Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course little one. I'd be happy to.

-Runs my fingers through your hair softly, stroking your head as my fingers pass through your strands of hair until your breathing slows and your mind slowly shuts itself off as sleep claims you.-

~deep slow, sigh~ Perfect...hmmmm

It seems all the good Daddies are taken. All the "Daddies" I talk to seem to leave after a chat or 2. :(

I had such a good little nap! Much, much better now. :)

Good evening to you too Daddy PA & totaldom!

Morning everyone; I hope all you baby girls and Daddies are doing well this morning.

Not that this is an uncommon occurance; but instead of using one of my older conversational threads for my following inquiry, I thought sharing it here with my new favorite thread would be nice.

I often wake up early in the morning, or rather; my cock/body wakes up well before my mind does and I'm forced to rise and take care of such urges provided there's some sort of assistance. I was wondering if this happens to some of the little ones around here too, or if it's just a curse the male populace bares :D

"That's the absolute BEST alarm clock in the world - my 'wake up' moments often occur about 3AM when I'm suddenly wide awake and know that I'll have to take matters in hand (given the SO's frequent absence working) before I can go back to sleep..........Of course, I absolutely HAVE to text him at work and TELL him about it......:devil:":rose:

"And good evening.....happy hump day.....to everyone! Cookie and KitKat, Daddies PA, TD, BeMod and BiUncle. Hope everyone has a good evening and sleeps well and has WONDERFUL luscious dreams...... Cookie:eek: how can you watch that? Scares me silly!"

"And good evening.....happy hump day.....to everyone! Cookie and KitKat, Daddies PA, TD, BeMod and BiUncle. Hope everyone has a good evening and sleeps well and has WONDERFUL luscious dreams...... Cookie:eek: how can you watch that? Scares me silly!"

Thank you! I hope you are too!

I love it!!! It is much better watching with someone though. :) Starts in just a few minutes!!! It is supposed to be extra sexy this week! Woohoo!

Morning everyone; I hope all you baby girls and Daddies are doing well this morning.

Not that this is an uncommon occurance; but instead of using one of my older conversational threads for my following inquiry, I thought sharing it here with my new favorite thread would be nice.

I often wake up early in the morning, or rather; my cock/body wakes up well before my mind does and I'm forced to rise and take care of such urges provided there's some sort of assistance. I was wondering if this happens to some of the little ones around here too, or if it's just a curse the male populace bares :D

That happened to me around 4:30 this morning.....I played for a bit, but I was wanting my Daddy too much to be satisfied by just myself so I rolled over and tried my best to get back to sleep :(.....seemed like I had just drifted off when my alarm began blaring at me:mad:

That happened to me around 4:30 this morning.....I played for a bit, but I was wanting my Daddy too much to be satisfied by just myself so I rolled over and tried my best to get back to sleep :(.....seemed like I had just drifted off when my alarm began blaring at me:mad:

I hate it when that happens!!! UGH!

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that your play time was interrupted because you craved more than you could give yourself. That a Daddy wasn't able to put you back to sleep properly. Where was/is your Daddy in all this? Couldn't call or text him and let him know you were a needy girl this morning and needed him? If only his voice in your ear coaxing that orgasm to the surface :(

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that your play time was interrupted because you craved more than you could give yourself. That a Daddy wasn't able to put you back to sleep properly. Where was/is your Daddy in all this? Couldn't call or text him and let him know you were a needy girl this morning and needed him? If only his voice in your ear coaxing that orgasm to the surface :(

I have the most amazingly wonderful Daddy any Baby Girl could ask for, but unfortunately, RL commitments and constraints mean that we're not always able to be at each other's beck and call at all times. It can be difficult, but it just makes the time we can devote to one another all the more special :heart: And have no doubt.....he knows EXACTLY how to coax my orgasms to the surface.....repeatedly ;)

((hugs)) Hope it doesn't happen too often. :rose:

Thanks Cookie :) {{HUGS}} to you to! :kiss:

Hi English Guy! Just going to bed!

Thank you BM (ok, gotta get you a different i.d...hehe) for the naptime! I needed it more than I even knew! I ended up texting with a dear friend and now I am even more exhausted!!! Totally worth it! May need a nap tomorrow afternoon. :)

Sleep well daddies and baby girls! ::kiss::

No rest for the wicked, this week has been full of cummings and goings. Next few days should mean more restfull and perhaps I get back to normal. Its exhausting giving pleasure ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back