Drug Lord's Defiant Slave (closed)

Susan looked up at her mistress and nodded sadly.

"Why did he ask for me if he didn't expect to behave like a dog?" She whined softly. "I wanna go home. But I can't, can I?" Nikki shook her head and petted her. Susan licked her hand. "I'm scared Mistress. I never want to see master here. He may try to kill me. I growled and hit another dog, Mistress. I may never get out of this suit. If I wasn't a fast healer, I might be injured seriously."

She whined pitiously. "Please have him get it over with soon. I hate being chained up like this."
 
"Jason told me, about it. Well mostly he said you fucked up his chances with some chick but I figured it out." Nikki kissed her softly on the lips. "He wants you to behave and obey likea perfect dog, and so do I. That's what makes my MAster happy."

Nikki sat down pulling Susan's head into her lap and stroking her hair. "This is your home, the sooner you get used to that the better you'll be. I used to dream of escape, now I'm proud that he branded me." She lifted her skirt slightly showing a strange looking 'k' on her hip. "He made me his and I'm proud of it but I know how it was and if I was a freak I might have escaped." She was still stroking Susan. "Master won't kill you, for now he's too busy with your sister to much notice you but the worst he'll do is sell you. If he sells you though. . .well the Columbians keep their girls addicted to all sorts of shit, you'll never get your head together if he sells you to them, and I've seen the girls who get sold to Saudi Princes." She shudders. "No better to stay here, stay with me."

"If any man comes out here you make him want you, maybe then Master will let you out of the suit."

____________________________________________________________________

Nikki stormed into the house angrily. "Where is Bitch?" She shouted until she found her, busy in down in the basement cleaning all the equipment. "Oh isn't this lucky for me?" Nikki grinned. "I know what we should do to pass the time. Why don't you go and sit down on the chair. Ever seen one of these? It's based on some twisted Middle Ages thing. Sit let me strap you in." She commanded hoping Rita would obey, she couldn't physically force her, and Master might not side with her.
 
Susan looked up at her and smiled. "Yes Mistress, I'll do my best. Maybe Jason will come out and I can make him happy. I will do anything to be yours."


Rita looked up at Nikki and shook her head. "Nope. I'm going to go clean his room. The sheets need changing." She quickly finished and stomped off. She didn't trust Nikki at all
 
Jason eventually came back out of the house and walked over to Rita. It looked like he was going to punch her or something but then he stopped himself and just grabbed her by the leash. He wasn't walking too fast or too slow for her this time, he just lead her back to the same rose garden that Nikki had taken her in earlier and sat down.

"Look bitch, I get it. You don't like me. I don't like all of you, this is my job you know? Sure I enjoy it sometimes and yeah I do get off on seeing girls cry, you make an amazing puppy girl, if it was up to me I'd just put a muzzle on you and keep you like this forever but Nikki thinks your something special and that I should at least give you a second chance after you embarassed me."
______________________________________________________________________

Inside Nikki came storming out of the room after stomping up to Talia. "That new bitch didn't follow my orders. She shouted stomping her foot. One of the men in the room raised a brow.

Talia didn't seem particularly interested, she seemed mostly bored as she explained for what must have been the umpteenth time that Nikki was second girl, she didn't actually have any real power. Now if she disobeyed Talia it would be different.

The two continued but Nikki's tone changed noticibly, especially after Talia motion to the floor and guided her out in front of the television where she used the girl as a chair for nearly an hour.

"Now go get Bitch, Master will be home soon and she needs to be bathed."
 
Last edited:
Susan looked up at him and whined softly. She wasn't feeling good and it showed.

"Jason, I know I'm supposed to do whatever so you will be easy on me. But right now, I just can't. You're no fool," she said softly. "Right now nothing will make me enthusiastic for sex or whatever. My depression is kicking in right now. Offer me freedom and I won't take it right now." Sighing softly, she curled up tightly and rested her head against his leg.

"I hate the suit, but I don't mind being muzzled. And I'm no one special. Just a freak as Nikki called me. Can you just......?" She shook her head, unable to express something she couldn't formulate in her thoughts.

Rita looked up at Nikki from her cleaning and waited for her to speak.
 
Jason sat down and ran his fingers through her hair. "I don't usually muzzle girls, though Enrique thinks it's funny, I usually conviently forget just like I did with you until he notices and says something. Your depression will pass, or you'll end up sold. Not that you need to worry about it right now." He kept stroking her sitting down.

"I couldn't offer you freedom if I wanted to, and I don't want to. Like I said I don't like you much, but Nikki thinks your worth something and considering what what a stupid slut she can be she's got a pretty good eye for talent." Jason continued. "You do make a cute puppy. Most girls can barely crawl with their feet bound up like that.

____________________________________________________________________

Nikki grumbled down at Bitch. "Come along Bitch, it's time for your bath. Master will be home soon and he won't want you all dusty and sweaty like you're some kind of field slave."

She left without waiting for Rita to follow starting up the bathtub, filling it with sweet smelling oils and bubbles.
 
Susan purred softly as he petted her and relaxed slowly. They stayed like that for awhile and she fell asleep.

