From Model to Fucktoy (Open - Looking for one male)

"Come on...Come on!" I thought to myself as I rushed into Tommy's room. The panic, stress and drugs put together left me in an agitated state. I needed to find that damn proof and I knew that I could!

At the dressed, I looked underneath every single book, paper and pencil, hoping to find anything to prove my case. Then came the drawers - some were locked and others weren't...though I didn't anything of use. I managed to lockpick about two locks, but they were empty.

"Damn it!" I spoke to myself when suddenly, I heard footsteps not too far off from the door.
 
I knew she would be in my bedroom, and that was where I headed. I didn't bother to tread lightly, not caring if she knew I was approaching. Her presence in my room, by itself, would be damning enough.

I threw the door open, and there she was, kneeling in front of my antique bureau.

"Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?" I demanded, a low roar from the back of my throat, as I slammed the door shut behind me and approached her menacingly...
 
Oh crap.

"Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?" he nearly yelled, seeing me near his desk when I got up as fast as I could. I was in deep shit now; I don't know what he thought I was doing in here and with all that money of his, I could be in for a terrible, terrible lawsuit.

*SLAM*
The sound echoed as he shut the door behind me.

"I-I'm sorry, I got lost!" I lied through my teeth and hoped that he bought it.
 
"Bullshit, you got lost!" I hollered, moving closer to her as she backed away from the desk. In advancing on her, she backed up, right up to the foot of my bed, and then fell backward onto my bed. I sneered at her.

"And here I was a fool, thinking I could trust you," I sneered, pulling out my phone and pushing the push-to-talk button.

"Security!" I growled into my phone, and the response was immediate.

"Sir?" I glared at her, certain she had something to say before I called for my hired protection to escort her from the premises...
 
"Security!"
"Sir?"

He stared at me while he talked into the phone. I sat on the bed, terrified about what was about to happen but...it looked like he was giving me a chance? I needed to act and I needed to act quick. I figured that one way into getting him to stop and leave me be was...

"D-Don't do anything! Please!" I said, hushing my voice so the security wouldn't hear "What if we have a private make out session here?"
 
I smirked and raised an eyebrow at her lurid suggestion, before speaking into the phone once more.

"How's the party?" I asked security.

"Hopping, sir."

"Excellent," I said, pocketing my phone, my eyes never having left Ashley. Had she really just offered me her body to get herself out of trouble? A make-out session? I laughed at her. I had half a mind to get my dick out and demand she suck it instead... but I was taking my time with her.

"I accept," I said. "But that white-trash little outfit simply won't do for this party." I stuck my thumb out and jerked it over my shoulder, pointing towards the walk-in closet. "There are some little dresses and outfits in there that I keep for my special guests..." I said with a smirk. "Go find something a little more suitable for the occasion."
 
White trash outfit? It was casual wear! Hell third quarters of the people here were wearing swimwear and I could have sworn I saw someone with a hawaiin shirt. I couldn't argue with him and as soon as he directed me into his huge walk-in closet, I was determined to find something to get him to shut up for now.

I'd find that proof soon enough...

The outfits in here that actually woman could wear were not really to my liking. Hell, half of them didn't really work well with my bust, or my ass. That is, until I found the most perfect dress that seemed to hug every curve of mine - perhaps too much so on my breasts, but hey nothing is completely perfect. I swear, if I didn't have to wear it for him, I'd actually be proud of myself for looking so good.

Well, I guess a quick selfie couldn't hurt...

10919167_366369673535050_1115925603_n.jpg

Anyway, soon enough I walked into the room and towards Tommy...
 
"Now that is much more like it," I said, watching her as she approached me in the little black dress. It was tiny, barely covering her big ass, and clinging to every curve like it was painted on her! And the things it did to her tits simply defied the natural laws of gravity!

925321_549803525131244_1201379393_n.jpg


I was sitting on the side of the bed as I watched her walk towards me. Was that a little smile on her face. I leaned back a bit on my hands. The bulge in my jeans was quite obvious, and as she approached, I had no qualms about unfastening pants button and shifting the denim down my thighs, so that my cock made an obscene tent of my silk boxer shorts.

I patted my lap. "Get over here," I growled.
 
"Get over here," he said, patting his lap.

I nervously walked towards him, wondering whether maybe it was my chance to get out of here. Sure, he could ruin my life if I did, but was there any guarantee that everything would be normal with my life if I did stick around here? I then noticed that massive bulge from his pants, and I wondered how it would feel to be grinding against it again...

Okay, focus Ashley...

I sat on his lap and tossed my hair back. My heart pounding, I said: "Okay, here I am."
 
My hands slid up her body as she sat on my lap, greedily exploring her curves, up her sides, teasing under her tits, before moving back down to her hips and grasping her firmly, and easily moving her with my strong arms so that she was no longer sitting astride my lap, but rather straddling me.

Two very thin pieces of fabric were all that separated my cock from her pussy. We could feel each other's heat, quite clearly.

My hands went up to her neck, and I pulled her to me for a deep, long kiss...
 
