Licking A Girl's Asshole

Love it!

It's a hugh turn-on for me to lick the ass of a woman. Iskallt starts by just licking around the area, teasing her, and gradually focus more and more on the anal, and lick the ass as deep as I can stick my tounge in there!
Wife loves it, and every woman I have been with has enjoyd it.
 
I've licked a girl's bum only once and I loved it. There's something incredibly personal about doing it, incredibly taboo.

I haven't with my wife but I do finger her ass when I'm going down on her. :D
 
I think I enjoy eating my wife's ass about as much as she enjoys having it done to her. The way she moans and squirms, I could just do it all night.
 
I've never done it or had it done to me, but I desperately want both. I don't think I'll win the battle to get my wife to do it to me for awhile (if ever, she thinks it is gross). However, I think that if I can clean her up in the shower and work my way back there, she'll let me do it and then learn to love it. She was really apprehensive about using a strapon on me, but ended up liking that a lot due to how "naughty" it is. I'm thinking she'll come to the same conclusion about me eating her ass.
 
What a way to say "I love you."

I think I enjoy eating my wife's ass about as much as she enjoys having it done to her. The way she moans and squirms, I could just do it all night.

I think it's a selfless loving act. My wife came to love it the first time I did it and found it irresistible ever after. There's the pure physical pleasure and then there's the emotional reward that goes with knowing her lover will put his tongue in such a place just to give her pleasure. The two combine into extreme arousal and powerful orgasms. I theorize there's a nerve connection between anus and clitoris that gives strong indirect stimulation to the clitoris when the anus is caressed. It prepares the clitoris for later hard stimulation when the woman' arousal reaches an unbearable pitch.

My wife got to the point where she would keep me at it way down there for 15-20 minutes, waiting for just the right moment when her orgasm would be most intense and satisfying. Then she would roll her hips to let me know I should go to her clit and I would set her off within a minute. I loved how deliberate she was about it. Some times she pushed my hand down to let me know she wanted a finger in her bum while I sucked her. Her orgasms were seismic when I did that.
 
Love it, giving and receiving!

Something incredibly sexy about sitting on someone's face and first have them lick my pussy and then move on to rimming
 
Love it, giving and receiving!

Something incredibly sexy about sitting on someone's face and first have them lick my pussy and then move on to rimming

I would love to be sat on and allowed to lick anywhere I could reach! It doesn't happen often.
 
Relationship insurance?

It's a hugh turn-on for me to lick the ass of a woman. Iskallt starts by just licking around the area, teasing her, and gradually focus more and more on the anal, and lick the ass as deep as I can stick my tounge in there!
Wife loves it, and every woman I have been with has enjoyd it.

Once when I was younger I worked as a grunt and go-fer for a house building contractor. One day I was assigned to help the two guys who poured the foundations. We went to a diner for lunch and sitting nearby was Sandy, a very attractive and well respected woman who did the painting for the company. She was with her new boyfriend, a reputed liar and cheat who was rumored to have swindled the company's well liked owner. My two companions were muttering and shaking their heads, trying to figure out why a fine woman like Sandy would take up with such a sleaze bag. Then it seemingly came to one of them in a flash of insight: "I know! He's licking her asshole! He's sticking his tongue up her ass! A woman will never leave any man who will do that!"
 
Orgasm ...

Last Friday my FWB and I went to a hot tub place to play. After relaxing for a bit in the tub we got out and I had her get face down & ass up on the massage table. I took my time servicing her pretty and super tight asshole. The sounds that she was making let me know that she was appreciating my efforts, and I was able to get my tongue way inside. Usually I only do this for a few minutes but we were both getting into it so I stayed down there a while pulling her butt cheeks apart so I could get better access. Finally her body started shuddering like it does when she cums from orally stimulating her pussy. I pulled back to let the shuddering subside and asked her "did you just cum?" She said "uh huh' as she turned over and spread her legs for me :devil:
 
I'm of the opinion that any gentleman with the temerity to fuck a girls ass ought to have the common courtesy to prepare the opening thoroughly with his tongue. Its simply good manners.
 
my wife adores giving and receiving, but my tongue is a lot longer than hers, and I like to get it as far in as I can go!! I love when she grinds against my face to get that last little bit.,,,, mmm nice to think about
 
The first time I licked my wifes ass she was hooked and will always let me do it as often as I like
 
yup

Well sadly some ladies, or I should say some people, simply have a long held aversion to all things anal. I feel bad for them. But not everyone is so adventurous as folks tend to be here on Lit, are they?

So, to each, his/her own. But for me, a nice fresh asshole is a lovely thing.
 
I love it. Ive never been on the reciving end but giving is one of my favorite things.
 
Licking a woman's asshole is my number one to do every session (besides nibbling on their neck capes and earlobes)! They just love it and I am mad about it....
 
Indeed.............

Love it, giving and receiving!

Something incredibly sexy about sitting on someone's face and first have them lick my pussy and then move on to rimming

My favorite! Care to have a seat?
 
Back
Top