Swinging on holiday

D

duckandbunny79

Guest
Ended

Ended
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I like to start in media res as the saying goes- that is, in the middle of the action- then you can go back to the back story, then continue from where you opened. This avoids the plodding dullness risky in lineal plotting. Accomplishes Geronimo's need nicely if you open with a stranger sucking your cock as you watch your wife on the bed, getting double teamed, then reflect how you ended up in that situation....

As to the idea, I might find it better if you & your wife have not swung before. You've both been curious, but never thought you would indulge, until you see the mixed matches playing in the pool, or chasing each other down the hallway.
 
Thanks sirhugs. I'm not sure I want to knock the swinging on the head as it's a fantasy based on our reality. So saying we have not swung before would push it too far. However we have only done very light swinging so far, I think this will go far further.

I'm going to work backwards after a fashion, probably from the point of use lying on a sunbed by the pool watching another couple.

nice idea. that way you can grab the reader immediately, give them some grist for the mill of imagination, and then also include some frolicking back story as well as the current scene.

please put up a link in the thread when it's done.
 
I love swinging stories :) you can also start it with you and your wife in the rental car on the way to the hotel. You mentioned you have dabbled so she could be teasing you as you drive, showing off her legs or breasts to you trying to turn you on, caresses you through your pants only to realize the car or truck beside you is watching. Innocent fun between you both to set a very playful and fun mood before arriving at the hotel and seeing the swinging atmosphere.
 
It's not my kind of story but...

I would start it with the couple just before they start stripping with another couple, then go back and lead back up to that point;

We both stood looking at Paul and Cindy; I wondered if my wife was as nervous as I was. Paul handed us each a glass of liquid courage. As practiced swingers I'm sure they could tell our experience was extremely limited.
 
Finally published

Well took a bit longer than I thought but here is the final result. Feel free to leave your opinions.

Should I not give up the day job??? ;-)
 
Well took a bit longer than I thought but here is the final result. Feel free to leave your opinions.

Should I not give up the day job??? ;-)


I read the story and enjoyed it a lot. It was very well written and has me wanting more :)


Dani
xoxox
 
a truely fucking hot story!! would love to have been in it!"!
keep it up and give us the next installement!! loved the smear Liz was making on J´s face... althouygh hope that the next time she makes you lick her face clean...
 
Back
Top