Testing the waters

Hey there friends! :D

I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post! Holy heck time flies! I'm super busy being outside, working on tan lines and having fun adventures. Here's a mix bag of pics that I dug up for you to help brighten your day.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic summer :heart:

So good to see you again! The new pics are sexy as hell!

Now I can't wait until summers over so you get back indoors to take more photos. That thought is just so wrong. I find summer luxurious. And just where are the outdoor pics? Come on! You're not paying attention! Yummy.

attachment.php

Hey there friends! :D

I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post! Holy heck time flies! I'm super busy being outside, working on tan lines and having fun adventures. Here's a mix bag of pics that I dug up for you to help brighten your day.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic summer :heart:

Simple Stunning :rose::kiss:

Check...check...is this thing still on?

Yes I've been on a bit of a hiatus. Really don't know if I'll be around much anymore. Lots of crazy ups and downs last year but things are steadying off. Lots of big life changes but I'm still me :rose:

Happy 2014 to all the lovelies here :)

Attachments

• 20130516_095342.jpg
    20130516_095342.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 291
  • 20130709_172545.jpg
    20130709_172545.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 284
Yes I've been on a bit of a hiatus. Really don't know if I'll be around much anymore. Lots of crazy ups and downs last year but things are steadying off. Lots of big life changes but I'm still me :rose:

Welcome back, sexy . . .

Your hair looks incredible in that first pic . . . as does the rest of you in the second! ;)

Glad to hear you're still you, despite the turbulence of life.

!!hey my gorgeous friend!!!! :) :) :) :)

(love the new hair) glad to hear things are Steadying :) love to catch up sometime soon :)
xxx

Welcome back, beautiful! It's lovely to see you again! :)

Here's to 2014 being a year of great changes for all of us! Beautiful lady! :devil::kiss:

looky whos back ;) hope it all steadied on the up and not the down :kiss:

Happy, happy....

[ Sigh... ] Hello beautiful !! Nice to 'see' you. Hope you're well and belated Happy New Year !! Thanks for sharing the pics......sensual as ever. Have a good week babe. xoxo

Back