What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning, everyone. i just wanted to wish you all a happy monday and to remind you to be aware of the love and joy that surrounds you throughout the day.

you are valued, you have gifts to share with the world. welcome the light into your spirit and paint the world with lots of vibrant colors today.

and...have a cupcake. you deserve it. ;)

be golden.


b0c5c90cf34b2f92175c35c9b6b9ecd0.jpg

why, thank you. I think I will have one.

have a great day, respy! :)
 
you will get so much more respect from me if you tell the truth. going through this vigorous attempt to lie, thinking i'm too dense to know otherwise, just makes you look foolish in my eyes. and i'm the type of person who remembers things - small little details - that you probably forgot that you mentioned to me. i file those things away so that when you call with some bulls*&t excuse, i draw said details from the tiny folds in my mind and my "lie detector" goes off; and just like that, i know that you're lying.

idiot.
 
Decisions, decisions.
Do I, don't I?

I had it all worked out, yet here I am again, torturing myself with the same old question.

Guess I'll just never learn :eek:
 
I'll never understand cheating and staying. The whole concept makes me sad. I try very hard to live and let live, but those situations make my heart hurt. :( I just feel bad the whole way 'round. But it's never any of my business.

Carry on. :heart:
 
im in the middle of packing to leave for work and i found some pants that i couldnt wear any more and they finally fit again :)
 
That hearing the truth, no matter it's impact, is always better than the flowery partial truth or no answer at all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top