The overlord's harem

S

Strangebuddy

I've brought up a similar idea before but I thought it would be fun to revisit it. Essentially, the dark lord has finally carved out a large enough empire and decides to enter peace agreements with her remaining enemies. Finally having time to herself, she strips out of her armor and decides to visit her harem, where all the princes and princesses (most kingdoms thought she was a man and she was too exhausted to clarify) from allied and conquered countries are. Only thing is, she forgot to really drop by during her multiple campaigns and now the harem is practically a small city, with some of the princes and princesses even openly showing their affection for one another and even having children out of wed-lock, thinking the dark lord would never visit.

Our character is quite surprised but is more bemused than anything else, especially when the harem members welcome her with open arms, thinking she's from a captured kingdom. The overlord decides to play along for shits and giggles.

What happens next and what would be the best way to frame the story? Should it start from the Overlord's POV or should it be from a harem member's POV, or third person, so the reveal is a twist?

<snip for brevity>
Our character is quite surprised but is more bemused than anything else, especially when the harem members welcome her with open arms, thinking she's from a captured kingdom. The overlord decides to play along for shits and giggles.

What happens next and what would be the best way to frame the story? Should it start from the Overlord's POV or should it be from a harem member's POV, or third person, so the reveal is a twist?

Absolutely from the unassuming guy.
He's so sure of his strength and vitality, but only until he tries to take her by force, then gets bitch-slapped by her highness, then is condemned into her service as a eunuch, forever watching her wild sex parties and living forever in a state of orgasm denial.

----
Wow, that went harsher than I thought it would, lol.
Sorry. It's the rum talking.

Back