What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't use fuck you and library books. It would suggest that I don't, you know, read.

It will, however, make an effective retort when AJ babbles his patented "books not blogs" blather.

These guys have perfected the art of trying to have things both ways.

The problem with discussing my economic readings are that none of you read books.
Fuck you and your library books.
Read books, not blogs.
Fuck you and your library books.
 
Fuck you and your library books. If you had an ounce of sense and an understanding of what is actually happening in the health care industry, you'd know that the survey results make all the sense in the world and quite prescient, and just another contributing factor in unfolding shortage of doctors that is already manifesting itself.

Vetteman fail of the day right there.


"We don't need no stinking liberry books, we KNOW the troof!"
:cool:
 
They could always cite the books. I can run out to my library and spend a couple of days ripping through some literature if I think it's worth my while.
 
It will, however, make an effective retort when AJ babbles his patented "books not blogs" blather.

These guys have perfected the art of trying to have things both ways.
I thought 'books not blogs' was a lefty--Richard Daily, maybe?
 
No, Richard, Pereg and I throw that line back in AJ's face when AJ starts going nutso with American Thinker.

Pointing out AJ's hypocrisy is fun.
Ah, got it. I don't read AJ at all, so only knew it from Richard Daily's tagline.
 
More Docs Plan to Retire Early
Six in 10 physicians said it is likely many of their colleagues will retire earlier than planned in the next 1 to 3 years.

Deloitte mailed the survey to more than 20,000 physicians selected from the American Medical Association's master file. Just 613 returned completed surveys, giving a margin of error of 3.9 percent at the 0.95 confidence level.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/senior-health/more-docs-plan-to-retire-early.aspx



They didn't use a valid research method. Respondent self-selection isn't an accurate way to sample a group.
 
Last edited:
393676_10151082687698517_208067933_n.jpg
Fuck you and your library books.

Explains a lot.

If you had an ounce of sense and an understanding of what is actually happening in the health care industry, you'd know that the survey results make all the sense in the world and quite prescient, and just another contributing factor in unfolding shortage of doctors that is already manifesting itself.

So you wanna ignore everything else because YOU just know!

Just like you knew here .............

Read it and weep Lit clowns:

Romney Pulls Ahead
By Dick Morris on September 25, 2012

The published polling in this year’s presidential race is unusually inaccurate because this is the first election in which who votes determines how they vote. Obama’s massive leads among blacks, Latinos, young people, and single women vie with Romney’s margin among the elderly, married white women, and white men. Tell me your demographic and I’ll tell you who you’re voting for and I’ll be right at least two times out of three!

Most pollsters are weighting their data on the assumption that the 2012 electorate will turn out in the same proportion as the 2008 voters did. But polling indicates a distinct lack of enthusiasm for the president among his core constituency. He’ll still carry them by heavy margins, but the turnout will likely lag behind the 2008 stats. (The 2008 turnout was totally unlike that in other years with all-time historic high turnouts among Obama’s main demographic groups).

Specifically, most pollsters are using 2008 party preferences to weight their 2012 survey samples, reflecting a much larger Democratic preference than is now really the case.

In my own polling, I found a lurch to the Democrats right after their convention, but subsequent research indicates that it has since petered out. Indeed, when one compares party identification in the August and September polls of this year in swing states, the Democratic Party identification is flat while the ranks of Republicans rose by an average of two points per state.

Pollster Scott Rasmussen has the best solution to the party id problem. He weights his polls to reflect the unweighted party identification of the previous three weeks, so he has a dynamic model which adjusts for sampling error but still takes account of gradual changes in the electorate’s partisan preferences.

Finally, with Obama below 50% of the vote in most swing states, he is hitting up against a glass ceiling in the high 40s. He can’t get past it except in heavily Democratic states like New York or California. The first time Obama breaks 50 will not be on Election Day. Either he consistently polls above 50% of the vote or he won’t ever get there in the actual vote.
So here’s where the race really stands today based on Rasmussen’s polling:

• Romney leads decisively in all states McCain carried (173 electoral votes).

• Romney is more than ten points ahead in Indiana – which Obama carried. (11 electoral votes)

• Romney leads Obama in the following states the president carried in 2008: Iowa (44-47) North Carolina (45-51), Colorado (45-47), and New Hampshire (45-48). He’ll probably win them all. (34 electoral votes).
This comes to 218 of the 270 Romney needs. But…

• Obama is below 50% of the vote in a handful of key swing states and leads Romney by razor thin margins in each one. All these states will go for Romney unless and until Obama can show polling support of 50% of the vote:

• Obama leads in Ohio (47-46) and Virginia (49-48) by only 1 point (31 electoral votes)

• Obama leads in Florida (48-460) and Nevada (47-45) by only 2 points (35 electoral votes)
If Romney carries Ohio, Virginia, and Florida, he wins. And other states are in play.

