I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh lovely breasts and those nipples to be more than just sucked, they are missing some bite marks... mmmmm

Mmm.......Well, I like having that power very much! ;)

I'm happy you do I enjoy it very much. You have given me some very nice fantasies in my mind I have played out while looking at your pictures.

Sexy _me_,

Wonderfull friend its is Emmy that lives arounbd NYC where Sandy_storm is hitting. I'm in the center of the USA in Nebraska. Hope you are feeling well. I'm sleeping alot. Love your pictures and YOU!

hugs :kiss::heart:

fred

Sexy _me_,

Wonderfull friend its is Emmy that lives arounbd NYC where Sandy_storm is hitting. I'm in the center of the USA in Nebraska. Hope you are feeling well. I'm sleeping alot. Love your pictures and YOU!

fred

Glad you're safe Fred!

Yeah, I worry about emmy too.

Worst we have in my area is the people that use the World Series as an excuse to riot.:rolleyes:

*BIG HUG AND A KISS TO _me_*

Sexy _me_,

fred

Hey naughty, sexy Fred!!

I know Emmy is there but wasn't sure where you were. ;)
I also forget how HUGE America is! :D

At the docs tomorrow, very nervous. :kiss:

Glad you're safe Fred!

Yeah, I worry about emmy too.

Worst we have in my area is the people that use the World Series as an excuse to riot.:rolleyes:

*BIG HUG AND A KISS TO _me_*
What's the World Series?? :confused:

Aww :kiss: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back