China Pearl Bath and Teahouse

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
62,549
China Pearl Bath & Teahouse by invitation

No one but the staff has ever been hear. The Europeans find it shame full Nude mixed bathing, Men, women, families, how sinful, how decadent, oh yes how delightful.

Yes boys and Girls I said nude bathing. Now settle down.


GUIDE LINES

1. No one is obliged to bath in the nude.
2. The Inns rules are very relaxed here, but you will keep the water clean if you catch my drift. No fornication.
3. All and I mean all will respect fellow bathers if you want to do more than hug& kiss, yet less than fornication ask, get permission due not assume. All have the same license. With a Role Player.
4. Simply respect each other “NO” means “NO” here

ENJOY


Oh what does it look like?

Well it looks like what you always fantasized an Oriental Bath House would looks like.

I bet even now you can see it in your mind's eye.
 
Last edited:
((Pops the thread's Cherry!

I imagine it to look something like this, let me know if I'm close:))

one-and-only-royal-mirage-spa-oriental-hammam.jpg


With a quick knock on the door a young-looking lady strolls in, a beach bag full of towels, clothes and other bathing necessities in hand. She looks eager for a fun and relaxing day.

"I can't wait to hit the steam room. I've really needed a vacation like this." She said to no one in particular. "I hope I'm not the only one here.." Her eyes scanned the foyer for other guests.
 
Hearing someone enter I come from one of the alcoves, a short Japanese style kimono of black and gold, loosely belted.

“light_shiva so good to see you. Is this your first visit?”

I ask as I slip out of my kimono and dive nude into the pool.

“Care to join me light_shiva?”

I tease the shy young Miss.
 
The lady frowns and steps back a bit. "Hmm I thought that this was more of a family friendly establishment." She winked at him and smiled. "Nah just kidding. But I would like to set my things down first. No good jumping in fully clothed, you know."
 
“Very true Miss.”

I lean back on the edge of the pool, still in the water as I anticipate light_shiva little striptease. How daring will this shy Miss be? Will she join me in the nude or will she brush and decide on a daring bikini?
 
The lady set down her things with a loud crash. She was about as subtle as a screen door on a submarine. After many minutes of rooting about in a large, pink polkadotted bag, she held up what appeared to be a scrap of pink and blue fabric.

"Found it!" She exclaimed proudly as she waved about the tiny thing. "Now where are your changing rooms? You don't expect a girl to show off all her secrets right away, do you?" She winked at him, knowingly.
 
I smile at the saucy little show and the appealing scrap of pink and blue fabric that would hardly do anything to hide her charms from the viewer.

"You can change in any of the alcove Young Lady some even have a drape for the shyer visitor."


I tease the calmly young beauty.
 
The lady winked at him and scampered off to a private changing area, before emerging in a cute bikini. On her head, she had a pair of swim goggles.

"I'll just lay out my towel and than I'll be ready!"

0_small.jpg
 
"Hello there! I was beginning to wonder if I was the only guest here. I'm Shiva! Who are you?" she said with a wave and a smile.
 
I am a bit disappointed that another has joined L S and myself at the Bath and Teahouse

Afternoon Sir I trust all is well with you...Fox is it? I am C G Raven you can call me C G.

I see I am just up the road from you.
 
"Nice to meet you, Foxx. Don't mind GC, he get's a tinge of grumpy old man to him, once in a while." She winked playfully in CG's direction. "He's harmless, mostly."
 
Grumpy is it young lady? I do prefer experienced to old man Miss.

I tease light_shiva just before I dive beneath the warm waters of the pool enjoying the way the light dances through the water.
 
"In my experience, or lack thereof, I find that grumpy old men are the most experienced." She splashed water back at him with the tip of her toe. "It's a little cold for a bath house."
 
I smile at L S's playful little splash

Well young lady if you join me perhaps I could warm things up for you.:rolleyes:

I try for a look of innocence but feel I may have fallen short of the Mark
 
I can't help but give a little laugh "You really don't beat around the bush, do you? I know you know how shy I am, though. Perhaps let's start with a glass of something sweet, first."
 
"Hmmmmm choices choices.." she tapped her chin and thought out loud. "Maybe something like a sparkling wine, meade. That sounds nice."
 
A sparkling white wine then L S.

I push my self up out of the water. My naked body shimmering as the water runs from it. Two glasses of champagne .

Champagne Miss.


a saucy wink as I sip my champagne and once more enter the water

Fox.
 
//Aww I forgot how foxes and wolves don't get along. Now you two boys play nicely together or I'll have to become stern!!//
 
"Oooh champagne! How lovely. Why not pour a glass for our good friend as well?" I let out a little giggle and take the glass from you, unfazed by your hard, nakedness.
 
Back
Top