Lucifer and Temptations ~ Closed for Aussie_Wolf

There was quite a bit effort on her part to not squirm as he tease both her nipples. It took every bit of strength she had to not push him back onto the bed and impale herself on him. She hadn't realized how arousing this could be until she was faced with it and now she's aching to pause the dressing process. The problem is, this is her idea and she couldn't possibly be the first one to break. The whole point is to tempt him and get him to break first, which is proving to be a real challenge on her part.

Other than the few teasing actions he made, she was amazed by his self control. All the while she is slowly losing her the self control she had. That control became nearly impossible when he stole a taste of her arousal and the soft whimper he received had to of told him that she wanted more. Naturally, he denied her more and with some reluctance, the panties sealed her denial.

She took a step back to look down at herself, adjusting the ribbons and beads to make them lay right against her legs. Moving around with the stockings felt strange on her feet and if it wasn't for the garter belt, she would swear that they fall down. They were a perfect fit though and no matter how she moved, they wouldn't slip down. Like she figured, the garter belt did add to the rest of the outfit. The color slightly different, but not enough to ruin the look.

"It looks wonderful... but it does feel.. strange? Strange in a good way though!"

When she turned around for him, the reflection in the bathroom mirror glared back at her and she couldn't believe how remarkable this much looked. Like back in the store, she wanted to call that mirror a liar and a week ago, she would have. Now however, she is seeing herself in a different light and oddly enough, she didn't really see it all as looking slutty. She had no doubts that sluts probably wore these kinds of things. On her though, it didn't give that slutty sensation. If anything it actually made her feel sexy.

"You seem to be enjoying this. Perhaps I should blindfold you more often."

Krystal tease while looking over her shoulder at him. There were only three items left and she wondered if she can keep herself under control. Then after seeing how aroused he is, it really amazed her that he hasn't tackled her to the bed yet. Although, if he did tackle her, that would mean the food would have to wait that much longer and also, he won't get to see the full outfit either.

Turning back to face the mirror to watch him finish dressing her, she glanced down at her feet and grinned. Wearing heels were still a huge challenge for her and she was certain he would want heels to go with this. That's when she searched out the shoes they had recently bought. Since they were in the closet, she could only see two, maybe three pairs from where she stood. None of the ones she saw right off hand would work for this considering the colors were so far off.

"I might have to pick out some shoes for this too. Or afterwards, you can choose the shoes you want me to wear."
 
Although Lucifer knew the sought of things he was putting on her, he did not know exactly what they looked like or how good they looked on her. He was very intrigued and he had to admit the suspense was getting to him, but he heard the pride in her voice and he was happy. Finally she was starting to accept she looked good in this sort of thing and that she deserved to be dressed in it.

When she mentioned about the shoes he grinned widely. "Oh I would love to select a nice pair of shoes for you. Something with a heel of course to show off your legs and your beautiful rear end, and to make you thrust out your chest a little so your breast are on full display," he told her smiling widely.

He gestured her towards him and then held out his hands. As he felt her waist touch them he rose up and then ran his hands up and down her sides before he reached down and picked up the corset.

Opening it up he carefully moved it into place, lightly brushing her breasts as he did so and then wrapping his hands around her he found the top button in the middle of her back. He did it up then holding onto her he moved around her body until he stood behind her. He ran his hands down the corset until he found the zip and with a bit of fumbling he was able to put it together and then zipped her up.

Smiling he reached around placing his mouth near her neck and while kissing her neck he adjusted her breasts so they fitted snugly inside the cups. He then moved his mouth to her ear and nibbled a little and then whispered in it, "Are they sitting correctly my dear or do I need to adjust them a little more?"
 
The corset felt really strange to her, almost too confining even though it wasn't that bad. Having his hands roam all over it did have its charm and she didn't really want him to stop. Despite how it all felt to her, she did have to admit that feeling of silk and lace against her skin was incredible. She had gotten silk sheets at time or another and loved them. This had a different appeal to it and gave a more exotic sensation than the sheets ever did.

Krystal did help some with the corset, mostly to get the shoulder straps in place and making sure they didn't rip off. She giggled some with his offer to fix her breasts more if they needed it. They didn't really need it, however she figured it would be a way to tease him more if she allowed him to continue.

"I think they might need a little more adjusting."

