Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to get too far off the topic of chickens and farming, but I wanted to make sure I put this out here and all....

As many of you are aware, I'm buying a house very very soon (my closing date just got moved up a few days). As I near the day/time to close and actually move in, I will be spending less and less time online. After the the 15th of this month, I will no longer have internet access at home and will not be online a whole lot, if at all. So, no one worry too much about me disappearing, just lots of stuff going on and all that. If anyone would like to keep in touch, feel free to pm me and give me an email addy (and I'll give mine of course).

Willing and Unsure said:
Not trying to get too far off the topic of chickens and farming, but I wanted to make sure I put this out here and all....

As many of you are aware, I'm buying a house very very soon (my closing date just got moved up a few days). As I near the day/time to close and actually move in, I will be spending less and less time online. After the the 15th of this month, I will no longer have internet access at home and will not be online a whole lot, if at all. So, no one worry too much about me disappearing, just lots of stuff going on and all that. If anyone would like to keep in touch, feel free to pm me and give me an email addy (and I'll give mine of course).
will you be coming back to lit (and the 'net) any time soon? or are we doomed to miss you for a very, very long time. :(

EJFan said:
will you be coming back to lit (and the 'net) any time soon? or are we doomed to miss you for a very, very long time. :(

I'll be in and out some until the 15th. After that, I'm not sure. I've got to find out where the library is in the town I'm moving to before I'll know what's going on with all that. I'm also planning to do a lot more exercising and being physicaly fit and stuff after I move. I'll still stop in every once in awhile, I really have no idea how often though. And yes, I will let everyone know how the move goes this time around (it should be thousands of times better than the move last year).

Willing and Unsure said:
I'll be in and out some until the 15th. After that, I'm not sure. I've got to find out where the library is in the town I'm moving to before I'll know what's going on with all that. I'm also planning to do a lot more exercising and being physicaly fit and stuff after I move. I'll still stop in every once in awhile, I really have no idea how often though. And yes, I will let everyone know how the move goes this time around (it should be thousands of times better than the move last year).

*grabbing you around the ankles to keep you here* Don't go!

Seriously, good luck with the big move, and come back when you can, W&U. :rose:

Willing and Unsure said:

Keep us posted, as much as you can about the big move!!! How very exciting. We need to have a housewarming party for you W&U!!!

:rose:

Update on my student:

I went to go see her this afternoon. She is home, resting. She looks a little tired and weak and she winces quite a bit if she moves. The Dr. did not give her pain killers because they want to know if she is in pain, which would indicate internal bleeding. IF that were the case, she would have to be operated on. :(

Everything I said before is correct. It wasn't the kick that hurt her but, getting slammed into the fence that tore part of her liver. *ouch!*

I only stayed for a few minutes because I knew she was in pain and I didn't want to wear her out with company. I brought her a potted plant and a get well card. She is such a sweet girl, I hope she continues to get better, not push herself, and definately NOT need to go in for surgery.

Once again, thank all of you for your positive thoughts. :rose:

pleasteasme said:
Update on my student:

I went to go see her this afternoon. She is home, resting. She looks a little tired and weak and she winces quite a bit if she moves. The Dr. did not give her pain killers because they want to know if she is in pain, which would indicate internal bleeding. IF that were the case, she would have to be operated on. :(

Everything I said before is correct. It wasn't the kick that hurt her but, getting slammed into the fence that tore part of her liver. *ouch!*

I only stayed for a few minutes because I knew she was in pain and I didn't want to wear her out with company. I brought her a potted plant and a get well card. She is such a sweet girl, I hope she continues to get better, not push herself, and definately NOT need to go in for surgery.

Once again, thank all of you for your positive thoughts. :rose:

In pain and no pain meds? Poor little thing. :(

bobsgirl said:
In pain and no pain meds? Poor little thing. :(

I know...I couldn't stay seeing her like that. The pain was so apparent in her eyes...I needed to go before I teared up. Some hard ass teacher I am, hmmm? :eek:

Scalywag said:
I have a funny feeling that as I am ready to fall asleep here and have decided to call it a night, the masses will start logging.in.
the masses are indeed here.

Nightbird said:
I didn't know pregnant hormones have a negative connection to memory.
It's not specifically related to memory as such, it's more like a phase shift in hormone production which seems to create a tear in the space time continuum, thus causing them to operate from a different frickin' universe entirely. :D

Shoot!

There was this funny clip on Lit's homepage yesterday. I wanted to show it to M this morning and it was gone. Anyone remember the site that it linked to?

Positive thinking. This won't be as bad as I think it will be.

*I still don't wanna go*

That was one big fucking deer "GET OFF THE ROAD STUPID"

It's a wonder your ancestors ever made it out of the trees, you pricks shouldn't be allowed on the roads ever.

If I can see your headlights from miles away why can't you see mine, dip the fuckers before you blind me please.

All that aside it was quite a good night and good night to all.

pleasteasme said:
Positive thinking. This won't be as bad as I think it will be.

*I still don't wanna go*

Stilll fretting about the massage? You'll probably end up loving it. :)

Deep tissue can be great but it depends on the reason why you have to get it. For fun and relaxation it's yummie... for injuries it can be quite hurtful, although it's supposed to help you in the end...

A massage mmmmmm.....

M! Come here honey! :D

bobsgirl said:
*grabbing you around the ankles to keep you here* Don't go!

Seriously, good luck with the big move, and come back when you can, W&U. :rose:

I will be back when I can, without a doubt. And thanks *smiles and hugs*

pleasteasme said:
Keep us posted, as much as you can about the big move!!! How very exciting. We need to have a housewarming party for you W&U!!!

:rose:

*huge smiles* I'm already planning the housewarming party for myself. I cant wait for it.

Scalywag said:
Good luck on the move.

btw, I understand EJ has experience moving furniture. feel free to give him a call if you need help.

thanks. I'll keep EJ in mind if I need any more help moving anything. I got lucky with some of the people I work with. I've had quite a few people offer to help me move. I only needed to ask 3 people after taking up the guys that offered. If I do everything just right, it'll only take one trip between the places to get all my stuff to the new place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back