Rock Star & On and Off Glamour Model GF (CLOSED)

"Oh baby yes." She cried out as he took her ass. She was squeezing her clit between her fingers and she felt herself getting close to cum. "Cum deep in my ass baby." She said. Her ass hole was swallowing up his big cock. She closed her eyes as she began cumming.
 
She closed her eyes and her moaning became louder and louder. Steve knew she was about to cum. Suddenly, she tightened her ass, gripping and squeezing his cock. This gave him the last push he needed. He squirted his cum deep inside her, filling her tight ass. Staying inside her, he leaned on her, layed her down on the bed next to him, catching his breath.
"That was amazing!"
 
She was cumming so much. She felt him explode deep in her ass. His cum was deep in her tight ass. He was deep in her ass. He slid out of her ass. She felt so good with him. His cum was leaking out her ass. "Oh it was. I'm so happy that I'm coming on tour with you." She said. She stroked his chest as she cuddled up to him. She kissed him softly on the lips. "I love you baby." She said.
 
"I love you too sweetie. We're going to have such a great time on tour."
They cuddled a while, then Steve got up and pulled the blanket over her, making sure she was warm.
"I'll be right back baby"
He went t othe bathroom, drank a glass of water and joined her under the sheets.
 
"We are going to have such a great time." She said. She was so happy to be his once again. She was nice and cosy in the bed. "Okay don't be long." She said. She smiled at him. He went off. She laid back on the bed feeling happy. She ran her fingers through her long hair. She was feeling so good. He got back into the bed with her. "You want to sleep or do you want to try for a round two?" She asked. She cuddled up close to him. She kissed him passionately. She was so very happy to be with him.
 
"I wouldn't say no to a second round, and your pussy is still clean... Just give me some time to get hard again. Sit on my face"
 
She stroked his cheek and kissed him. She got over him. Her pussy was so wet. She squezzed her boobs. She reached forward grabbing his cock. She softly stroked his cock.
 
He licked her pussy, digging his tongue deep inside her, making her juices flow again. The feeling of her hands on his cock brought it back to life, it started hardening slowly.
"Suck it baby, until I'm ready to give you a second round"
 
She moaned out as he licked at her pussy. His tongue was deep into her tight hole. She was so wet. Her juices were dripping out of her. His cock was coming to life in her hand. She grinned loving how easy she got him hard. She leaned forward taking his cock head in her mouth. She was licking and sucking his cock teasingly.
 
She really knew how to get him going again. His cock was fully erected and ready to fuck her, but he prefered staying in a 69 position, licking her delicious pussy, watching his cum drip out of her ass.
Her mouth felt so well on his cock that he was afraid he'd cum before he intented to.
"I want you to ride me, until I cum deep inside your pussy"
 
"Okay baby." She said. She slid off his face. She kisses him. She could taste herself on his lips. She climbed on top of him. His cock rubbed against her wet little pussy. She kissed him passionately. She pushed herself down on his cock. His cock was sliding deep into her. She moaned out. "God I love your cock baby." She said. She stroked his chest as her tongue played with his. She was slowly moving up and down on his cock. She was riding his cock.
 
His hands reached for her hard nipples and played with them, dlightly pulling and pinching them. He could feel her juices floow down his cock, he slid in and out of her without any friction. He let go of her mouth and she rode him upright, her breasts bouncing up and down.
"Squeeze me with your pussy" He loved how she could tighten her pussy while riding him.
 
He playing with her hard nipples. She moaned out. She loved having him play with her boobs because he knew just how to play with them. She had very sensitive nipples. She loved being with him. He made her feel so great. His cock was deep in her tight wet pussy. She squezzed his cock with her pussy. She was so wet. She was riding him and her pussy was squeezing him so hard. She was passionately kissing him. She was looking into his eyes as she stroked his chest. Her tongue played with his. His cock was hitting her g-spot. She groaned out. She began cumming all over his cock.
 
Her squeezing, as well as hearing her moaning get louder and more intense, made him approach another orgasm.
"I'm so close, be ready to get your pussy filled sweetie"
He reached for her pussy, his thumb flicked her clit while she was riding him
 
"Baby fill me." She cried out. Her pussy was milking his cock. She was cumming all over his cock. He made her feel so good. She was riding his cock through her orgasm her breathing was heavy. She leaned in and kissed him passionately as she rode his cock.
 
As she came, her muscles played wild and his cock was squeezed and pumped inside her. He moaned, shooting a second load inside of her pussy.
He retrieved his soaked cock from her and watched his cum ooze out of her holes.
 
He was cumming deep in her tight little pussy. She was moaning out. She loved being with him. He made her feel so good. He pulled out of her. His cum was oozing out of her tight little holes. She laid on her back breathing heavily. She kissed him. "I'm so glad to be with you and going on tour with you. I love you baby." She said. She stroked his chest as she snuggled up to him.
 
He wrapped his arms around her and pulled the blanket up. "I'm the one who's happy, I can fuck you anytime I want, you're always so horny"
They talked a little before falling asleep in each others arms...
 
"Oh you only happy for the fucking? I am quite a horny girl but you are as horny baby." She said. She was so happy to be with him. They chatted for awhile before falling asleep. She woke up first. She was so happy to be with him. She kissed his head before going to the bathroom. She got into the shower. The water was running down her body it felt so good. She was running her hands over her tanned tight body.
 
The water running woke him up. He slipped out of bed and made his way to the bathroom, surprinsing his woman
"Morning sweetie, Do you need help? I'm sure you can't wash your whole body alone"
He was already naked, so he just went into the shower.
 
"Oh no I can't baby." She said. She ran her fingers through her hair. She was smiling at him. She looked at him. She was so happy to be with him. She pulled him to her. She kissed him. "Good morning. You sleep well?" She said. She stroked his chest softly.
 
"I slept very well, it was nice sleeping next to someone for change."
He kissed her.
"I love you... Turn around, I'll wash your back. "
His hands grabbed the soap and he started rubbing her back with it.
 
"I love you too." She said turning round. She moved her hair off her back and onto her front. Her hair rubbed against her boobs. He was rubbing her back with the soap. She moaned out softly. She pushed her ass up against his crotch. She was rubbing up against him.
 
Steve continued to rub her back, his strong hands massaging her. He felt her rubbing herself against his crotch, her warm legs against his.
"I have a day of today, we're only flying out of town tomorrow... We can spend the whole day together. "
He started washing her lower back, approaching her ass.
 
"I need to get my stuff packed and ready for touring with you. We'll have to stop by my apartment or we could just go there and spend our day there." She said. She loved feeling his big strong hands on her body.
 
Back
Top