Tilting her head back, she reached up with one hand and guided him into a kiss while he 'fixed' her breast more. As an added bonus, her hips pushed back towards him so the silky part of the panties rubbed up against him. She grinned into the kiss when realizing how hard he actually is. It did fill her with pride knowing that she can do that to a man.... The only difference now is, she is wanting to do the teasing instead of fearing it. Yes, it did still embarrass her, and yet, it was that embarrassment that seemed to arouse her more.

She waited until he had finished with the last two item, both of which she had to help slightly since he couldn't see the clasps very well. Of course she kept teasing him whenever possible. Reaching behind her to grope and fondle him while both his hands were busy. Making certain that he got a good feel of the lacy gloves. When had finished with the choker, she turned in his arms, wrapping hers around his neck as she kissed him. Her desires were very clear with the determined kiss she gave, feeding him all her passion as she wanted be taken now.

She did try to push him back onto the bed, though he is stronger and held his ground as she gave a frustrated growl. Meanwhile, her fingers deftly undid the scarf from his eyes while she kept kissing him for a moment longer. If he glanced in the mirror he would be able to see how good the back side looked. But knowing that she will have to reveal the front side sooner or later embarrassed her. She already knew how she looked in it and for the life of her couldn't believe she's actually wearing something of this nature.
 
Lucifer waited patiently, not giving in to the urge to take her as she teased and played with his body. She was trying her hardest to make him submit to her will but even though he was supposed to be playing the role of the submissive, he was not going to let her win this round so easily. However that did not mean he was not sorely tempted. The way she played with his shaft with her laced covered hands and then ran her silk covered ass up and down his shaft was driving him wild.

Finally he had her fully dressed and she planted a kiss filled with her desire on him and again she tried to throw him onto the bed. He smiled into the kiss as he stopped her and she finally untied the blindfold and he got a good look at her. His mouth dropped open a little in surprise and then he whistled appreciatively and grabbed her hand and spun her around slowly getting a good look at her.

"My, My, My, Don't we look just Ravishing. If I had known you looked this good maybe I would have let you have your way with me," he smiled. Moving in close to her he bent down and kissed her longingly. "Although that can still be arranged. However it seems a shame to have you take all this off after I have gone to all the trouble of putting it on you," he chuckled.

Still he knew what she wanted and he knew he wanted it as well and there were certain ways of doing things.

Smiling he laid down on he bed and pulled her on top of him and then pulled her brand new panties to the side, then smiling he gestured for her to impale herself on him. "No sense getting undressed. Besides I want to see you in all your finery as I make you cum my Pet."
 
Krystal did feel slightly bad that her hair is a mess considering they had just woken up. But she did do what she could to comb it out while he was finished dressing her. In the end, that didn't seem to matter to him as he saw the end result of her surprise. As always, his compliments brought out the flush in her cheeks and part of her wanted to cover up to hide some. Then, she reminded herself that this is her idea and hiding did her no good anyway.... recalling his first few hours here.

She did laugh with some of the things he said and followed with his guidance as he laid down. She wasn't too certain if she wanted to mess up the panties, and yet, she could feel they were already soaked with her own juices. A bit more won't make much of a difference now. It isn't as though anyone else is going to see her like this either.

"I will not be able to bounce to much though... Some of this isn't all that strong."

She played with the beads on her thigh as she slowly sat on his lap and groaned while sinking down onto his hard member. Small shivers danced down her the deeper he went until she was fully seated on him. It still amazed her that he fit so perfectly inside of her and found it hard to believe that anything out there could ever replace him.

The corset restricted some of the motion that she would normally do while dancing. However, she began to give him more of a taste of what she can do when dancing. She lifted up on her knees enough to be able to roll her hips and began to undulate her tummy in a way that he can feel the muscles massaging him. This wasn't an easy task for her as she is already on the verge of reaching that sweet edge. At the same time, she refused to cum so easily and silently wondered if she can make him cum first this time.
 
Lucifer sighed as he slowly disappeared inside of her and then their bodies meshed together and he groaned in satisfaction, reaching up and grasping her hips. It was strange to feel them covered in the lace of the corset and he grabbed her tightly and ran his fingers over the material.

Then she began to undulate and his attention was taken away from the feeling of the corset to the feeling of what her muscles were doing to his shaft. With every flex of her belly her muscles clenched then released him, massaging every inch of him as she raised herself up and then plunged back down again.

