I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe. Most twitter fold seem to be twits. ;) ermahgerd

I believe we were moving to 69? lol

I see the boys finally came out. Mmm. They look like they need punishing. :devil:

You cheeky boy!! :eek:

I don't like 69'ing.........Want to know why?

Boys? Who you talking about? :D

Its the chamionship of American Baseball. This year it was won by a team from San Francisco. (About an hour north of me)

Ahh right lol :D

P.S do you get the tv show An Idiot Abroad? So flippin' funny :D

Hey naughty, sexy Fred!!

I know Emmy is there but wasn't sure where you were. ;)
I also forget how HUGE America is! :D

At the docs tomorrow, very nervous. :kiss:

LOL Yes the state of Nebraska is about as big as the UK in size. Just UK not Scottland

Aww.....Thank you!! :kiss:

I begin to wonder with my pics as I get so few views now. :eek:

Sweet _me_ your pic count is down now adays because you post them in your post..not need to download... well I do but I love having them wish I had many more.

hugs kisses love you

fred

ps: Hope Emmy is ok... they have over 2 feet of water over flood levels.. and power is going in and out. you can check http://www.weather.com/ to see what is going on

LOL Yes the state of Nebraska is about as big as the UK in size. Just UK not Scottland

I know Fred, we don't realise how big you are.......:devil: :D

Sweet _me_ your pic count is down now adays because you post them in your post..not need to download... well I do but I love having them wish I had many more.

hugs kisses love you

fred

Is that why, because I post the image?
: Hope Emmy is ok... they have over 2 feet of water over flood levels.. and power is going in and out. you can check http://www.weather.com/ to see what is going on
I'll check that, I was worried at lunch as our news was saying they were advising people to vacate their homes. :(

attachment.php

You do look very tempting there...Very hot!:kiss:

Are you near the hurricane?

Thank you, gorgeous!

House finished yet? :D

Yes I am feeling some effects of it here, not real bad though....

I still have bathrooms to work on, but there sure has been a lot completed;)

Yes I am feeling some effects of it here, not real bad though....

I still have bathrooms to work on, but there sure has been a lot completed;)

We have heard a lot in the news about it. :(

I need pics of finished rooms! :D

Because I need to concentrate on my pleasure.......If I'm sucking you when I cum, I'm likely to bite...HARD! ;)

No, I don't!

Mmmmm, kinky. I likes, I likes. That's what makes a 69 hot: you concentrate on the other person's pleasure, not yours. I literally grow devil horns when I'm getting someone off. I like holding that kind of power over someone. Mwhaha :devil:

Yes you do. I'm talkin about your tits. Your bewbs. Your guys. :D

Mmmmm, kinky. I likes, I likes. That's what makes a 69 hot: you concentrate on the other person's pleasure, not yours. I literally grow devil horns when I'm getting someone off. I like holding that kind of power over someone. Mwhaha :devil:

Yes you do. I'm talkin about your tits. Your bewbs. Your guys. :D

No!! I can't concentrate on you if you're licking me, I'm like "get the fuck off me".
Maybe I'm weird. :eek:

Lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back