Guys, where do you like to "shoot your load" with your lady?

Gotta be deep inside her pussy.

I've just recently been able to work past that post orgasm let down and start eating her creampie, and there is nothing more beautiful than a wet, slick, puffy, freshly fucked pussy just starting to ooze a nice load of cum, and then diving into get it and working up to her clit and giving her a nice toe curling orgasm to go along with it.

Second would have to be all over her chest and tits, and then watching her rub it all over herself.
 
1. Just inside her bottom
2. Deep in her mouth
3. Deep in her pussy
 
cum

1. deep inside her hot, wet, spasming pussy
2. in her clenching ass
3. in her throat
 
I think I have already answered this at some point, but what the hell! I love to cum in her mouth or across her sexy lips! Between her tits is erotic too.
 
Favorite has to be sending a ribbon of cum from her stomache to between her tits - can't always get the aim right - but nothing is hotter - especially if she has some abs.
 
titties and tummy...love to pull out and just watch my cock erupt. She likes to see the cum on her belly.
 
There's no better place to unload, in my opinion, than deep inside her pussy... But if that's not an option, her pussy mound and belly is a great spot...
 
Chest/Tits is a nice, big target and doesn't require much thinking. :) Inside the mouth is another good one.

I also love cumming over a spread pussy, birth control permitting. :)
 
depends on the mood....nice to see her tits covered in my cum, or pull out and shoot all over her pussy lips.....
 
Titties are awsome, all over the outside of her pussy is a fun show, but nothing feels quite as good as deep in the pussy imo, mouth is a close 2nd tho.
 
My load

Actually, it was the girl I was seeing before the last . . . She was not really goth, but was very inked,pierced and a little slutty on the makeup. That's where the fun was: after a swift loud ,hard gagging blowjob the tears in her eyes would make her eye makeup run down her face and the saliva and cock sucking woul leave lipstick streaks all over her face. That's when I would cover her pretty little 19 year old face with my hot load. She also used her lipstick once to "ring" her nipple as a bullseye and I aimed for the target( mostly got it anyway).
 
Deep inside her unprotected womb. If I get her pregnant, I get to keep her ((((forever! ***maniacal laughter***))).
 
got to be in the pussy deep while in doggy position and having her squeeze her pussy and orgasm as I cum!!
 
Mostly I love to pull out of her pussy have her spread her lips and I shoot my hot cum on her clit and open slit.
 
Definately in her pussy as a first preference

if not that normally over her tummy and tits

saying that had one g/f who loved to have me cum in her mouth after sex can't really complain about that experience
 
if we are not being kinky then tits, stomach, ass, face! any of those!

if we are being kinky then on her leather boots or in her ass or in her mouth!
 
Favorite place: In her mouth

Most common place: in her cunt
 
She prefers it deep inside, but I love to shoot it all over her tits. In between them, or covering her nipples, doesn't matter. I just love to see my cum on her lovely breasts.
 
I'm really surprised how few people have said how much they love coming in a girls mouth. The orgasms I get from having my dick slowly sucked to orgasm are the longest, and as far as I'm concerned, I havent really had sex with a girl unless she's made me cum with her mouth. I could never be in a long term relationship with a girl who would only make me cum with her pussy.

I love porn where the girl shows cum in her mouth and swallows, but by the time I'm standing there panting, looking at my cum in my GGG girlfriends mouth, I'm already over it. On the other hand, feeding her a spoonful of yogurt and then cumming into her open mouth gives me all the visual stimulation I was going for in the first place. One time, she held my cum in her mouth and played with herself until I was hard again, and then swallowed two of my loads in one gulp. Still, some day I want her to give another guy head so I can watch her swallow two different guys cum.

When a woman sucks on a cock, not just as foreplay but with the ultimate goal of getting a mouthful of cum and every intention of swallowing it all down, is the ultimate act of intimacy.
 
Where I love to cum...

I think it depends on what we're doing when I'm ready to cum. If it's her on all fours giving me a blowjob and handjob, I love to start inside her mouth while she looks in my eyes, and watch it flow out of her mouth and all over me. If I'm fucking her doggy style, I love to blast off down her back and ass. If I'm on top, I love to shove it in as far as she can take it and blast off while I'm that deep in her. I think the possibilities are as varied as the positions. In a restaurant, I had a date take my cock out under the table and gave me the sweetest handjob... when the waitress (who was extremely hot) came to take our order, I came all over my date's hand while maintaining total composure. It was beyond intense.
 
I don't have a preference--since she has made me cum so many times. I tend to let her decide-- usually she loves to feel me cum inside of her--which tends to set her off again. But if she has me in her mouth--she pulls me in and basically forces me to cum in her mouth.

 
Where do you like it?

On her ass.
In her mouth
Inside of her thighs.

Spontaneous favorite, was her licking a little cum off side of her lips with a smile.
 
Back
Top