He could not believe the pleasure she was creating and he hissed in surprise as he was suddenly close to exploding inside of her. How had she been hiding this talent from him and just what the hell was it? It was one of the most sensual things he had ever felt and he had felt a lot of things.

"Great Father what are you doing to me girl," he yelled out. "Never have I felt this and it is magic."

He held onto her and began to drive himself harder into her as she continued to undulate above him and he began to pant louder as he thrust harder and faster. He couldn't believe how fast she was driving him to the brink and then with a final yell he exploded up into her and held her in place as he continued to erupt inside of her.
 
The corners of her lips twitched every so slightly as she listened to all his compliments. Briefly she wanted to answer him and yet, just like him, she was filled with too much pleasure. It took every ounce of effort she had to not cum instantly as he thrusts up into her harder. Luckily she didn't have to hold back for much longer as she felt him getting harder within her, in fact she could have sworn he grew longer too.

She lost all control as he cried out and the rush of him flooding into her womb made her cry out with him. She managed to climax with him and tried to not claw too much into his chest. When they both came down from the rush, Krystal practically fell forward onto his chest. It took her several moments to catch her breath as she laid there giggling from all the tingling nerves.

"I... I guess this is an official good morning... I hope you enjoyed it."

She laughed again and shifted just enough to allow her to kiss him for a moment then pulling back with a grin.

"Shall we get some breakfast now... Or just go back to sleep now that I have you trapped here."
 
It was so tempting to just say go back to sleep, but Lucifer had other plans for them today and what she had done and the way she was dressed now had inspired him.

"Oh no little one, we are going out tonight and that means we have things to do today. We have your outfit to pick out, but you are definitely wearing what you have on now underneath it. Plus I think you mentioned something about shoes," he teased as he reached up and pulled her back down for another kiss.

He lifted her off him but used a little bit of magic to keep all of his sperm deep inside of her. He smiled at her expression as she felt it there. "Oh I just thought you might like a reminder of your first Dominant experience my pet. Until we leave tonight it will be there to excite you. I might even add to it later," he grinned.

Getting up he helped her from the bed and then wrapped her in his arms. "So did you say breakfast? Maybe it should be more of an early lunch what do you say? What are you in the mood for?" he asked her as he guided her down towards the kitchen.
 
"We are going out? While wearing this?"

She looked down to see the corset while fixing the panties some. It surprised her to find that nothing seeped out from her and as he explained, she smirked a little. Her legs were still a bit shaky from the orgasm as she stood up to straighten things out some. She looked down again at the ribbons and beads while running her fingers over it all.

"Won't all of this show through the dress? Most of the dresses you picked out are tight fitting."

After a moment or two of enjoying how the material felt, Krystal went into the bathroom to figure out how she would want her hair. Naturally she wanted most of it down as it always looked better that way, but also put up in a way that would go nice with whatever dress. She left picking out a dress up to him, although she didn't tell him that yet.

"There are plenty of leftovers. Maybe can just throw it all together into some kind of stirfry or some strange leftover combo."

She laughed while starting to comb out the night hair look into a more presentable look. Looking in the mirror over her shoulder at him, she grinned a little and tossed out a teasing protest.

"I am not certain I can wear this corset all day, let alone dance in it if you decide to embarrass me while we are out."
 
Lucifer smiled as he walked in behind her and wrapped his arms around her and looked at her in the mirror. "Oh I am sure you will be fine. After all after what you just did, I am sure you will be able to move just fine," he told her with a cheeky smile and then nibbled on her neck.

He continued to kiss and nibble on her neck and ears until he found himself getting to aroused and then backed off panting a little. "I think I best go and get dressed then make that lunch before I pounce on you again," he told her with his eyes looking at her hungrily.

Turning her around and kissing her on the mouth one last time, he walked away and got dressed in a simple pair of boxers and a T-Shirt then walked into the kitchen and made a simple Stir fry. By the time he was finished she had joined him and he placed it in front of her and sat down opposite her.

"I am not going to tell you where we are going, only that you are going to need one of the fancy dresses we just bought, maybe need to be ready to dance, I am definitely going to be showing you off and that by the end of the night you will be wearing nothing at all," he said chuckling.
 
Krystal gave him that 'yea right' look as he talked about her being able to dance easy enough. She almost made the comment of having him wear this and see if he will still feel the same afterwards. Instead, she kept it to herself and just grinned at the idea of seeing him in an outfit like this. Also, she did enjoy the attention he gave her as well while thinking of what to do with her hair.

