Homecoming

Marc suffered a moment of angst as he realized, that he had miscommunicated what he meant, but let it go. It was a dichotomy of emotions learning she wasn't a virgin. Part relief that she had, and part upset that someone was there before him.

Not that it changed anything at all.

Feeling more even keeled, he sat up in a crossed legged manner that would allow him to leap up quickly if needed, he said, "Your past is yours and I am, partially sorry that I wasn't here for you."

Taking a swig from the beer he smiled warmly, "All I care about is right now, and the future, and enjoying your company in as much of it as makes sense for us both."

"Sorry." She felt awkward, and followed suit by taking a few swallows of her own beer.

Plucking at a loose string on her towel, she looked out at the lake as the water lapped up onto the little beach. Surprisingly there weren't many people out enjoying the nice weather. There were a couple boats out in the distance, probably some people fishing. "Wanna go swim? Or is that something you don't do either?" she teased him.

Marc stood up and offered Chelsea his hand. After she took it he pulled her up them swept her into his arms walking toward the water. "Of course I swim," he said.

When they reached the water her waded out until the water was chest deep. Lowering her, Marc kissed Chelsea deeply as his arms held her body to his.

She let out a small squeal as he picked her up, automatically wrapping her arms around his neck as he carried her towards the water. She inhaled sharply as the water touched her skin while he waded out, it being a touch colder than she was expecting.

Marc's kiss made her forget the cold and she relaxed against him, pressing her chest against his. She moved her legs to wrap them around his waist, brushing her tongue against his lips. She smiled against his mouth before pulling away just a bit. "I have a rule for you." A quick kiss. "I get to kiss you as often as I like when we're together... If that's okay? Within reason, of course," she added, remembering his comment about needing control.

Arms around neck, legs around waist, tits against chest, and bikini clad pussy hugging very hard cock. As her kiss deepened his hands cupped each of her ass cheeks and pulled her so tight to him, that he might well be able penetrate her broadside.

Marc moaned as Chelsea kissed and asked about kissing more and more. "What idiot would say no to that?"

He kissed her neck and massaged her ass as he did. Breaking the kiss, he looked her in the eye and asked, "Going to make it difficult for me to not take you early every day and often, aren't you?"

"Just checking."

Biting her lip, she poorly fought off a small moan as he kissed her neck, the feeling of his lips on the sensitive skin sending shivers through her. God, she could get used to this.

Grinning in response to his question, she wiggled against him, feeling the hardness of his cock against her pussy through her bikini bottoms. Though the movement backfired some, just exciting her even more. "Now why would I do that?" she said in jest, attempting to feign innocence.

She felt so good wrapped around him like this. His cock was straining against his swim trunks to get at what it most desired, Chelsea.

Marc resumed kissing her neck and massaging her ass. Fingers, teeth, lips and tongue worked her over like a syncopated rhythm. He started flexing his ass muscles a little at a time driving his hardness against her slit and clit alike.

The problem was it had been a very long time and he was hyper excited, if he didn't slowdown or stop soon he would lose it.

Leaving her neck, he kissed her mouth, caressing her lips with his, the urgency in his hands betraying the soft kiss.

Chelsea sighed another moan as he seemed to overwhelm her. Her fingernails grazed across the skin on the back of his shoulders. Whatever he was doing under the water, pushing himself against the sensitive little nub, along with the sensation of his teeth on her neck, kept making her breath hitch as little twitches of pleasure traveled through her body.

She trailed a hand over his shoulder and down his body, feeling the curves of his muscles on the way. She stopped at the waistband of his trunks, her fingers playing with the drawstring.

"Can I? " she breathed against his mouth, not wanting to ruin the moment by going too far.

All he could do is moan in response.

His sleep the night before had been haunted between visions of her loving him and his father berating and beating him. It had not been a restful night, but the image that came through the dawn was her.

He lowered his head and pulled her back slightly, catching her breasts in his mouth, shaking his head.

The moan made her want to continue her journey south, and her fingers slipped just behind the waistband once she'd pulled the drawstrings undone. Her breath hissed as he took a breast in his mouth. But then he shook his head.

Her hand paused again and she took a moment to gain her focus, the things he was doing were turning her brain to mush
"I need an actual yes or no."

Marc sucked on her tit through the fabric of the bikini. His entire being was on fire. Marc wanted to taste every inch of her and in turn have her taste every inch of him.

His fingers worked their way under the cloth of the bikini and he barely made out what she was saying, "Yessss, helps yes..."

"See? You get what you want when you use your big boy words," she teased. But he didn't need to tell her twice now.

Her hand delved into his trunks, her fingers finding him quickly. She wrapped her hand around his cock and she gave a firm squeeze. But he distracted her from the task she set out to do as he sucked on one nipple through the fabric of her bikini, his hand finding its way under the swimsuit top and assaulting her other breast. She gasped, closing her eyes and enjoying him for a short time.

Her hand gave another squeeze, before moving in slow strokes. He felt bigger than she'd thought he was, which made her slightly anxious.

