Flirty Girl

You are so ungodly beautiful I look forward to your pictures every week and always want more. The ones on blog are even hotter please keep it up, and most of all have fun on your vacation. :)

Okay, Booba-pa-looza is going to be a week from today because I am getting ready to leave. I usually wait between posting to blog and here but since I am going out of town - special exception. Watch me be a total whore for you ;)

Booba-pa-looza, mmmm so aptly named:D

*growls* Love watching you be a whore for me:devil::heart:

Great Pix here! How about a Bum -pa-looza after the Booba-pa-looza. Have a great vacation and try and stay out of trouble.

attachment.php

love that bum and the bum crease :)

Okay, Booba-pa-looza is going to be a week from today because I am getting ready to leave. I usually wait between posting to blog and here but since I am going out of town - special exception. Watch me be a total whore for you ;)

hope you have a great trip :) sounds like it is well earned

God, I love your pics! This week, I have to say I especially liked the little peek of lips from behind the panties... (though the rest of the pics were a close second ;)

Will we see any new stories soon??????

Such a naughty whore....
Depriving us of your beautiful tits in this set...and making us wait for Booba-pa-looza.

The anticipation is already too much to bear

Beautiful pictures from a beautiful young woman. Thank you.:rose::rose:

What's the link to this fabled land of stunningly sexy blog pictures and corsets and panties.... And I could go one forever about the amazing things I've seen here.

What's the link?

For the first time in WEEKS, my Inbox is clear and I am leaving feeling like things are in order. Maybe that'll make it not as bad when I return in a week.

And you know it's funny, I was busy all week (shopping, manicures, pedicures, packing, etc) and I thought to myself, "I should let people know I am busy and going on vacation" but then I thought "Get over yourself, no one misses you" and then after answering a ton of WHERE ARE YOU ANGEL PMs I am like.....awww.

You guys rock, Lit is an awesome community :D

Randoms :)

Last edited:
For the first time in WEEKS, my Inbox is clear and I am leaving feeling like things are in order. Maybe that'll make it not as bad when I return in a week.

And you know it's funny, I was busy all week (shopping, manicures, pedicures, packing, etc) and I thought to myself, "I should let people know I am busy and going on vacation" but then I thought "Get over yourself, no one misses you" and then after answering a ton of WHERE ARE YOU ANGEL PMs I am like.....awww.

LIT is awesome! So is your ass!

he he he he

People miss ya, you miss things of loveliness...

Hope you had fun, thanks for the photos

x x

You know sexy Angel.. tits possible to miss you and not flood you with PMs .. enjoy your vacation sweets!

:caning: Spank your perfect butt for thinking no one will miss you hun:kiss:

You are missed....:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:...when you are not here!

Back