I can Finally See you sort of (Closed to LadyMayu)

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
Name: Zac Malido
Age:18
Height : 5'11"
Wt: 180lbs

Zac sat there now in the principles office of a school he never seen at all he was blind he used to live here and was combed and dressed in a white tshirt and blue jeans with sneakers. He had a cane that was retractable and a backpack that made it easy to swing around his body with one arm sling. He sighed as he herd the secretary call for a helper a name that sounded familar but he had a hard time remembering when he moved away at 8 he left his best friend and encountered a accidnet a year later for 9 years he lived like this and learned to harness being blind through therapy and he lost contact with her he didn't know if he could have her see him like this but when he herd foot steps approach he looked different he had the dark shades surrounding his head like Jordy la forge they couldnt be taken off unless removed carefully since they were hooked around his head. he waited as he herd the foot steps approach oh ue would look much different he thinned out he had andifferent hair color and he was just different.-
 
April Fuller
18
5'6
130
Grey Eyes
Black Hair


April had been at the school about a year, she was given his file so she knew exactly what she was dealing with. She had heard he was a very sweet guy and was looking forward to meeting him. But when she saw the name she was running through her memory, the name was so familiar it was hard to place though. She was humming a little bit as she walked to the room where she was to meet him. She was ready for anything and she had never worked with a blind person, but that just made it even more special. She walked right through to the room and saw him, she smiled a little bit and tried to figure out what to say to him, she was nervous since she didn't want to fuck up anything.

"Hello Zac, I'm April" She sat down beside him and was happy to be here in that nice little moment together.
 
-He herd her hand come up and he caught it gently shaking it.-"Nice to meet you."-he smelled it a memory flashed it was her the lillac and Sakura blossom perfume.- "L'odeur de fleurs sur une rose est encore meilleure ma fleur d'avril"-He smiled in french and leaned close to her.-"I am glad to hear you again..."-he said gently.-
 
She shook his hand and smiled but then he said what he did in french everything in her tensed up and she could not believe it. They had been good friends before he moved away, and thought she would never see him ever again, almost broke her heart. Now he was blind she didn't understand why this would happen to such a good person. She placed her hand on his cheek, a soft smile on her face. She was trying to figure out what to say, but all she did was wrap her arms around him and hugged him close. Closing her eyes she felt the tenderness in him and was glad that wasn't taken from him as well.

"Zac..."

She took a breath "Zac Malido" She said in disbelief "It's been a long time, what happened to you?"
 
-Zac blushed and held her.-"there was a accident and i went blind frommit a explosion and car accident. I was afraid to have you see me so i didn't call i thought if you forgot me i could avoid the shame but when i came back and herd a April helping i didn't know it be you."-He let a tear slide down his cheek and sighed as he stands with her.-"Well i am ok and ready when your ready to go."
 
She listened to him and felt a little bad for him, but when he saw that tear it was automatic that she reached over and wiped away the tear and smiled a bit. "There is no shame you are still the same to me, guess I get to be your guardan angel" She was happy about it. "Come on Zac lets go for a walk"
 
"Well we have class don't we?"-he asked curiously as he walked with her he held her hand a bit tight.-
 
She smiled happily and didn't know what to do but sighed "Right forgot about class all this excitment " she said happily
 
-They got up and walked off surprisingly she saw how nimble and quick he was. It was weird when a kid tried to push him he moved out of the way just before the hit connected she didn't have to warn him. The whole day was amazing they sat there in front of school and waited.-"Thanks for waiting with me while my Mom gets here Um..Want my new cell number."
 
She smiled at him and got her cell number "of course" she said happily and got down the number he gave her, she was rather happy that they were in contact and it was a nice moment with him. "Im happy to stay here forever to be near you again"
 
"i agree just...Keep in touch."-he smiled as he herd a car his mom called out.-"Come on sweetie."-She got out and smiled-"April is that you oh wow you grown."-he smiled happily.
 
She smiled and heard his mom she walked up and handed her mom a card with her cell number on it "That's what happens when you get older' She giggled. "That's my number if you could make sure he keeps in touch id be greatful" she kissed the side of his cheek.
 
-He blushed red and she nods.-"Well I will make sure i will pick you up for school tomorrow morning sweetie to make sure you walk with him I will have him call you after dinner."
 
She smiled at both and nodded "Take care and seeya tommorow" She said happily and headed on home, her cell always on her.
 
-a Few hours later her cell Rang and Zac waited with bated breath he wanted to talk to her again.-
 
She heard how he was and smiled to herself "How you doing? can't get enough of me huh?" She chuckled.
 
"Honestly no i can't....You bring joy to me and i wish i had you now..."-he said in his text.-"Being by you today mae me happy...mom and dad don't make much time for me so im by my self...I got something to entertain me sometimes so...there is that."
 
She smiled and sighed a little bit "I Can come over if you want me to if your that bored" She said softly and didn't mind she didn't know what time it was but she didn't mind it that much, since they were close walk wise.
 
-He bit his lip.-"Please i just don't want to be away from you my april flower."-he said sweetly as he sat in his room and waited patiently.-
 
Back
Top