes: 72 24.2%
  • Boring?

    Votes: 22 7.4%
  • Can't remember

    Votes: 33 11.1%

  • Total voters
    298
This morning. It was amazing!
My husband has my body memorized and he can sense exactly what I want without me even asking for it. Don't think that means I'm quiet though. I swear I could wake up the whole freaking neighborhood!
I believe sex gets better after marriage. I know what he likes and how he likes it and the longer we're together the more inventive and wild we get. 14 years of marriage and I still get wet as soon as he walks into our bedroom.


good for you....
 
Wish I could have it 7 times a year. Actually over 3 times a year would be an improvement. last time was great for her not so good for me.
 
Well last night I was out until late, when I got home the wife was asleep so I got in bed with her and pushed myself towards her. I rubed her leg, and she opened them slightly, I worked my way up her, pinching a nipple gently, rolled it between my fingers and she started to wake.
She woke very horny and it turned out she had had a glass or two of wine and was really up for some wild sex! if you want details let me know and I will write later tonight
A1 last night lol.

What is good to see is that in reality we are not getting great sex every time,
 
Logistics dictate that I have to travel hours to get laid. worst case I ended up driving about 330 miles.... I had two or three friends in mind. One I've been with sexually before the other two I've just been out with them and for one reason or another it just didn't happen.

I'll call the previous hook-up Rochelle. I have been with her before was when my truck was in the shop for a scheduled repair. I picked her up dropped the truck at the shop and we walked to a nearby area of older motels just being re-habbed..I got us a nice room.

I had warned her last time that I am practically anorgasmic. Remarkably, I actually got off. When I have tried lately, I haven't gotten off and when you consider time and expense and effort to even get in a position to get laid I was starting to despair a little. I mean reading on Lit is almost sure to get me off, quick, free, and available anytime I am. But since she is one of the few that I have felt safe and open enough since the divorce to actually get off I had hopes. I've analyzed what seemed to go right with her; We played a little rough and that kind of sold me on her investment in the experience even more than the couple of orgasms she had before I finally realized, "OH! This is going to happen for me this time!"

So I'm in town one friend suggested drinks...then brought her boyfriend...oops...

Then my truck seizes a front wheel bearing. I limped to the shop and borrowed a shop truck and after several delays by text I picked "Rochelle" up.

She was as I remembered: lean and fun and strong and tiny...and young. Last time she was half my age...I've had a birthday since and she hasnt yet...nervous.

Delays meant she had even less time then I hoped, she wanted to get to work by 1:00. I NEED to feel connected so I took her to brunch and because we were again on foot we arrived at the motel with me feeling ready to go at 12:30! not good...I don't do quickies anymore.

Here's the thing: I'm seriously considering faking it...I love the sex even when I don;t get off...i'm building confidence back, I love the sensations the human connection..but...I am so far out of the realm women's experience in staying power that I have to keep checking that they aren't tired, or sore...That they arent starting to feel less sexy because for the first time in their lives usually they've done all their patentend tricks and the cock is still standing...especially these young ones. I never wanted to be "that guy' middle aged chasing girls half his age...weird thing is I can catch them..probably all day long, but I'm selective. My age they seem jaded and suspicious..."whats wrong with you" they seem to be thinking..

Anyway so she was stressed about getting to work, work's been slow for her. Problems with her grandma watching her daughter and injecting grandma's parenting style etc etc...she was less ready than I I think. She was DTF as they say, but I've explained and she understands I need foreplay, as in kissing and lots...

she warmed to that, I got her undressed, I tried to head south, she was concerned that she had just stopped menses like a day or two before...I defered not out of squeamishness but if she was i worried she wouldn't want to kiss after, but that messed with me a little.

I don't have a bullet list I HAVE to go down (heh unintentional pun) but for someone that insists on an organic experience I get thrown off easy.

She complained I was considerably less naked so I got naked, hustled up a condom, fumbled a little...without glasses I didn't realize I'd started the wring way until it was in process...she grabbed another was quick and nimble with it and eased it on. In some ways I like her confidence and practice at this stuff...phoney coy would be stupid..

She presented doggy..I started to ease it in...gave me the best complement of my life: "I forgot how big you were!"

That boosted the ego, but I really needed to see her expression so I grabbed a billow put it under her but to raise her hips as I rolled her over...I felt close to getting off both of the times she came...forced the issue a little with a repeat of some mock breath-play we'd tried last time to good effect. Re-running a script never works I should know better.

She said "I want you to go." but in context and sexy tone I got that she meant to cum. I started over thinking. I mean I know she and so far every woman Ive been with (all 9 of them, 8 in the last year), she wanted the satisfaction of a job well done..I get that- I loved watching her orgasm face...but pressure is NOT good for orgasms...

The other possible impetus is that she was already going to arrive at work a bit later than planned which for her means staying later than she wants...I don't think now that the clock was even in her head but I took it that way a bit...I suggested a break and a reset in the shower, I'd worked up a sweat panting like a racehorce...I've always approached sex a little athletically, had to slow myself down a few times as I sensed her rhythm was a little bit slower but she kept up nicely and hardly glistened. Anyway after the quick shower, she just started getting ready to go, I had thought I had communicated I was interested in a round two...I've tried that strategy twice and neither time it worked...note to self: after getting off a time or two satisfied women are just that...satisfied and ready to move down their agenda to the next item.

All in all WELL worth the drive...she didn't have her daughter the next day and suggested we could spend the day. Predictably that didn't happen...As a man I'm supposed to be grateful for sex and not mind being "pumped and dumped" but man! girls today are like guys 25 years ago, racking up body counts.
 
Last edited:
With myself this morning, with someone else last night:cattail:
 
5 days ago, it was ok.....nothing out of the ordinary, going through the motions. We both enjoyed it but.....it could have been better with a little effort on both parts.
 
First time for a little while.
Very quick on my behalf, but felt great. Had to use fingers to get partner to orgasm.
 
Last time was 3 weeks ago and it was fantastic...the only problem is it was 3 weeks ago :(
 
saturday night,

Wife took control, put handcuffs on me. I then Spent ages licking her pussy with her on top till orgasm with out her even touching me.

She then rode me until I came in her pussy (quickly). She then got up and said dont move. and left the room. After a short while she came back in with some ice cubes and started rubbling one around my balls, cock and nipples. I started getting hard again, she then sucked me with an ice cube in her mouth, at the same time she mover round sat on my face again and made me lick her cum filled/covered pussy again. we both cum again. She then took the hand cuffs off and kissed me and said good night.

10 out of 10 in my book
 
Uninspired...

2 1/2 years ago...

And no, it wasn't very memorable. My ex husband was not a good lover...

I miss it.
 
We just had a baby a few months ago and dealing with that has dampered things a bit. Full sex that's been awhile.
 
We just had a baby a few months ago and dealing with that has dampered things a bit. Full sex that's been awhile.

Hey, at least you're getting something. I'd settle for just having my pussy licked at this point. I MISS that so much.
 
Back
Top