One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back to Lit and thank you for sharing! Pics are awesome. Those corsets are outstanding. You fill them perfectly.

Not only the pics, the body and the mischevious poses, the underwear is particularly enticing. BOINGGGGG!!!

I hope you have a big bathroom, there might quite a few of us in there. The good news is we'd help you wash your back...

I'm afraid it's rather small. Everyone's going to have to get REALLY friendly in there. An extra hand would certainly be welcome for those hard to reach places though.

knock knock

OOOOOHHHHH!!!!! :kiss::kiss:

These are some delightful images. I'm particularly fond of corsets, so I'm already inclined to like them, but you do certainly have the body to wear them!

-LCN

Thank you so much. Now if I could just convince them of that. I was just grumbling about one earlier. It would be nice if they would make more of them capable of holding on to a pair of breasts for more than two seconds before they go dumping them out all over the place! :eek:

I really liked this one too. The B&W, the lighting.....and the "girls" look perfect......so soft and full...

I like to pretend that one is art. It makes me feel special.

I remember this photograph well. This and many others kept me returning to your thread, day after day. I am so glad you have returned to grace us with your beauty.

You spoil me. You don't have to be THAT nice to keep me around ya know.

You appear to have the softest skin I have ever seen. I wish I was in the shower with you, running my soapy hands all over your body.

Mmmm....soapy hands.... Perhaps it's time for more shower pics.

Amazing pics hon...welcome back...and thank you for sharing!

Thanks, it's great to be back.

Welcome back to Lit and thank you for sharing! Pics are awesome. Those corsets are outstanding. You fill them perfectly.

Thank you! Now if I could just get them to stay up long enough to take a proper picture. I predict lots more pictures with either me on my back or with me falling out of the top of my corsets.

Not only the pics, the body and the mischevious poses, the underwear is particularly enticing. BOINGGGGG!!!

Me? Mischievous? Never!! The underwear, it has a mind of it's own...my hand certainly had nothing to do with that!!

The first of a series I took today. I'm not sure how I feel about them all yet, but we'll start with this one I suppose.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Guitar Heroine

The first of a series I took today. I'm not sure how I feel about them all yet, but we'll start with this one I suppose.

attachment.php

Nice picture but the central focus should be on you, not the guitar!!! Move that guitar, Move that guitar!! Dave :devil:

A very good start... love those nipples peeking out... just waiting for a kiss...

They are, aren't they?

Nice picture but the central focus should be on you, not the guitar!!! Move that guitar, Move that guitar!! Dave :devil:

Hey now, you be nice to my guitar. Lord knows I haven't been. You should hear the horrible sounds of protest that thing makes! It deserves to be the center of attention for once.

Looks like you know my favourite song! Hot, I can't wait to see the rest of the series.

I like how you crossed your legs in your most recent pic. They're a very luscious part of you.

attachment.php

That is fucking HOT!!!!! Nibble nibble. Sweet nipples baby. :kiss:

Quote:
Originally Posted by koala011860091
A very good start... love those nipples peeking out... just waiting for a kiss...

They are, aren't they?

Or nipple clamps............;)

Great pics isseii........very tasteful.......:)

Quote:

I'd really like to kiss them too. Move the guitar... MMMMMMMMMM :heart: Night babygirl. *muah*

Hey now, you be nice to my guitar. Lord knows I haven't been. You should hear the horrible sounds of protest that thing makes! It deserves to be the center of attention for once.

There was a guitar in the pic?!??

attachment.php

Let's see how long you can continue playing while I pinch and suck on those nips! What a fun and sexy shot! :kiss:

If they are anything like that one I'm really looking forward to the rest. :)

Personally I like this one :D

Thank you sweetie, it's probably the best of the set. Then again I'm generally told I'm wrong about these things.

Looks like you know my favourite song! Hot, I can't wait to see the rest of the series.

You better keep my hands busy...or wear ear plugs!

I'm liking the red corset

I know you...you just like that it won't stay up like it's supposed to!

I like how you crossed your legs in your most recent pic. They're a very luscious part of you.

Aww, thank you. The next picture in the series will totally ruin that vision, but I promise to make up for it in the future.

That is fucking HOT!!!!! Nibble nibble. Sweet nipples baby. :kiss:

Mmm...please do!

Quote:

They are, aren't they?

Or nipple clamps............;)

Great pics isseii........very tasteful.......

Is it THAT obvious or have I just been around here too long? :devil:

Quote:

I'd really like to kiss them too. Move the guitar... MMMMMMMMMM :heart: Night babygirl. *muah*

Ohhh...nibbles and kisses!! *melts*

" Hey now, you be nice to my guitar."

Hmmmm, so Isseii is a lefty ;)

Nahh, my tripod was broken and I got annoyed trying to prop the camera on something at the right level so I cheated and used a mirror. Hence the fuzzy pictures and the leftyness. Yes, we are going to pretend that leftyness is a word for purposes of this conversation. :D

There was a guitar in the pic?!??

There was! It's old and it's cheap, but it's mine and I love it. That and taking pictures with the pretty Gibson my dad gave me feels kind of creepy. Knowing me I'll probably get over that. It's a REALLY pretty guitar!

Let's see how long you can continue playing while I pinch and suck on those nips! What a fun and sexy shot! :kiss:

Lets see how long you can pinch and suck on those nips while listening to my horrible playing before you take my guitar away from me! My nipples are definitely a major weakness, but I bet I still win. Yes...I'm THAT bad!! :D

I now have corset envy. : )

I'm working on it!

Love the pic.

Have a great Friday

Thank you beautiful. You too! :rose:

If they are anything like that one I'm really looking forward to the rest.

I'm not sure that they are. I'll post another from the series for now and maybe work on something else and then figure out what comes next.

Ehhh, what the hell. They're almost the same so I'll leave them together and post the last one later.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back