Rita quickly washed and soaked her skin in perfumes. When she finished, she went down to the kitchen and begged for a few berries. When he denied her, she went to find Talia and whispered her wishes.

" Please, Talia, get me those things. I want Master to be happy and surprised." Talia nodded and Rita beamed at her. Moments later she put 2 small balls in her pussy and walked to the door to await her owner.
 
Nikki watched from the corner while Rita bathed herself, she considered drowning the little rat but that wouldn't end well for her and she neither enjoyed pain nor would recover from anything that other freak, sexy thing though.

Talia raised a brow then turned to Nikki. " Get Bitch whatever she wants, just keep an eye on her. If Master is hurt you'll be responsible." She said turning back to her duties which at the moment seemed to just be cleaning up the last few things of the house then going outside to attend to the yard.

Nikki fumed but followed behind Rita bringing her anything she asked for.

An hour passed before Enrique came back through the front door in a white suit and a smile.
 
Rita smiled and danced, twirled, spun, hopped over to her owner. The balls bounced together inside her pussy and desire shown from her eyes. She'd been on the brink almost while she waited for him. Her pussy gushing, she spun around him, lifting her legs up high with each step. She wasn't sure how to continue, but she had to.

She leapt in front of him and landed almost on his feet.

"Master, I've missed you. Please take me with you the next time," she whispered, going to her knees and spreading them. "Please finish what the balls have started.
 
Enrique watched his slave with a smile noticing the look in her eyes. It wasn't hard to figure out after a few moments what she was actually doing, even the most wonton of whores didn't swing their hips quite like that for no reason, or march like that. And he had done such things to girls before. "Impressive. I'll think about finishing what you started without me, and without my permission." He tried to sound angry, though he was aware he probably sounded more amused. "Did Bitch come up with this on her own or did you do this Talia?"

Talia and Enrique spoke for a few minutes as she explained the situation, even mentioning something about Nikki and her chariot ride. Enrique seemed to be trying not to look bored with the status report, she was almost about to to finish when Enrique slapped her leaving a bright red hand print. She looked stunned, like she hadn't been struck by him before. Her eyes lowered and she finished quickly.

"Understood?" Enrique said to her.

"Yes Master." Talia walked over to Rita. "Come outside Bitch, Master wants to play a game and then give you a special treat."

Once Talia had her outside she lead her to what looked like a stripper pole only there were holes in it for some reason. Talia took a length of rope and bound Rita's hands overhead, she still had a fair amount of room to move, next her feet were shackles to chains, just a little wider than her shoulders. "Wait here."

As if Rita had any choice in the matter.

A few minutes later the entire house had gathered around Rita staring at her all with short whips in hand. All except for Susan who was simply kneeling behind Nikki.

"This is an old technique I learned from a friend from. . .a ways out of town. Usually it's performed a little differently but this should be fun. You may go first Nikki, I know you want to."

Nikki smiled and stepped forward bringing her tiny whip down across Rita's thighs with a loud crack. When she retreated Jason took a swat, then Enrique, then Talia, then some of the other guards and girls each of them forcing her keep on the move.

Normally this was pure torture. . .but a pain slut with Ben Waa balls klick-klacking inside her sopping slit. . .Enrique was hoping this would go a little differently.
 
Susan watched Rita squirm and fight orgasming on the pole. Unbelievable, she thought, shaking her head.

Rita danced on the balls of her feet, shifting weight from one foot to another as the balls danced in her pussy. The balls and whippings had her fighting against coming too soon. She didn't want this delicious pain to end yet, not when it had barely started. Her pussy was dripping steadily and her thighs were on fire.

Susan stood and pushed her way forward through the small group.
"What are you doing, Rit?" she demanded, not caring about the consequences. "Why are you humiliating yourself like this, before everyone? I haven't seen you protest even a lil bit, sis." She glanced behind her and seeing the look on Nikki's and Enrique's face, she went to her hands and knees again. "I never thought I'd see the day when my own sister welcomed pain and humiliation like this. You shame whatever family we have left."

Susan's words doused most of the flame surging through Rita's blood. She stared at her twin in shock.

"What are you talking about, Suz?" she demanded hotly. "You've seen me like this plenty of times, just as I've seen you barking like a dog. We've played plenty of times in a local BDSM club back in Michigan years ago. What's wrong with you that you don't remember?"

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with...." Susan shrieked and finally noticed the shock at her throat and the tightening of her collar that cut off her yelling. "Car crash 7 years ago," she gasped, and fought for breath as the collar tightened. Finally she nodded and gave up on voicing her ire.

Rita looked at her twin, dressed up as she was in a doggy costume, and knew there was something messed up between them. She had no clue about a car crash, though there had been a period of time when Susan suddenly stopped communicating for awhile.
 
"Enough." Enrique shouted holding up a hand and everybody stopped whipping Rita. "Such a shame." He smirked. "Now Rita you go spend some quality time with Nikki, Susan come with me."

As soon as he had Susan alone he sat her down. "So what exactly happened to you?
 