I could feel it throbbing. I could feel that hard warm cock poking between my legs and rubbing against my inner thighs. I would have gasped at the feeling, but I was preoccupied by Tommy, who now pulled me into a deep kiss..

It was incredible.

I melted into the embrace and felt his tongue lick my lower lip, practically trying to snake its way in. I hesitated, but soon enough opened my mouth to let it into my own. It dominated mine; crashing against it, twirling around my mouth as he pulled me in close. My hands went to his shoulder and I willingly brought myself closer over to him.

"Ah....ah..." I moaned when he pulled on my bottom lip.

I straddled his body and kissed him back, my hands traveling to his chest to his shoulders again...
 
Her hands travelled my body as she kissed me, deeply, letting my tongue own her fully. My hands did the same, traveling over her body. One moment I had my hands on her hips, pushing her down firmly against my massive rod, and the next I would be groping at her tits and cleavage.

Our kiss was getting sloppier and sloppier, our tongues really going at it now, the alcohol and other drugs in our systems pushing us close to losing control. It was a good feeling, something I lived for. The only thing better was instigating that in someone else, particularly a woman such as this...
 
"Mmm, his saliva is all over my lips..." I thought to myself while kissing him. A few soft moans escaped my lips while we kissed, while I felt that hot bulge pressing on me. "Fuck, that thing is huge. I wonder how it could fit inside anyone. I felt how it would feel inside me..." I then though, purposely rubbing my hips against his own. I felt an ache growing deeper within me before I realized just how damn turned on I was.

I needed this to stop before it got dangerous.

I slowly began to break free from the kiss, lifting my body off from his erection and moving away from it. We had been at it enough...
 
I wasn't about to let her go that easily. My hands went right to her hips as she pulled away from me, and I brought her back to me, hard, my cock roughly jamming against her crotch, and I moved upwards a bit with my hips, rubbing my stiffness firmly against her.

My hands went up to grope at her tits once more, my lips finding hers, assaulting her mouth with my tongue, moans escaping my throat as my tongue slithered in her mouth.

One hand slid down to her butt and squeezed firmly, moving up under the minidress to grasp at her bare flesh, my fingers digging underneath her panties...
 
Fuck...fuck...Fuck!

He wasn't letting me go and did his best to make sure that I felt his cock on me. I gripped on his hands, attempting to move them from my tits and ass, but he was too strong. That, or maybe he just knew that I was slightly enjoying myself here...

"F-fuck..." I moaned softly, feeling his hand digging underneath my black panties and feeling my bare ass.
 
I heard her moan that expletive, "f-fuck..." and had to smirk to myself a bit. I had her right where I wanted her. I broke the kiss and released her, and with a roll of my hips, pushed her off me to the side, onto my bed, and stood up.

"I need to get back to my party," I said, casually, pulling my pants up and stuffing my big dick back inside them. I looked down at her, panting needily, horny on my bed. "If you're going to be my date for the night, I have a different outfit you'll be wearing," I said, and stalked over towards the walk-in closet once more, retrieved a skimpy outfit, and tossed it onto the bed next to her.

It was a classic, really. The Playboy Bunny. With the bunny ears and everything. "Put it on. Unless you want your studio execs to see you railing lines of coke off my countertops, after I've kicked you out."
 
Did he really just do that? Bring me to the point where I was just so turned on to just...leave?

I stood up and stayed there, confused and frustrated at the experience. I never felt my skin heat up so much and my skin just feel so...wrong. Needless to say, this confusion simply got worse when I received an outfit, tossed right besides me while I sat on the bed.

It was a black top, tight booty shorts and...bunny ears?

"Put it on. Unless you want your studio execs to see you railing lines of coke off my countertops, after I've kicked you out."

And with that, he was off to downstairs. Curious, I did in fact try it on and watch myself on the mirror. This was...ridiculous. I was embarassed to even wear this in a room by myself - let alone in the middle of a huge party...still, it was for the best. At least for now.

I slowly made my way downstairs as well, not knowing what to expect exactly.

10729309_1524644294441798_250744906_n_zpskb6nadou.jpg
 
I left her there in my room, and headed back down to the party, shooting John a message as I went, giving him further instructions.

Ashley received a text message from John shortly thereafter.

"My sources tell me that the documents you need are in Tommy's office, which is somewhere downstairs. Apparently, right now, the VIP area for his party is downstairs in the main hall, and the office is somewhere off that. You can do it!" was the text she received from him.

I headed out into the main party area in the grand hall, schmoozing with various friends and semi-celebrities. The party was still in full swing, but as I made the rounds, I kept my eyes near the guarded door to the basement, knowing full well that Ashley would try to make her way down there; of course, she would be stopped by security. No one got down there unless they were on the list, and she certainly wasn't.

Finally, I spotted her, heading for the guarded basement door, and I promptly snagged the microphone from the DJ, interrupting the music. "Everyone," I spoke into it, garnering the attention of the entire party. "I'd like to introduce you to a very special lady, my sexy date for the night, Miss Assley Jackson!" I said, and the lights all turned and focused brightly on her in the Playboy Bunny outfit.