She watched him leave the room and began working out some braids. It was too early to get real fancy and also, she had no idea of what she will be wearing later. For the time being, she went with a simple lace braiding that would go with pretty much anything. She figured if nothing else, she can take this out and redo it later before they leave. It certainly didn't compare to some of the styles she saw in his club, nor in the fancy restaurant he took her too.

After she was done and before she left to go downstairs, she looked at herself in the mirror.. Still stunned by what what looked back... But decided that her hair did need something a little extra. At first she thought about her own clips, a few that she made herself. Yet, they looked too cheap with their simple beads and clearly not made for anything fancy. With some disappointment that she didn't have anything of her own to use, she recalled the jewelry and other fancier things that her grandma had. She was certain to find something in that stash... Which of course was buried like everything else.

Luckily it didn't take too much time to dig through about three boxes before finding the old jewelry. What did take a little bit of time is sifting through it all to find a reasonable match. Eventually she found a clip that seemed as if it was made for this particular outfit. Krystal didn't know if the gems were real or not, all that did matter is that they appeared to be real and made her hair look fancier.

Quickly she put the boxes away and realized he hadn't picked out a pair of shoes for her, making her wonder if he had forgotten. If he did, she didn't doubt that he'll have her in heels soon enough. That thought was proven to be correct after hearing what he had to say when she met up with him.

Krystal took her seat and sipped at the juice while he finished speaking and it fell into her plans of having him pick out the dress perfectly.

"If you do not tell me where we are going, then I guess that means I can't pick out the proper dress. Unless you pick it out for me, after all, it'll have to match the shoes that you decide as well."

She smiled with a bit of a playful twinkle in her eyes as she began to eat.

"Also, are you certain you want me dance in front of others? I have danced barefoot, not with heels on. What if I embarrass you?"
 
Lucifer knew what she was doing. She was trying to get him to make all the decisions about her outfit, however he didn't really mind that at all. In fact he rather enjoyed the fact that he would be in charge of dressing his little pet.

"Very well, but no complaining about the one I choose then. As for you dancing in heels in front of others, well, you will just have to make sure you don't stuff up," he grinned. "It wouldn't do to embarrass the lord of hell now would it. Who knows what punishment might await you if you did."

Lucifer was only teasing her,but considering how much she actually enjoyed her punishments, he wasn't sure if that was a threat or an invitation for her to stuff up.

After the meal he walked upstairs and went through the closet, searching through the dresses. He needed something to match the underwear she was wearing. He was tempted to select a racy white number that would reveal what she had on underneath, but instead he chose a simple elegant Black number and a pair of Low heeled black shoes.

He laid everything out on her bed and then dressed in a smart Armani suit himself and waited for her to get ready. Once she was he took her out to the car and began the drive into the city. He still hadn't told her their destination and he was debating about blindfolding her as she had done him.

"So are you ready for your night on the town my dear?"
 
Krystal looked herself over in the mirror before they took off. It did surprise her at how tame the dress is as she thought for certain he would pick out a more daring one. The shoes were another surprise considering she expected the much taller heels. However, none of it was enough for her to say anything. She couldn't even come up with a smart remark to tease him with. Although she did look at what little she had of jewelry and the only thing that would remotely look good with the dress is the set of diamonds he had bought her. Yet she felt it was too much and would take away from the dress and also it truly didn't match what she had in her hair.

She did look through some jewelry boxes that were around, though she knew full well that there wouldn't be anything she wanted. Not even her grams jewelry would have worked well so with that in mind she finished up with little details and followed him out. While they walked out and got settled into the car, she debated with herself on whether or not she wanted to make a pit stop to find something. The argument came with the idea that he would most likely pay for it and he has already spent an outrageous amount of money on her.

Then he asked that question with that sly grin of his and she knew that it was now or never type deal. Perhaps she'll make it quick and pick out something simple and hopefully fairly decent in price.

"Well... ummmm.. mostly ready..... If we are not in a hurry.... umm May we make a quick stop"

Krystal bit her lip and shook her head as she couldn't believe what it is she is asking for. Out of everything there is to ask for, this is the last thing she thought she would hear come from her own lips.

"I... I didn't have anything that would compliment this dress and that would match my hair piece.... I mean wouldn't it seem incomplete if I didn't have on the jewelry to top it all off?"
 
