The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing preferably Arkham City and Skyrim.

Haven't yet played either. I don't trust the reviews on Arkham, and I REFUSE to play any version of an Elder Scrolls game aside from PC. I have to rebuild my desktop (spend about 200 on components), build a brand new one (probably closer to 500 or more) or spend about 400 in upgrades to my laptop (at the very least, almost 200 just for the memory upgrade) to play Skyrim....

Arkham City is like Asylum only bigger and doesn't have that "wow" factor it had before. Not bad, but I'm enjoying. Skyrim is in more or less a Fallout 3 skin, not as deep as the others (can't even pick a class). It's not a bad game, but with the praise this game gets I fear where the series will go after this. I still prefer playing Daggerfall.

Arkham City is like Asylum only bigger and doesn't have that "wow" factor it had before. Not bad, but I'm enjoying. Skyrim is in more or less a Fallout 3 skin, not as deep as the others (can't even pick a class). It's not a bad game, but with the praise this game gets I fear where the series will go after this. I still prefer playing Daggerfall.

I still haven't played Daggerfall. I might be able to get it to play on my desktop though. It's running Win2K due to my Sound Blaster sound card not having drivers available for the other installed OS. But I liked both Morrowind and Oblivion (More Oblivion than Morrowind, but the guy who introduced me to both was surprised I liked Morrowind)

Daggerfall is free from the Bethesda site, though you'll have to use DOSbox to play it.

Yeah, but it won't even install on Vista, at least, not on 64 bit, DOS emulators be damned. Wouldn't run on XP64 bit either. And 32 bit gave me an error of not having enough memory installed, in spite of having more than ten times the required memory....

I need to learn how to make this.

tumblr_ljm0f4GlZh1qefwvqo1_500.jpg
OMG yes!

ok, seriously, I can't be ready for bed.
I mean, yeah, I've been up since 4am,but come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back