• Obama leads in Wisconsin (49-46) by only 3 points (10 electoral votes)

• Obama’s lead in Michigan is down to four points according to a recent statewide poll

• Obama is only getting 51% of the vote in Pennsylvania and 53% in New Jersey. And don’t count out New Mexico.
It would be accurate to describe the race now as tied. But Romney has the edge because:

• The incumbent is under 50% in key states and nationally. He will probably lose any state where he is below 50% of the vote.

• The Republican enthusiasm and likelihood of voting is higher

• The GOP field organization is better.

That’s the real state of play today.

http://www.dickmorris.com/romney-pulls-ahead/

And guess what, it’s the same fucking mistake you’re making with the other survey…..it’s not so, but, you want it to be. So it is, until it isn’t then duck and run.

So, now, tell me do you believe the veracity of the story or not?

Woof!
 
They didn't use a valid research method. Respondent self-selection isn't an accurate way to sample a group.

so lets see if I get this right

you say the above

yet you POST an NPR story.....of ONE bellyacher.......and post OTHER stories

all about the same bellyacher


TO BESMIRCH the whole of the us MIILITARY?



Don't be a JACKASS!
 
This is to the 2 noted NIGGERS, Dumbass Daily and CURRY


who screech we will all die if 3% of the budget is cut


Your tax dollars at work: Obama gives 'Palestinian Authority' $500 million




President Obama's State Department announced on Friday that the President has quietly released some $500 million in aid money to the 'Palestinian Authority' over the last couple of weeks (Hat Tip: Sooper Mexican via Bad Blue).

QUESTION: Can I ask on Palestinian aid? There’s reporting out of the region that the funds have actually been unblocked kind of a bit quietly over the last couple of weeks, the 200 million that was held up in Congress, and that’s now been received by the Palestinian Authority.

MS. NULAND: Jo, I don’t – I’m just finding it here. I did go through this about a week ago in some detail. I can do it again for you. To date, we have moved $295.7 million in Fiscal Year 2012 money, 200 million of that – see, this – numbers don’t – oh, and 200 million in Fiscal Year 2013 assistance. So breaking that down again, 200 million in FY2013 ESF money was direct budget support for the Palestinian Authority; 195.7 million in FY12 Economic Support money went for development and humanitarian assistance implemented by USAID; 100 million in FY2012 for International Narcotics Control and Law Enforcement; and then in February – at the end of February we notified Congress about another 200 million that we’d like to move.

QUESTION: So you’ve moved the 295 --

MS. NULAND: Total of 295.7 in FY12 and 200 in FY13. Why don’t we go through it again afterwards if you need to?

QUESTION: That’s been moved, okay.

MS. NULAND: Mm-hmm.

QUESTION: And then 200 is still – you want another further 200?

MS. NULAND: Correct. We’ve notified.
Aren't you glad that the President has his priorities straight? The 'sequester' is cutting control towers at 149 airports, but priorities man, priorities. The 'Palestinian Authority' really needs their aid money for those terrorist salaries.
 
yes, we know, NIGGER CURRY,

the FED is NOT a credible source

we know, the EMPLOYERS are all greedy bastards


Fed Report: Obamacare Fears Blamed for Unemployment
Thursday, 21 Mar 2013 12:09 PM

By Lisa Barron


In its latest monthly report on economic conditions across the country, the Federal Reserve points to Obamacare as one reason the unemployment rate has remained near or above 8 percent under the current administration.

That’s what Sally Pipes, president of the Pacific Research Institute, writes in an op-ed piece for Forbes magazine.

The Fed’s so-called “beige book” noted that employers across the country have “cited the unknown effects of the Affordable Care Act as reasons for planned layoffs and reluctance to hire more staff,” Pipes says, adding that as more businesses learn about Obamacare, “the more they’re coming to realize that affordable care” is the last thing it will provide.



Pipes points out that next year when Obamacare goes into full effect, insurance companies will have to pay $8 billion in so-called premium taxes to the federal treasury, a figure that rises to $11.3 billion in 2015 and 2016, then $13.9 billion in 2017, and $14.3 billion after that. The cost, she writes, will be passed on to consumers in the form of higher premiums for private coverage.

Pipes cites an estimate by former CBO director Douglas Holtz-Eakin that the premium tax will add 3 percent to the cost of family coverage over the next decade. She also notes a study by the consulting firm Oliver Wyman that the tax will boost premiums by as much as 3.7 percent 10 years from now.