Lucifer looked over at her and noticed her lack of jewellery. Hmm she was right. Even with her choker she needed at least some earrings and a nice necklace to compliment the clip in her hair.

"Very well. I know just the place as well. Oh and never be afraid to ask anything of me. I mean what's the worst that can happen. I will say no and that will be it. I will never get angry at you for asking believe me," he smiled at her.

Lucifer change directions a little and soon they pulled up outside of a little store. It didn't look like much but once in the door they were confronted by stunning pieces of jewellery.

He greeted the man behind the counter by name and then asked to see a few diamond and sapphire necklaces and earrings.

"Hmm This set might look nice or perhaps This one or maybe even This. What do you think?"
 
After noticing the store they went into, she instantly knew there is no getting out of this one cheap and easy. There were a few things in the low hundreds category, but he went straight for the higher end. More like into the thousand range of things and there is no denying that what he chose were all beautiful. The second one kept catching her eye, even though it was the more expensive one out of the three.

"I- I don't know... This one looks better with my clip... but I can't possibly..."

She knew there wasn't any point in protesting as she knew him well enough by now that he wouldn't take no for answer. Her fingers lightly caressed the second set as she examined them more and compared it to the clip she had. It wasn't a perfect match, although it would easily work and not many people would notice the slight differences.

"Is there a way to shorten the length some? Closer to my neck perhaps?"

Krystal honestly didn't want to ask for it to be customized. Though if it is the one they were to get, she wanted it to fit a little more snug, instead of draping so low. It was probably a good thing that she didn't wear any makeup since she couldn't control the tears that crept down her cheek. They weren't of sadness or even from being all that upset that he is spending another tremendous amount on her.

More to the fact that she didn't feel she did deserve all this and almost had a deep gut feeling that she was taking advantage of him. Of course they both knew that wasn't true in the least. But then again, they wouldn't be here if she hadn't asked in the first place. Her eyes did keep wondering over to the cheaper set mainly because it was cheaper and she would get it would be a close enough match for the clip.

"Never mind... Let's just get this one. It'll work just as good."

She pointed to the third set which was the cheapest of three and more simpler to fit her style. All in all, she was trying very hard to not be greedy.... or at least feel like she's being greedy.
 
Lucifer smiled. He knew what she was thinking. Maybe she was beginning to feel like a kept woman but nothing could be further from the truth. He actually liked buying gifts for her. It was just another way to bring her out of her shell.

He shrugged and pointed at the cheaper set. "Well if your sure we will have that set then," he said to the man behind the counter and watched as he put it into a lovely case and handed it over. Then he smiled wickedly and pointed at the second one. "Oh and that one and perhaps take off half the links and make them into a bracelet."

The man smiled and told them that would be easy. Perhaps if they waited half an hour or visited the coffee shop just down from him. He informed them they had great coffee and made exquisite pastries.

Lucifer nodded and smiled. "Sounds good to me." He linked his arm with Krystal's and smiled at her. "What do you say, shall we indulge ourselves before before going out?"
 
Krystal was speechless when Lucifer told the man they would get both sets. It didn't surprise her all that much considering it was what she expected. But she smiled all the same as the sales rep proceeded to take care of the necklace like she requested. Although instead of protesting or complaining she thought of a way to put it while still be in good spirits about it all.

"Thank you. But you do realize, if you keep buying me things like this, you just my end up with my soul as payment."

Krystal stuck her tongue out playfully while looking in the direction of the coffee shop. Though she wasn't into coffee, she figured they might have something she'd like.

"And yes, that does sound good. I could use a little treat of some kind, maybe a smoothie or something."

She paused for a moment to give him a quick kiss while giving his arm a teasing squeeze.
 
He led the way and soon they were seated at a comfortable booth at the back of the place. It was semi private and at the moment it was very private as they had the area to themselves. It was a little early for the night crowd and a little late for the after work crowd.

He studied the menu and the did indeed have an extensive coffee menu but after he had walked in he had realized that like her he was just not in the mood. Then he noticed the Hot chocolate with a mountain of whipped cream. Ahh just the thing.

As the waiter came over he ordered it and then with a slight grin a piece of Devil cake. The waiter turned to Krystal and took her order and walked away leaving them alone and he looked at her.

