The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mango always goes down well!

Just saw our bushfire warning level - catastrophic. I knew it was a crap day, but this is ridiculous.

Mango always goes down well!

Just saw our bushfire warning level - catastrophic. I knew it was a crap day, but this is ridiculous.

:rose::rose:

Don't let it all burn! I so want to come visit your wonderful country someday, and I want to see more than burnt ground. :(

Weeeeeeellll, It's 40 below and I don't give a fuck, gotta heater in my truck and it's off to the rooooda-a-ayoooo!

Nothing worse than being a naked Santa and having to get coffee going and start the fire up again. Almost as nice as my place at the North Pole in here though. The lack of elves for service is a bit grim, but we'll manage.

Nothing worse than being a naked Santa and having to get coffee going and start the fire up again. Almost as nice as my place at the North Pole in here though. The lack of elves for service is a bit grim, but we'll manage.

Be careful with the fire sweetie. I wouldn't want that hay to ignite.

Hay?:eek:

Santa uses hay in his fires?!

*dialing 911*

places finger on phone hook.
"Let me help"
Dragon sorts fire out and singes an Elfs ass.
Coffee emerges very very quickly from Rolf, carrying a hug urn of it.

Curls up in a warm corner with another plum brandy (yes - the sun IS over the yard-arm).

Be careful with the fire sweetie. I wouldn't want that hay to ignite.

C'mon, I'm Santa. I'm fucking magical. The hay is just there for a little warmth while I nap. I have to keep it warm so it feels nice when bad girls come and sit on my lap. They just have to sit up more to get off of me, than when they sat down. Ho Ho Ho Merry Naked Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back