"Wish to God I knew,"she said softly, rubbing her throat. "I was in a big car accident that almost killed me. Would have, actually, but for new antibiotics nanos. They heal me pretty fast. I was brain damaged and lost most of my memories. Most of my youth is gone, as is my sexual desires. Until I saw Nikki, I never felt the urge to fuck." She blinked away the tears that had somehow fallen.

"Rita asked, 'Don't you remember?' I honestly don't. Just have a few memories: Rit protecting me in a closet as a child, screaming at her for help in my mind as the accident happened, being chained to a wall somewhere, and gathering flowers in a field."

Shaking her head, she curled up in a ball. "I heal almost immediately from any wounds I get. Mistress told me you'd not drug me, so the nanos should always act fast."
 
"I know this is going to sound strange from a man who is using you as his slave but I respect that you have issues with certain things and I won't do those things. No drugs I promise. I haven't heard about these nanos though and I'm very curious about their limits and yours."
 
She shrugged. It wasn't so unusual to her way of thinking.
"I don't know what limits they have. Never been sick in the last 7 years, so they must work. I don't know what limits I have sexually. I enjoyed showing off for Mistress earlier and I don't remember desiring a man or sex."

She glared at the puppy suit.
 
Enrique looked down at her and shook his head. "We'll work on your training later, I think you've learned your lesson for now." He took her out of the puppy suit. "The next time you don't behave you'll be right back in this thing understand?" He pulled her up to her feet, "Come on, we're gonna take you shopping you're gonna need clothes if you're gonna be my whore."
 
Susan blushed and followed quickly. She wasn't going to be his whore, but she knew better to protest at this point. She was surprised that he didn't punish her more for what she'd done. He didn't seem so bad after all, she thought.
 
Enrique lead her to the car and started driving. "So tell me more about yourself." As soon as they arrived at the store he stopped and grabbed her by the back of the neck pulling her face against his. "Do not misbehave, I still have your sister and I have a lot of friends." He kissed her cheek and released her walking into the store. "So go wild, buy whatever you want, you deserve a treat."
 
Susan put on the red sundress he'd given her and said," Nothing else to tell you, really. You know what I know. I've retaken classes and now I design computer programs and clothing in my spare time. I knit sometimes, but not often. I enjoy TV, but who doesn't." She fell silent and gasped as he yanked her against him.

"Your wallet is gonna hate me," she said. "Oh, and I always misbehave when I shop these days."

Dashing into the store, she grabbed a cart and started to run but quickly slowed down, remembering to behave. Going through the sections, she grabbed all the lingerie, shorts, and tank tops that caught her eye. Teddies, baby dolls, netted tops, torn jean shorts, sheer tops, silk robes, and sexy dresses all flew into the cart. She drew attention with her laughter that rang out each time she found something she loved.

Finally she was done and went to the cashier where He was waiting. Walking right up to him, she jumped up and kissed him soundly on the lips. "Thanks Master.''
 
Enrique gripped her ass pulling her further into the kiss. "You are welcome slave." He looked at the pile of things she'd bought and shook his head, she was right, his wallet was going to hate her but it was nothing he wouldn't get over quickly enough, especially once she started wearing those things around the house.

He finished buying all the things she wanted and then it was time to go get some toys so he drove her next to the local sex shop picking. "Don't just shop fo you, your sister is gonna need some toys too as will Nikki, she seems to like you for some reason, she doesn't normally like anybody."
 
She didn't care for being called a slave but decided she could ignore that in light of all his kindness.

She laughed lightly. "She is the first to arouse me that I can remember. I begged her to fuck me and I did what she said. "Wanted her last night, but cuz John drugged me, I couldn't heal much and was too worn out."

Smiling, she went through the store much slower than before, reading a lot of labels and comparing things. She wasn't sure what they all would need, but she did her best. An hour later she was finally ready to go. Susan blushed at the look in his eye and quickly lowered her head.
 
"Well that's something, I'd suggest you don't piss her off, she has quite the temper." Enrique said escorting her out of the store with their new toys, as soon as he got into the car he pulled out his cock and grabbed her by the hair forcing her head into his lap. "Good girl." He drove home like that with his cock in her mouth, when they got back to the house Nikki was waiting.

"Master, may I play with her for a while?"

Enrique shrugged and walked into the house looking. "Bitch where are you?"
 
Susan licked him slowly but did nothing else as they drove to her new home. She grabbed 2 bags and went to her knees when she saw Nikki

"Mistress, Mistress, look what Master bought us. Me clothes and toys for us," she said eagerly and crawled over to her. She opened the bags and started pulling things out to share.

Bitch had seen him come back and was waiting at the door for him. At his call she eagerly ran to him, got on her knees, and licked his boots.
 
"Good girl. So Bitch you've done very well these last few days, your sister is proving to be a well trained girl as well. I think it's time we gave you a name."

Nikki's eyes widened slightly, "come inside girl I think we should play with these toys but first I want to see how well those nanos in you work. Cus that is just awesome that thing you do with the rose."
 
Bitch nodded eagerly awaiting for her new name. She barked and wagged her ass.

Susan grabbed some more toy bags and carried them inside after her.

"Of course, Mistress."
 
Back
Top