"So my pet I hope you don't mind me spoiling you. It has been such a long time since I have had a beautiful woman to do it too. Never think for an instant that this has anything to do with what we are doing though. This is simply me doing it for the pleasure of doing it."
 
It surprised her to find they had a decent selection and surpringly enough they had a banana split. That is what she ordered along with something to drink on the side. But then she heard him out and had to really think of how to answer him without sounding horrible. Not that she could be all that unappreciative towards everything he has given her.

"I do enjoy all the gifts and I do appreciate the fact that you enjoy doing so."

She looked down at her dress at a means to distract from looking him in the eyes. Also taking a moment to think more of what to say.

"As you know, I am just not used to such attention. I also don't want you to feel as though I am taking advantage of you either. I mean, these are things that I can buy myself.. If it really came down to it that is..."

Krystal shook her head realizing that still came out all wrong and it was obviously too late to take it back now.

"It's just that I don't want to feel like I am taking things for granted. I mean these gifts that you get me.... well... they are not just your average everyday kind of gift... At least to me they aren't.."

she smirked and smiled a little while glancing up to catch how he reacted, if at all. Also to see the waiter coming back with their orders.
 
Lucifer nodded. So that was the problem, she was not used to being spoiled and she thought that she was taking advantage of him. Well he guessed he should alleviate her feelings a little.

"Krystal," he said, using her name so she would know he was being serious at the moment, "Let me put your mind at ease. To me money is really no object and I can always get more if I need it. If I showed you the sum totals of all the bank accounts I have around the world your head would spin so please don't worry about it."

He took a spoonful of the cream and savored the taste, then sipped the rich chocolate and sighed. "As for the presents themselves, like I said I like to spoil you, but sometimes I will say no but I never want you to stop asking if it is something you truly desire."

He looked her in the eye and then grinned cheekily. "Of course there will always be Other gifts that I will give you that you have no say in."
 
Krystal knew enough to know when he used her name in that fashion, that it meant he was serious. It has only been a few days, but he rarely used her name unless he really wanted her to listen. And she listened, hanging onto every word he spoke while she picked at the treat in front of her. That natural shyness flushed in her cheeks when he admitted that he liked to spoil her. It also made her wonder just what it would take for him to say no to her considering he has yet to deny her of anything. Of course she wouldn't push him to that point since it wasn't in her nature to do so. Sure she may play and challenge him, but that was all fun and games. Nothing that would truly upset him enough to become angry with her.

"Very well. I shall try harder to accept your gifts with a different attitude. Though I must admit, it is difficult to not want to pay you back somehow."

She glanced up finally and smiled at him. Although the playfulness in her did creep up in that moment recalling some of his other gifts from before. Soon she slipped her foot out of the shoe and just like what he did in the fancy restaurant, her foot snuck up between his legs.

"Is this one of the other gift that you are speaking of?"

Her foot made contact with his crotch and she curled her toes as if to give a playful grope. Meanwhile she slowly ate the food as though her foot wasn't doing anything. The way she licked the spoon was also a little bit out of her comfort zone as she made it somewhat seductive. She did still feel leery about him spending so much money on her. In that same moment, she would do her best to not let completely ruin this surprise he had in store for her. Instead, she would play along and attempt to learn what it took to tease him in return.

"What happens if you have already given me what I truly desire?"
 
He liked the way she was trying to come out of her shell and Play with him in public. Several days ago this would not have even occurred to her. Yet here she was now, flirting with him, while her foot stroked his crotch under the table. It was effective as well as he felt himself stirring. He wondered just how far she was willing to go with this.

"Oh no, this is nothing like those gifts," he told her smiling. "Those are pleasures and are always to be enjoyed. You will know those Other gifts when you see them," he chuckled.

He continued to eat his Devil cake and then decided to return the favor as he slipped out of his shoe and moved his foot between her legs and began to tickle her crotch. It was difficult to do through her dress but he was a master and knew all the tricks.

"As for giving you what you truly desire," he continued as if nothing was happening, "I am pretty sure I know what that is, and if I give you that you are only going to want more, so I think I am safe," he chuckled.
 
Her eyes widened a little when feeling his foot repeated with what she was doing. Though she wasn't all that shocked by the action, in fact she slightly expected him to do something in return. Truth is, she didn't expect to make him cum like he can make her, although it would be fun to try. Sadly this isn't really the place to play that game and not enough time either.

