Testing the waters

So sexy

This is one of my favourite pictures! I was hoping it would be re-posted soon!
;)
 
Loving this thread and the pics I've found in it. You have a great body and a fantastic way of hitting the shots. They're all very... "Inspiring" ;-)

Can't wait for more.
 
I want to go here! I'd try to suck that Maple Leaf off. Hopefully it's indellible. Not sure what I'll do with my hands. I'll think of something. Of course, you're welcome to PM for details.

attachment.php
 
I suck at walking in them but I still own a pair to accessorize for photo shoots of course ;)

A beautiful image! I wonder what you are thinking about? It looks like you are day dreaming or waiting for someone. :)
 
For a warm welcome back. It's great to get feedback from many of you who have been following my thread for a while, and it's great to see some new people too!

I'm just stretching out right now...getting used to my new space...and will be posting some brand new pics soon. :kiss:

Lovely pic
 
Tgif!

Hats off to the end of another week.

Bring out the lingerie and heels....get dressed up for no reason....snap a few shots.....but remember to always have fun with it and laugh!

:kiss:
 

Attachments

  • DSC03368.JPG
    DSC03368.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 931
  • DSC03366.JPG
    DSC03366.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 937
  • DSC03374.JPG
    DSC03374.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 697
  • DSC03377.JPG
    DSC03377.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 740
Hats off to the end of another week.

Bring out the lingerie and heels....get dressed up for no reason....snap a few shots.....but remember to always have fun with it and laugh!

:kiss:

OH YAY!! My favorite series you ever did!! You are super sexy in it.. This one is my favorite!!

attachment.php
 
Oh, my. Love the perfect curves... everywhere. And look at the thighs! This is not helping my resolve to be good today. :kiss: :rose: :heart:

attachment.php
 
Hats off to the end of another week.

Bring out the lingerie and heels....get dressed up for no reason....snap a few shots.....but remember to always have fun with it and laugh!

:kiss:

These are so beautiful too! I've already comment them before, but They are truly hot and sexy!:)
 
Hey you...

Hey Island - the 'heels' pic: So many thoughts come to my mind.... mmmm. So sensual, the angle is perfect; nicely done !
You've made alot of happy campers out there with your return to Lit....thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend babe. xoxo
 
...with the mirror...


Photo 1: I dragged this one out of the cut pile from that shoot. No editing, just a simple crop.

Photo 2: A fan favourite if I recall ;)

I've been doing a lot of reflecting lately, so these fit in nicely.

Enjoy :rose:

Still a favorite, hot!!
:devil::heart::devil:
 
Hats off to the end of another week.

Bring out the lingerie and heels....get dressed up for no reason....snap a few shots.....but remember to always have fun with it and laugh!

:kiss:

Got to love a woman who embraces her curves like you do.

I'd like to embrace your curves myself... :devil:
 
Hands on weekend....

The weather was crappy but I think I handled myself well enough over the weekend ;)
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0661.jpg
    IMAG0661.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 715
  • IMAG0664.jpg
    IMAG0664.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,238
The weather was crappy but I think I handled myself well enough over the weekend ;)

I love the black lace panties...very sexy, and the light is beautiful. The black and white close up has its own allure. Tightly cropped body part photos can go either way, but this one is beautiful.

Well done again! :D
 
Back
Top