Numerous cell phones went up, straight away, to snap pictures...
 
"My sources tell me that the documents you need are in Tommy's office, which is somewhere downstairs. Apparently, right now, the VIP area for his party is downstairs in the main hall, and the office is somewhere off that. You can do it!"

I received this text from John the second I was about to set foot on the door. "I knew it! I knew that I'd be able to get back at this asshole." I thought to myself with a grin, before placing the phone in my purse. I realized that maybe taking the purse with me wouldn't be the best idea; with all the luck that I've been having, it was likely that someone would snatch the purse from me within the crowd. No thanks, I wasn't about to lose my wallet alongside my dignity.

Leaving my purse on the bed, I made my way downstairs when suddenly the music stopped and a voice came through the stereo instead.

Oh no.

"Everyone," Tommy said, microphone in hand "I'd like to introduce you to a very special lady, my sexy date for the night, Miss Assley Jackson!"

I was blinded by the numerous lights and shielding myself from it. Everyone began to take photos and to defend myself from being ridiculued, I waved and smiled to the shots. I know, it was awful for me to even think this, but this attention (as objectifying as it was) felt...nice. Sexy, even.

"Come on Assley - Ashley. We need to get out of this mess."

I walked away from the crowd of cheering people and snuck around the back. The VIP room was just around the hall here...
 
And she was totally playing it all up for the cameras. Perfect. I watched as she smiled and waved and practically flirted with the flashing lights. So much of Hollywood had their eyes on her, and she knew it. She knew what she looked like in that Playboy Bunny outfit, and she was playing it for all it was worth.

And she even seemed to be enjoying herself. I saw her slide away, but I knew where she was headed: downstairs, towards the VIP area. My announcement certainly would make her a VIP, but I wasn't about to let her go down there without me.

Fortunately, with the bunny ears sticking out above the crowd, I was able to keep track of her, and I made my way towards her from the opposite direction, catching up with her right as she got to the door that led down into the basement VIP area.

"And where do you think you're headed?" I asked her, slipping my arm around behind her, giving her pert butt a firm little slap before pulling her into my side.
 
The coast was clear and it looked like I was about to finally win at this damn game of cat and mouse. I grinned, almost triumphantly as the room that John texted me about was near my sights. "Yes, no security guards." I thought to myself as I quickly glanced around and walked past the crowd of onlookers.

Well, before this happened.

"And where do you think you're headed?" Tommy called out from behind. I panicked and froze in place, my head turning just in time to feel a gently slap on my behind. He pulled me in close, almost possessively, before I could reply with a terrified:

"Oh, just to the washroom."

Smooth Ashley. Oh well, I guess I could sneak in another way...
 
"Right this way," I said, my hand possessively on her hip, and I guided her away from the door to my office, "I was just headed there myself."

I led her down the stairs, past the security for the VIP area, and into what could only be described as a den of iniquity. Lingerie-clad girls danced around poles while couples on couches made out and openly fucked. The music here was different than the club scene upstairs; sensual, thick, heady. The room was filled with smoke, though from a smoke machine, or an abundance of illicit substances, one couldn't be sure.

Through the orgiastic scene we went, until finally I turned her through a door and we found ourselves yet again alone together, this time in a luxurious bathroom. I locked the door behind us, and I pulled a little baggie of cocaine out of my pocket, and spread some out on the marble countertop, and used a credit card to rake the fine powder out into some lines for us.

"Go ahead, take a leak. I don't care," I said, smirking at her.
 
"Go ahead, take a leak. I don't care,"

I paused for a moment, almost in complete disbelief over what he was doing. Did he seriously just invite me to take a leak in the bathroom with him in it? While he was doing cocaine? What planet did this lunatic come from? Was he doing this just to mock me, knowing well what I was planning?

Well, those questions would be answered eventually... For now, I just needed to get the hell away from here.

"It's okay...I actually just wanted to fix my make-up." I said, before quickly trying to sneak out the door.

It was locked. I needed to get out of here. Get to that VIP room and make my way to that office.

The VIP room was absolutely disgusting, by the way. People were dancing, making out, touching each other and...fucking. Right in public and in front of everyone. Could you imagine? Being objectified like that in front of so many people? I wonder if that's what Tommy wanted to do to me. Treat me like a fuckable toy in front of so many -

No, Ashley. No, not again...

I ignored my sexual thoughts, letting go of the doorknob and turning to Tommy and asking: "Can you unlock this damn thing?"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"Sure. Just do a couple lines first," I said, leaning back against the door to keep her from getting it open, catching her eye and nodding towards the cocaine that was spread out for us on the black marble countertop.

"You really need to chill out," I continued. "You're my date tonight, after all. If you're too high strung, well... I'll have to find somebody else."

I smirked, wondering if she realized that what I was really saying was that I would have her removed from the premises...

"C'mon, it's a party, we're here to have fun," I said.
 
Any room?

HI Annie D: I'm very interested in picking up this thread with you. Strong male writer with interest in RP. Let me know.
 
Back
Top