"What makes you so certain that I will want more? I honestly do not have an addictive personality."

She grinned while applying a little more pressure against his crotch. Her legs did part more for him as she reached under the table to lift the skirt part enough to let his foot underneath.

"I could easily walk away from you right now. Sadly, you are my ride, which means I would be stuck here."

Although they both knew she wouldn't be able to let him go that easily. Not only that, she could just as easily call someone to take her home if she truly needed to. Yet, what fun would there be in that? Krystal didn't think he'd let her go that easily either, which made her words even more of a lie.

"I am certain you have other girls that will replace me and keep you busy enough to not miss me."

She had that playful twinkle in her eyes, though the flush in her cheeks were giving away the hint of shyness. Meanwhile she kept eating the icecream and licking the spoon as if it was his cock. Pretending to be 'innocent' while they talked and ate.

"Besides, what is it that you think I truly desire that would make me want more?"
 
Lucifer took her invitation and slipped his foot inside her dress and right up onto her pussy. The thin material of her panties made it very easy for him to caress and tease her and he took full advantage of it as he continued to talk to her like nothing was happening to him or her.

"Oh I know you could leave at any time, and that is what makes it so exciting does it not? One false move and you could be out of my life forever, yet I think I am up to the task of keeping you entertained enough to stay with me," he smiled.

"As for other girls, yes I may find a few to comfort me, but none would be quite like you. I have told you, you are a unique individual and as such I have no intentions of doing anything to scare you away."

He watched as she playfully licked the icecream off her spoon and groaned a little. H in turn licked the icing off his like he was licking her out. He chuckled as he took a large spoonful and then contemplated her question.

"You my dear actually want to be more daring, and find someone to treat you with respect and love, while at the same time fulfilling and expanding your sexual needs. The problem with that is, as one need gets met you crave another," he smiled.

As he finished off the last of his cake and drink he looked over and ground his foot into her a little harder, allowing his big toe to drag down her slit.Then smiling he looked at his watch. "We should make a move back to the jewellery shop. They should have finished by now and I was thinking. It is a pity you have all of this new jewellery and no ring. We should pick one out as well."
 
He can see the effort it took for her to not submit towards his foot. That scarlet flush deepened in her cheeks as he put more pressure. It felt as though his toes were trying to rip through the thin material and enter her. Luckily she knew the likelihood of that happening were slim though. He still had his sock on and it slid against even silkier material. Still, the sensation was there all the same and at times it caused her to pause in her own teasing.

"Who says the reason has to be you making a bad move or scaring me off? I could just simply push you away without any reason at all."

Then she grinned and applied more pressure to the base of his cock while squeezing the sac with her toes. The task at hand now had turned into being able to finish her icecream. The banana split wasn't that big, though he did make things quite distracting and a few little whimpers managed to escape. However, she did end up finishing the food while thinking about what he had said of her desires. She almost responded to it right as he spoke again and mentioned getting a ring to go with the rest of her jewelry. That made her glance down at her hands, knowing full well what kind of rings were in that shop and yes, they can be put on any finger. Though, they were meant to be engagement or wedding rings and not some cheap thing you just wear for fun.

"I suppose a ring would complete the set that you are getting me. But I wouldn't know what finger to put it on...."

She laughed at silly the last few words sounded and honestly she would have argued the idea of getting the ring in the first place. Yet, they just had that conversation not too long ago and there really is not use in arguing with him once he has made up his mind. That thought created another smirky laugh as she eventually pulled her foot back and pushed away from him with her playful smile.

"I mean, there is the obvious fingers for those types of rings. Yet, I highly doubt you are wanting to get a ring for that reason. With that in mind, I don't know what finger a ring from that store would look good on. I guess I could get something small and elegant like for a pinkie ring maybe."

Krystal put the shoe back and finished off her drink while standing up to fix the dress. It still felt strange to be all dressed up like this and once again saw her reflection in the window looking back at her. Soon she'll be adorned with jewels and that image exploded in her thoughts as the shyness crept in. Even now it didn't feel real and couldn't believe that she is here dressed like this in public.

"I should be wearing some ears with this. After all, I am your pet and I don't look ... or feel for that matter.... like a pet right now."

Krystal didn't know how she truly felt and if she truly thought about it, it felt as though she wasn't wearing the dress at all. That feeling where everyone around her could see, just as much as she felt what she wore underneath.
 
Back
Top