young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am 33 and there is just something about an older man that gets me so turned on

I am 51, not young, but I did hook up with an older guy. I went on one of the other sites and set an age range. Not to be mean but I didn't know if an older guy would be able to get and stay hard. Then a gentleman sent me a message and one of the first things he said was that he was above my age range. He was 70. Well we started chatting and decided to meet. We sat in my truck for a few minutes chatting when he pulled out his cock. It was only the second one that I have seen up close. It was really nice. Not too big or thick. He let me touch it and after a few minutes I started to suck it. He was very polite about not wanting to cum in my mouth. I told him it was ok and he was surprised and proceeded to fill my mouth with his cum. He was so nice about the whole thing. There was no cursing, which I liked. I can't wait until we can get together again. I will say that even though he liked to kiss he wasn't into as much tongue as I would have liked. That is a small issue.

I am 51, not young, but I did hook up with an older guy. I went on one of the other sites and set an age range. Not to be mean but I didn't know if an older guy would be able to get and stay hard. Then a gentleman sent me a message and one of the first things he said was that he was above my age range. He was 70. Well we started chatting and decided to meet. We sat in my truck for a few minutes chatting when he pulled out his cock. It was only the second one that I have seen up close. It was really nice. Not too big or thick. He let me touch it and after a few minutes I started to suck it. He was very polite about not wanting to cum in my mouth. I told him it was ok and he was surprised and proceeded to fill my mouth with his cum. He was so nice about the whole thing. There was no cursing, which I liked. I can't wait until we can get together again. I will say that even though he liked to kiss he wasn't into as much tongue as I would have liked. That is a small issue.

Mmmmmm....that was hot man, thanks for sharing. I don't really want a kisser but would luv a fwb to have fun with.

Old guys

I have loved and desired older guys all my life.........and now I am one......smile.......yep 61, and now, I still like the old guys, but a nice young horny guy is good also......its the journey......not just the ride.........smile

I'm 33 and my new master is 57.

I met him through CL at his house a couple of weeks ago where we had a good chat, followed by him tieing me up and spanking me and having me suck his cock. He finished the session by wanking me to completion. It was a fantastic experience and he made me feel really good and safe on my first time.

I'm going back to his house tomorrow evening to start what he's called my proper slave training and am taking one of my wife's panties with me to wear for him. He's in a long term relationship with another male and wants to train me to a stage where his partner can use me too which is very exciting.

He's restricted me from any wanking or sex with the wife for the past week which has been tough but a turn on in itself.

If there's interest, i'll post back tomorrow with what happened and how it went.

I'm 33 and my new master is 57.

I met him through CL at his house a couple of weeks ago where we had a good chat, followed by him tieing me up and spanking me and having me suck his cock. He finished the session by wanking me to completion. It was a fantastic experience and he made me feel really good and safe on my first time.

I'm going back to his house tomorrow evening to start what he's called my proper slave training and am taking one of my wife's panties with me to wear for him. He's in a long term relationship with another male and wants to train me to a stage where his partner can use me too which is very exciting.

He's restricted me from any wanking or sex with the wife for the past week which has been tough but a turn on in itself.

If there's interest, i'll post back tomorrow with what happened and how it went.

Oh yes, please post back. Would luv to hear all about it...;) Or just pm me....:devil:

I love being an older mans slut

I love being an older mans slut. I was used at a gay club a few months by three daddies at the same time in their 60ies. Ok fuck I get hard even thinking of it. Read my story on menonethenet.com Search by name carlbbx3

I love older cock. Wish I had one right in front of me just so we can fck like beast. Damn I'm so horny now;)

I would say that I do have a bit of a fantasy for a MFM threesome with my wife. Seeing his enjoyment with heer would be a huge turn on and Some bi play would not be turned down :)

I gotta say nothing like having a dirty old man watch you jerk off ;)

i am 60 now but when i was young i adored older men ,there is something so sexy about an assured confident older guy especially if his hair is turning silver and he has a bit of a belly and he takes charge and the sex is wonderful.
i still love older men but at my age they are few and far between ,all the nice ones are taken .

I would say that I do have a bit of a fantasy for a MFM threesome with my wife. Seeing his enjoyment with heer would be a huge turn on and Some bi play would not be turned down :)

That's very cool..

Love older

I guess I'm young at 28. But I love older guys. Love how they look at me, know what they want and how horny they are to fill me. Even though I've only been on cam with them. They talk so dirty and are so masculine. It's so hot. My first time with definitely be with an older. Hopefully I can call him daddy:)

I guess I'm young at 28. But I love older guys. Love how they look at me, know what they want and how horny they are to fill me. Even though I've only been on cam with them. They talk so dirty and are so masculine. It's so hot. My first time with definitely be with an older. Hopefully I can call him daddy:)

you can call me daddy:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back