•·.·´¯`·.·• S ω є є ŧ и є s s •·.·´¯`·.·•

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo! You have a thread! What's this I read about a stalled story? Get crackin', woman! (I can say that now that I've finished mine...I freaking hate deadlines!)

Ooo! You have a thread! What's this I read about a stalled story? Get crackin', woman! (I can say that now that I've finished mine...I freaking hate deadlines!)

I should finish it, it will probably appeal to a wider audience than my first story. See, if I had a deadline, that would be better. This open-ended stuff doesn't work for me. lol

A joke for you.

Men are like mascara...both run at the first sign of emotion. ;)

LMAO You have no idea how fitting that joke is to me tonight. :kiss: Thank you.

thank you that you do not believe that... I get tired of the male bashing.

Me too actually.

I try not to bash anyone... Have a little laugh here or there, sure, but no bashing. That's not me. (And I like to think I can handle a little joke tossed my way for a laugh, but I don't handle bashing well. Do onto others........right? Applies even here I feel.)

I need sleep... night Lit., see you tomorrow, I'm sure.

:rose:

Sweet dreams.

Me too actually.

I try not to bash anyone... Have a little laugh here or there, sure, but no bashing. That's not me. (And I like to think I can handle a little joke tossed my way for a laugh, but I don't handle bashing well. Do onto others........right? Applies even here I feel.)

Good for you. I am surrounded by male bashing and it gets REALLY REALLY OLD.

Me too actually.

I was just saying jokes. I'm a guy after all. :kiss:
Night hun.

G O O D M O R N I N G L I T E R O T I C A !!!

(Belted out in my best Robin Williams voice a la Good Morning Vietnam)

What does everyone have planned for the weekend??

I have high hopes to do lots here around the house. Priority number one, finish digging out the sandbox and order some sand and fill it. Any manly men wanna do the dirty work and let me watch them get all sweaty? *swoons*

Then there's laundry and cleaning.. and volunteers for that? :D

I have high hopes to do lots here around the house. Priority number one, finish digging out the sandbox and order some sand and fill it. Any manly men wanna do the dirty work and let me watch them get all sweaty? *swoons*

Er, sorry. School shopping for the teen and general pool maintenance today/tomorrow. Just the domesticated male stuff.

Though, for hot sweaty workman type stuff, I would direct you to my submitted story entitled Yardwork when you have a moment or three. That should do the trick.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=782790&page=submissions.

Mornin'

We have a lot on the schedule for this weekend. For starters shopping since there's a back-to-school tax holiday. Not really buying stuff for school, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em.

And then we've got our usual weekend chores of laundry and general cleaning. This week we're foregoing our usual vacuuming and mopping routine since we're having more home repairs done in the near future. We had a pipe burst a couple weeks ago, and that has been a mess. (fortunately covered by home warranty) Hole in the wall, hole in the slab, carpet pulled up, and unrelated cracked tiles in the floor. *sigh* Adventures in home ownership. So while we're not doing our usual cleaning routine, we ARE moving every bit of furniture out of the den so we can get new floors installed this week.

What a way to end your summer, huh?

Here's hoping your week is more fun than ours.

Er, sorry. School shopping for the teen and general pool maintenance today/tomorrow. Just the domesticated male stuff.

Though, for hot sweaty workman type stuff, I would direct you to my submitted story entitled Yardwork when you have a moment or three. That should do the trick.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=782790&page=submissions.

Pool maintenance? Is this work done in skimpy attire? Can I come over there and watch you play 'pool boy?'

Thank you for the story link. ;)

Mornin'

We have a lot on the schedule for this weekend. For starters shopping since there's a back-to-school tax holiday. Not really buying stuff for school, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em.

And then we've got our usual weekend chores of laundry and general cleaning. This week we're foregoing our usual vacuuming and mopping routine since we're having more home repairs done in the near future. We had a pipe burst a couple weeks ago, and that has been a mess. (fortunately covered by home warranty) Hole in the wall, hole in the slab, carpet pulled up, and unrelated cracked tiles in the floor. *sigh* Adventures in home ownership. So while we're not doing our usual cleaning routine, we ARE moving every bit of furniture out of the den so we can get new floors installed this week.

What a way to end your summer, huh?

Here's hoping your week is more fun than ours.

We are recent first time home owners also, fun stuff indeed. But ya know what, its nice to have your own place, even if it is falling apart. lol

I hope the repairs go smoothly.

And what is this tax-holiday thing you mentioned. I don't think we do that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back