Deal Killers

Seeing your name reminded me of this.

Stick around, the Halloween contest should be coinciding with the new anthology. There was already a planted thread that gave one of them a chance to tell us all about it.

So on that note...can we list voting blocks and writers claiming to be too good for lit still using it as a platform for self promotion as a deal breaker?

The voting block thing has always seemed to be "inside baseball" to me. I've been here 14 years and still have no idea what this is all about. I'm not saying it doesn't exist. But it seems to affect hardly anyone on the site all all. Just something the cool kids do to amuse one another, and the vast majority don't notice or care. Like that Scouries virus. Hit Ignore the second day of membership and it's gone forever.

rj

I'll remind people that this place is a garden of tranquility when you put the irritating people on ignore. Who you find irritating will vary, but if someone's pompous, or blatantly dishonest, or comments knowingly on things they clearly don't understand, relief is two clicks away.

Or if you just think that about other folks because you don't know half of what you think you know and aren't half as good as you think you are yourself. Putting them on ignore is certainly better than making a sleazy ass out of yourself with rants against them on the forum. :rolleyes:

I'll remind people that this place is a garden of tranquility when you put the irritating people on ignore. Who you find irritating will vary, but if someone's pompous, or blatantly dishonest, or comments knowingly on things they clearly don't understand, relief is two clicks away.

Its more fun to lead posters who act like they know something into proving they don't. Taking someone with a make believe dominant persona and getting them to act like a grabby child. Bonus points are gained when its thrown into the General Board and someone runs with their tail between their legs.

That's....riotous. Yes, I think riotous is a great word. Not as good as the phrase secret fantasy. That phrase is as good as a worm on hook in a pond full of fish.

The voting block thing has always seemed to be "inside baseball" to me. I've been here 14 years and still have no idea what this is all about. I'm not saying it doesn't exist. But it seems to affect hardly anyone on the site all all. Just something the cool kids do to amuse one another, and the vast majority don't notice or care. Like that Scouries virus. Hit Ignore the second day of membership and it's gone forever.

rj

It means a lot more if you follow contests, or top lists. Otherwise voteblocking does not serve much of a purpose.

Just saw a great example of it with the winner of the Summer contest and how it was beat down immediately. Don't get me wrong, most winners will take a few 'spite hits' but this has been trampled regularly since anytime a sweep helps it a bit.

If you're one of the inside baseball crew you know what's going on by what top list that story keeps getting bombed from the top on.

Scouries...the saddest thing about him is for all his manipulation he's never won a contest and can't be found anywhere near a top list not influenced by hitting f5 until your fingers are deformed.

Oh yes, everyone knows I'm a big supporter of "that" group. You've apparently got your head up Pilot's ass, too.

Ax to grind?

Hmmm. Let's scroll back a few months to your bff's unprovoked, hostile, nasty, personal attack on me in the Incest thread. There I was, minding my own business, cogitating on things, when he decided to try and bait/provoke in a very personal manner. He says now he doesn't read my stuff, never has, but he made a point of saying then that he had, and found it "sleazy," among other things.

idiot has some sort of ax to grind with Incest and me, apparently; he made a mistake that time, though.

When I'm bored, or I see him getting away with yet another one of his daily, incessant arrogant statements that everyone lets slide, I sometimes respond. Then it's back to ignore. There's nothing more to it than that.

"Delete first try"

CF has several different axes to grind for several different reasons. Most of them have to do with the group she is associated with.

You've been nasty to me for years, without provocation--and, yes, without any indication that you know any more about writing than I do.

I guess I should just sit back and enjoy what a bitch you're being Carnal_Flower. I don't read your stuff and I don't go after you on the forum--and you mean nothing to me and contribute just about nothing here that I can see, so for being a sleazebag and attacking my writing on the forum, you can just get stuffed. You can continue going crazy banshee on the boards as far as I'm concerned. I'm satisfied with what and how I write, my contribution to Literotica, and my readership. And I'm certainly not as ugly to you as you are being to me. So, I'll just switch over to sort of enjoying how out of control you are.

Why again should I care what you think about anything? You're a one-trick pony on a free-read story site, and I'm not even interested in the pony you flog. It's just fine with me that you've found an audience for what you write here; I don't think any of my readers will be leaving me for what you write. That should be fine with both of us. It's fine with me and I don't give a shit if it isn't fine with you.

Last edited:
I'm crying inside.

Oh poor PILOT! Someone's being a bitch to you? Mean and nasty? Oh, my!

Head up ass, you are the ugly one to every single poster here. It all started with you coming in here with your arrogant nasty manner and shitting on people having a good time, which unfortunately is the banal reality of these Boards. Which happens every day, wherever you are. I didn't feel like ignoring it. Poor little baby can't manage it when it's dished right back. It's not a sin to say the truth.

Lmao. I've been reading erotica my entire life. Trust me, the "professional" stuff has always meant only one thing: Zzzzzzzz . . .

The nasty sleazy free sites are where it's at, no question about that. You can take the "writing."

You've been nasty to me for years, without provocation--and, yes, without any indication that you know any more about writing than I do.

I guess I should just sit back and enjoy what a bitch you're being Carnal_Flower. I don't read your stuff and I don't go after you on the forum--and you mean nothing to me and contribute just about nothing here that I can see, so for being a sleazebag and attacking my writing on the forum, you can just get stuffed. You can continue going crazy banshee on the boards as far as I'm concerned. I'm satisfied with what and how I write, my contribution to Literotica, and my readership. And I'm certainly not as ugly to you as you are being to me. So, I'll just switch over to sort of enjoying how out of control you are.

Why again should I care what you think about anything? You're a one-trick pony on a free-read story site, and I'm not even interested in the pony you flog. It's just fine with me that you've found an audience for what you write here; I don't think any of my readers will be leaving me for what you write. That should be fine with both of us. It's fine with me and I don't give a shit if it isn't fine with you.

Last edited:
I'm crying inside.

Oh poor PILOT! Someone's being a bitch to you? Mean and nasty? Oh, my!

Head up ass, you are the ugly one to every single poster here. It all started with you coming in here with your arrogant nasty manner and shitting on people having a good time, which unfortunately is the banal reality of these Boards. Which happens every day, wherever you are. I didn't feel like ignoring it. Poor little baby can't manage it when it's dished right back. It's not a sin to say the truth.

Lmao. I've been reading erotica my entire life. Trust me, the "professional" stuff has always meant only one thing: Zzzzzzzz . . .

The nasty sleazy free sites are where it's at, no question about that. You can take the "writing."

That's not true.He's nasty at times but not to every poster.He's living rent free in your head though.
Just ignore his ass as others do who don't want to deal with him.
You still pissed he was nasty to your hungry friend lol. You should should put your energy into helping your friend build a fan base since you're so good at it.LOL

"Delete first try"

CF has several different axes to grind for several different reasons. Most of them have to do with the group she is associated with.

Just saw this in her reply to you. She's never been one of them. Never would be, she's a smut writer and not into redefining erotica.

Last edited:
Just saw this in her reply to you. She's never been one of them. Never would be, she's a smut writer and not into redefining erotica.

Ah, my mistake and an apology. :eek:

I was trying to remember the one that always trolls Pilot's writing.

Back