Guilty pleasures

Fried cheese. Just slices of cheddar, tossed onto a hot frying pan, until the moisture has all bubbled away and you can pull them off the surface in one wafer-thin piece, with tongs.

Like potato chips made of latex and salt.

I've never even heard of this.
 
I'm not much to eat allot of junk food or fast food, but I love real cheese cake,.. I could eat it all day ha ha
 
Right now is anything with real sugar. Last 2 years I was type 2. Went in to get my A1c last month and it was 5.6!! So yup I'm considered "managed"! I can eat deserts again.. Within reason 😻😻😻
 
Right now is anything with real sugar. Last 2 years I was type 2. Went in to get my A1c last month and it was 5.6!! So yup I'm considered "managed"! I can eat deserts again.. Within reason 😻😻😻

I know it is OT, but how did you manage?

Medical, diet, exercise? (Or a combination?)
 
Three Stooges, doing NYT crossword puzzles in pen, and bologna & potato chip sandwiches (once in awhile!)
;)
 
Silk pajamas.

I've been coveting the most adorable silk pajamas, for... a year. Ivory piping at the cuffs and collar, a button placket on the pants with a nice wide silk ribbon waist tie, mother of pearl buttons, 4" wide cuffs, and they have French seams. Not a single serged seam; everything is finished the way lingerie seams OUGHT to be finished.

They retailed (where I work, now) for $285. Navy, with ivory polka dots. They just made me happy, every time I touched them. But I have no business spending that sort of money on pajamas. (Especially given how many sets of pajamas I own.)

They went on sale this weekend.

Then I checked my employee account, and I'd gotten a small bonus.

Then I did the math (employee discount, on top of the sale, with my small bonus).

And I treated myself to the yummiest silk pajamas I've ever had, for less than I'd have spent on a pair of cheap poly satin pajamas from Target.

I curled up in bed tonight, with my new silk pajamas and 1/2 a glass [mason jar] of red wine... spoiled, spoiled, spoiled.

:cool:
 
Cutiemouse: everything about that post was just too cute, made me smile, :)
 
Some of your ideas of "guilty pleasures" are not.
Anyway....
Big Macs, Filet-o-fish, fries... Oh hell, Mc Donsld's love it.
Dunkin Donuts... Or just all donuts.
A fried egg, medium on my hamburger for breakfast when I'm hungover. With champagne of course.
Coors original, yep the banquet beer.
Any Goldie Hawn movie
Oh geez, there's more but I'm embarrassing myself.
 
Last edited:
Some of your ideas of "guilty pleasures" are not.
Anyway....
Big Macs, Filet-o-fish, fries... Oh hell, Mc Donsld's love it.
Dunkin Donuts... Or just all donuts.
A fried egg, medium on my hamburger for breakfast when I'm hungover. With champagne of course.
Coors original, yep the banquet beer.
Any Goldie Hawn movie
Oh geez, there's more but I'm embarrassing myself.


Oh god,
My brother is gong to fucking love you when he sees this. You are two peas in a pod.
 
Getting ready to indulge in one today. Made an appointment with an escort who specializes in kink. Looking forward to being dominated, spanked and anything else she has in mind.
 
Apple and Blackberry pies.

Sitting on my Lazy-Boy chair and looking at my amazing view even when I know I should be doing housework.
 
Back
Top