Last edited:
Her hand wrapped around his cock was ripping the strength out of him with each of her slow strokes. He started moving toward shore trying to find the depth where he could sit in the water and be covered.finding the depth where the water was just below her breasts, Marc plopped down.

He groaned as they sat, and Chelsea used his cock for support. He looked at her and whispered, "It has been three years, babe."

She pressed her legs in tighter on eithet side of him as he moved them back to shore.

Chelsea then scooted her hips back some to give herself some space, her hand quickening it's pace along the length of his shaft. She kissed his neck before nibbling at his earlobe, smiling. "That's okay."

Marc pulled aside Chelsea's bikini top revealing one of her pert titties. The nipple was hard with a fine ring of bumps around her areola. He massaged the nub with his thumb as he kissed her deeply, his tongue thrusting into her mouth, twisting around hers.

His breathing was shallow and rapid as her strikes brought him inexorably closer to an orgasm. His balls ached, his cock tortured by her earnest hands which applied varying amounts of pressure. He panted, "Chelsea, " over and over.

As he approached the point of no return, he grabbed her ass with both hands and groaned low and deep as his balls fired glob after glob of seven into the lake water, througj her hands.

She dance her tongue with his, her skin burning at his touch, breasts aching from his attention. The redhead couldn't help but smirk smugly as he grasped her ass and pulled her closer, panting her name. Feeling his cock swell in her grasps and his body tense against her, she kept her hands moving to push him closer to the edge. She slowed when he finally went over, feeling each pulse against her palms and fingers.

Slowly she removed her hands from his trunks, and swished them around in the water to wash away any cum that may have stuck to her skin. She kissed along his jaw line up to his ear, taking another gentle nibble.

The feeling was incredible, like an enormous weight had been removed from his balls, and perhaps it had given the amount of time it took Chelsea to clean her hand. She was nibbling along his jaw and Marc said, "Your turn baby girl."

He moved one hand from her ass and brought it slowly around the front, caressing her thigh as he went. He gently drug a finger up her slit, feeling the heat from her vagina in sharp contrast to the water. "Is this okay with you," he asked breathlessly as he kissed her neck.

She drew in deep breaths as he dragged his finger along her slit. She rocked her hips, pushing against his hand as she buried her face into his shoulder. "Jesus, yes," she mumbled against his collar bone, nodding as well.

Marc drug his finger slowly and lightly up and down Chelsea's slit with each trip pressing against her clit and rubbing it against her body. He kissed along her shoulder as her worked the finger between her swimsuit and her skin.

He felt the sickness of her excitement and spread it around a little as he worked a thumb inside her suit as well. Rubbing her clit gently between thumb and forefinger he whispered, "You should have hit me with a skillet years ago."

She gripped his shoulders, biting down on one of her thumbs as a whimper escaped her. She rocked against his hand with each lazy pass of his fingers. Her legs clamped against Marc's hips automatically as he moved beneath the bottoms, gently rolling her clit between his forefinger and thumb. A louder moan escaped her, his slow and deliberate movements making her want to crawl out of her skin.

"Mmmarc... More, please?" she pleaded, her hips bucking against him. He was driving her mad.

Last edited:
Marc nodded and applied more pressure on her clit with his thumb and forefinger. He nibbled on her shoulder and up her neck until he got to the fatty part of her earlobe.

He nibbled and sucked on her ear as he straightened out his fingers using two of them to massage her clit faster and faster. Her body bucked, and alternated between clasps around his. "Cum for me baby," he whispered, "I want to fel your extascy, "

Fingers digging into his shoulders, she clinged to him as he worked her higher and higher into euphoria. At his words, she trembled against him and cried our against his shoulder, cumming hard. "Fuck!" Her body seemed to convulse as her orgasm shook her to the core.

Chelsea fought to catch her breath as she came down from the high, tremors shaking through her still every few seconds. "Wow," she breathed, her brain struggling to form any other words.

Marc looked up at Chelsea memorizing the flush of her face as she recovered bit by bit from the orgasm. He kissed her neck again and ran his hands across her ass and back. "We have to do that again, someplace where I can explore you more."

He looked down at the water and quipped, "Where I can see you."

She gave a nod in agreement. A giggle escaped her and she ran her hands, still trembling some, up and down his chest and stomach. "You have the motel room," she reminded him. 'No need to hide. And you won't have to worry about someone blowing a gasket and kicking the door in."

Marc looked over her shoulder and groaned, "Speaking of gaskets, Chas got an eye full apparently. "

He reached down to make sure the bikini bottom was back in place, then stood easily with Chelsea still in his arms. He strode toward the shore letting her down about half way.

Chas was clearly furious, "Mother fucker!"

Marc cleared the distance and stood there as Chas threw a punch, landing squarely on Marc's chin. Marc's head snapped to the side with the force of the blow and Marc said, "Again."

Chas threw another punch and Marc's head snapped the other way. "You said your weren't going to fuck her!"

Marc replied, "I didn't, as a matter of fact, other than tongues nothing entered her."

Back