Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Attachments

• December 11 2012.jpg
    December 11 2012.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 223
Always! Ha ha that would be a funny pic! :D

I'm tired but good. We are at the caravan this weekend, need to close it up for winter. :)

lol. I suppose it would. But I would be using your hair as leverage, of course. ;) Might be kinda rough. Teehee.

Ah, that pesky winter, huh? Seems we're back into the cold now. I mean it's December and all so it's expected. Only thing I really hate about winter is my skin gets dry. Particularily my back. It itches and it's soooo annoying. Rub lotion of my back for me? ;)

Mmmm. I like where these pics are heading. I just want to spread you wide open and get on top of you and go to town. I love your skin too.

To long I have been here, but for sure fun catching UP :D:devil:
YUP YOUR STILL YUMMY SEXY ME.....:D:devil:
Miss you my sweet sexy ME.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

WoW, this might be the hottest thread I have viewed all day! Those videos are Hot! Thanks you for sharing them. Can't wait to see more my Lady!

lol. I suppose it would. But I would be using your hair as leverage, of course. ;) Might be kinda rough. Teehee.

Ah, that pesky winter, huh? Seems we're back into the cold now. I mean it's December and all so it's expected. Only thing I really hate about winter is my skin gets dry. Particularily my back. It itches and it's soooo annoying. Rub lotion of my back for me? ;)

Mmmm. I like where these pics are heading. I just want to spread you wide open and get on top of you and go to town. I love your skin too.

I'm sure I'd survive. :p

Only if you return the favour! ;)

Mmm.....Yes please. :devil:
Thank you. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back