Kissing after a blowjob

My ex did it with me, and wow...I didn't think twice. Her taste turned me on so much. She loved kissing and licking me after I'd been playing with her too.. Hot!
 
Men, would you kiss a woman after she's given you a blow job? What if you came in her mouth?

Ladies, have you had men who have refused to kiss you after you've gone down on them?

Personally, I think it's a dick move to not kiss a woman after she's gotten you off. I mean, I'll clean up and rinse my mouth out even. But no kiss at all? That's bullshit.

Thoughts?

I have no problem doing that, if fact it gets me hard again being able to taste my cum on her lips.
 
You'll prob have to take control and bring her mouth to yours. I was nervous he'd be grossed out but it's very sexual
 
There's something so hot about tasting myself on her like that when we kiss... Makes me hard again ..
 
I've kissed my wife after a bj. I will say tasting my cock on her lips is arousing. I've also kissed her after cumming in her mouth but she had already swallowed it minutes before. Not sure if I could if she had it in her mouth still. I backed out of going down on her after I came in her so I think I'd back out of this as well.
 
Making out afterwards is probably the most intimate part of a blow job. Love it and I'd miss it if it didn't happen.
 
Men, would you kiss a woman after she's given you a blow job? What if you came in her mouth?

Ladies, have you had men who have refused to kiss you after you've gone down on them?

Personally, I think it's a dick move to not kiss a woman after she's gotten you off. I mean, I'll clean up and rinse my mouth out even. But no kiss at all? That's bullshit.

Thoughts?
I absolutely will kiss a lady after a blow job and make that a long french kiss too!!
 
Kissing after oral is one of the most sexy and intimate things you can share and, for me at least, a major turn on. And considering what else I'm willing to kiss deeply and passionately (analingus anyone:)) no problem at all on the ick front.
 
Men, would you kiss a woman after she's given you a blow job? What if you came in her mouth?

Ladies, have you had men who have refused to kiss you after you've gone down on them?

Personally, I think it's a dick move to not kiss a woman after she's gotten you off. I mean, I'll clean up and rinse my mouth out even. But no kiss at all? That's bullshit.

Thoughts?

It's a non issues. I hope she too wants to kiss after I have went down on her.
 
yes please!

Are you kidding me?

I would ASK you to kiss me! As a matter of fact, I would ask you to kiss me during the bj every few minutes.

If you have a bit of cum in your moth when you kiss me, even better!
 
Enjoyed a nice long cum kiss makeout this morning :devil::kiss:
We both find it hot as hell!!

L:rose:
 
I never understood it. I wish she would kiss me after i go down on her but she doesn't like the taste. I get hard just thinking of it. She doesn't sick me of because she doesn't like the texture of cum. Not just mine but cum in general and mines been really thick when she's sucked me off.

I would kiss her so hard and long if she'd let me cum in her mouth again.
 
She has no issue kissing me after I've gone down on her and I have no issue kissing after my dick has been in her mouth. If it's full of cum, mouth or pussy, that's just a bonus. I have no issues with it either way
 
I'd be pretty pissed if a guy refused to kiss me after. If its OK in my mouth, it sure as hell better be ok in yours! :mad:

That said, its never been an issue?
 
if a man went down on a woman and she squirted in his mouth is the night over

Hell No! Just started! I :heart: to taste myself. Be it on his lips, tongue, face, cock, fingers...Off of my fingers, dildo...
I long for deep kisses, during oral. Be it after I fill his mouth, or after he fills mine.
After all, a Chef should always be more than happy, to sample their own stew. ;)
 
Back
Top