That translates into an additional $5,000 in premiums for a family and nearly $7,000 for small businesses, although those figures could be higher in states like West Virginia and Nebraska, she says.

Pipes also asserts that taxes will also rise for seniors on private Medicare Advantage plans and on state governments bearing the costs of the Medicaid managed care plans.

In addition, she says, the premium tax could give an unfair advantage to nonprofit insurers, which don’t pay income taxes, over for-profit companies such as WellPoint, United Healthcare, and Aetna.

Pipes supports calls by several groups representing small businesses for a repeal of the tax, as well as legislation introduced in the House earlier this year by Louisiana GOP Rep. Charles Boustany and Utah Democratic Rep. Jim Matheson, D-Utah, would repeal it before it takes effect.

“That’s the right call,” she says, arguing that repealing the tax would “put money back in the pockets of American business — money they could use to keep the nations’ unemployment rate a whole lot lower than the 8 percent of the last four years.”


Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.moneynews.com/Newsfront/...e=12E36-1#.UUxeXkD_cYg.facebook#ixzz2OPdj6kYr
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
 
Then again, we already know where Democrats loyalties lie.

Via Roll Call:


he Senate’s bipartisan immigration working group split along party lines during a contentious budget vote to prevent illegal immigrants who receive legal status from receiving federal health benefits.

The Senate early Saturday morning defeated the amendment to the budget resolution which would have put the Senate on record as opposing access to health care under Medicaid or the Affordable Care Act for undocumented immigrants who get a green card.

The amendment, which failed 43 to 56, was offered by Senate Budget ranking member Jeff Sessions, R-Ala.

All Democrats — including gang members Dick Durbin of Illinois, Bob Menendez of New Jersey, Charles E. Schumer of New York and Michael Bennet of Colorado — opposed the amendment. They were joined by Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, and Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska. All other Republicans — including immigration negotiators Marco Rubio of Florida, John McCain of Arizona, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Jeff Flake of Arizona — supported the amendment.
 
Obama Celebrates Obamacare Anniversary With Worn-Out Lie: “If You Like The Plan You Have, You Can Keep It”…




As Joe Wilson once said, you lie!

Obama statement via Washington Examiner:


“Three years ago today, I signed into law the principle that in the wealthiest nation on Earth, no one should go broke just because they get sick. The Affordable Care Act will give hard-working, middle class families the health care security they deserve and protect every American from the worst insurance company abuses. Already, millions of seniors are saving $600 a year on their prescription drugs. Millions of young people have been able to stay on their family’s health plan until age 26. Preventive care, like mammograms for women and wellness visits for seniors, is covered free of charge. Most importantly, for the sake of our fiscal future, the growth of health care costs is beginning to slow. In fact, last year, Medicaid costs fell for the first time in decades.

Because of the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies will no longer have unchecked power to cancel your policy, deny you coverage, or charge women more than men. And soon, no American will ever again be denied care or charged more due to a pre-existing
 
NIGGER Dumbass Daily and CURRY screech


SO WHAT?

We needa spend MONEY

What Sequester? Biden Flying 100 Miles To His Home In Delaware On Weekends Costing Taxpayers $13,200 Each Trip…




If we were in the Bush-era the MSM would be hammering the administration with stories like this.

Via Keith Koffler:


Vice President Biden has been flying home to Wilmington, Delaware most weekends at enormous expense to taxpayers, even though he has an exclusive government-provided residence in Washington.

Biden himself acknowledged the flights during recent remarks to the National Association of Attorneys General, noting that the sequester would force him to temporarily alter his expensive habit and use the train instead.

According to reports, Biden generally uses Air Force Two to get to Wilmington.

The cost of flying Air Force Two, a military version of the Boeing 757-200, amounts to about $8,800 per hour, according to the most recent federal data.

The distance between Washington and Wilmington is only about a hundred miles, but it’s safe to assume that between flying time and the time spent on the takeoff and landing, the total flight takes at least 45 minutes. That would amount to a roundtrip cost to taxpayers of about $13,200.
 
Let's not let kids tour the White House, inspect our meat, or plow the highway through Yellowstone, but let's do this!

US unblocks $500M for Palestinians
State Department spokeswoman Nuland says aid money frozen by Congress for months freed up as PA faces worst economic crisis in years
AFP
Published: 03.23.13, 12:03 / Israel News

http://www.ynetnews.com/home/0,7340,L-4666,00.html

See? QUESTOR?

No

SEE LIES AND BULLSHIT!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top