I love to masturbate while looking at big tits. Can you help me out with some pics?

as requested.
attachment.php
Thankyou very much!

A Couple Favorites

Trying to pick a couple of my favorite breast shots from my thread as a contribution here : )

Hope that helps ; )

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Everytime I log on to Literotica, I search and search for all the ladies with big boobs on this site and then I start stroking my cock and eventually I end up cuming all over my hand, the computer keyboard, and the carpet. :nana: :D

I LOVE WOMEN WITH BIG BOOBS!!! Always have, always will.

What do you ladies think about me and others like me that masturbate while staring at your large breasts? I hope you don't mind.
You are my dream girls. :kiss:

Can you ladies help me out? I sure would like to see this thread develop into a huge photo library of all our busty, buxom literotica members. :D

Also by posting your pics, you will be helping your fellow male Literotica members live a longer life, free of prostate cancer. Medical studies have shown that frequent masturbation by men will reduce their chances of prostate cancer by 70% !!!

Lol
reduce the chance of prostate cancer?
how can i resist

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=39375785&postcount=924

And such a lovely contribution.. :rose:

Thank you darling :rose: I can say the same of yours, or the ones in your pic anyway ! I am really wowed by this thread. I love breasts, they are my favorite body part, and all the ones I've seen in this thread are just beautiful ! I'm used to being the larger breasted woman in the group, here though I think a few of you have me beat !
:heart:
Aeva

Last edited:
Back