Cuckold idea with former boyfriend

subsarah

Virgin
Joined
Apr 14, 2015
Posts
24
I told my husband about a previous boyfriend with the largest cock I ever had. His name was Morgan and when I told my husband about the first time we had sex he got very aroused about it. This is what I told him. Morgan was not dominant but he led and gave me instructions that I followed becuase I thought he knew better and provided me with comfort to follow him. The first time we had sex was in his apartment on his bed. I was in my early twenties and it took a lot of dating before I had sex with someone and we had been dating about 3 months before we had sex. We had played with our hands and mouths on each other so I knew his cock was big. I really only got the head in my mouth and could jack him off with both hands.

We started talking about sex and I told him that I did not think it would fit. He calmly casually but also firmly told me that it would fit and he knew how he could make it fit. He told me that we had the apartment to ourselves and we're going to walk into the bedroom and take off each other's clothes. He would then go down on me and finger me with two fingers but not all the way to orgasm. He would then lay down on his back and I would guide the speed and depth that he would penetrate. He then took my hand and led me to the bedroom and started taking off my clothes before he removed anything. He laid me down and started to finger me and lick my clit. He then stood up and took off his clothes while I watched. He laid down on his back next to me and then moved me over so that I was on my knees above him. I then pushed the head in and stopped and he told me to breathe and relax. I did but felt so full. He reached up an touched my clit gently and would push an inch more down as I got more comfortable until it was almost all the way in but as far as it would go. What I told my husband that got him off so much and i repeat from time to time is that "it took some doing to get him inside me". If I just say those words he gets hard thinking about Morgan's big cock going in me. I love to have a cuckolding experience where we run into Morgan and gets a little awkward becuase my husband says something that makes it known that Morgan has a big cock and that we have talked about him.
 
Hot! I love that kind of cock comparison idea. Are you planning to write it yourself, or would you want to work with someone?
 
Would be very happy to work with someone. "Took some doing to get inside me" was the only size comparison I gave him. It gets him a bit harder when ever I say it....even if it's not in a sexual context. "It took some doing" to move the lawn mower to the backyard. You can almost see him get aroused.
 
Haha, nice. Glad you two have your little special catch phrase. But yeah, feel free to send me a message to discuss it more, if you want.
 
Back
Top