Golf Sextacular (PM Homerun2611 before posting)

Bill is taken aback, he didn't want to go here, not tonight, not ever. He never wants to envision her with anyone but himself again and for her to give him no reason to. But she deserves a response.

"Claire, I love you. More than anything in this life I love you. You are the only person I want, and I want you heart and soul. The only thing I need to know, no more importantly I need you to know, is you have never wanted anyone more than me and you know in your heart, you never will.

You have my heart, it is yours to love or break. I don't want to share you and I don't want or need anyone else but you. You can't embarrass me, because the only person that I truly care how they feel is you.

I never want to discuss your past again, please don't force me to visualize that. and I don't want to discuss mine either. You can't take it back any more than I can. What is important is that it not be reflective of something either of us want or need in the future. That we are both 100% committed to each other, and our future together.

If you can do that, if you can promise me that, YES I want to marry you . And I want to do it now.
 
i take a moment to stare into your eyes. i can see i went somewhere you did not want or expect to go to. i wonder if we needed to go there or not; hopefully my words had an impact and made a difference. i slide onto your lap, i am light as i wrap my arms around your neck. i want to show that i am in this for the long haul, forever. i press my lips to yours, kissing you passionately and deeply. My lips parting and our tongues dancing together. i show you with my kiss, not words, how much i love you and want you in my life.

We hold the kiss, just connecting in an emotional and physical way.

The limo stops and our driver opens the door. i slip my heels back on, it is a classically feminine move...a bride slipping on her high heel on her wedding day. You have stepped out of the limo before me. You offer me your hand and i step out. It is a beautiful sight. The palm trees lit up...the chapel someplace of charm and elegance. i did not want a princess wedding, i wanted something simple. An elopement. But, as i elope, i find myself feeling like a princes. i am feeling shiny and new.

As we walk in we are separated so i can make a grand entrance, but before i can i reluctantly give up my ring so that the next time it is placed on my finger the name Sinclair will be a legacy...i will be Mrs William Sinclair. i am handed an amazing bouquet. i am overjoyed as i stand before the door that in moments will open as the wedding march plays.

The first notes begin, and the doors open...i see you standing there at the end of the aisle with the officiant. My fate stands before me; the rest of our lives...

i smile with love and joy...
 
She kisses me, as only she could kiss me, We meld as one, I can’t imagine anyone feeling so good in my arms, I have confidence, no trust, she can’t either. The kiss is long, meaningful, but any kiss with Claire is too short, I will always want more.

I watch you slip into your heels, enthralled in your femininity. Your hand so delicate in mine as I open your door. I can see in her eyes how much she loves the venue and my heart soars, I want to make her dreams come true. They have outdone themselves, the combination of their lighting, the flowers and all the candles is breathtaking. There will be a video so she can remember this night.

As I wait at the alter, I feel like a kid, she just left me, and I can’t wait for her reappearance, her ring rests in my hand, next time she puts it on it will be FOREVER. The door opens, her eyes, her smile, her dress, pure joy on her face, come to me Mrs. Craig.

She is elegant as she makes her way to me, she stands beside me and we look directly into each other’s eyes and I mouth to her, “I will love you forever”, she simply mouths back, “ME TOO”, and smiles the biggest smile I have ever seen from her.

We turn to the officiant, and he begins to speak. He makes the appropriate remarks and turns his head in my direction, ”I understand you would each like to speak to your own vows?” I nod to him, ”Yes Sir”.

I turn to Claire, I take both her hands in mine, and I look directly into her eyes, ”Clair, I have been broken for so long, soulless in many ways, I knew I didn’t want to be that man any longer, but I was directionless, just going through the motions. Then I met you, and from second one, I felt different, the time we spent together was innocent, but I felt myself healing. I was careful, cautious, I didn’t want to mess up the first good, really positive feeling, I had felt in so long. I think you knew I needed you, in fact you always know what I need. You first initiated intimacy and I instantaneously felt a passion, a completeness that I didn’t think I would ever feel. Then you gave me your special gift, and as I entered your womb, I felt like the perfect and only key to the world’s most valuable lock. I was home, and I never wanted to leave. Since then, I think of you as my muse, whatever need is most urgent, emotional or physical, you magically appear to address, heal, satiate and inspire. My heart, soul and cock, are yours and only yours forever, I never want to be anyplace other than with you bound to you and in dedicated service to you again.

Please take this ring, and never take it off, it is the symbol of my love and fidelity to you. Please agree to be my wife and let me dedicate myself to fulfilling your every dream and fantasy, to being the best husband to you, and father to our children. I love you more than these words express, please be mine, and only mine forever.
My eyes had never left hers, but they now brimmed with tears, I felt raw, vulnerable, and so very much in love...
 
Even in my heels you tower over me, holding my hands. Your eyes locking onto mine and holding them as the officiant speaks and then you say your vows. Words that make me cry tears of joy. Then it is my turn.

"William, i accept this ring and your love and fidelity that comes with it. i have never known a Man who could make me feel so loved, treasured and safe."

"i am an only child, for my entire life i have been accountable for only myself. But you give me reason to give myself away, to become part of something greater than me. i come to you imperfect, my acceptance of your ring means that i will spend every day striving to be the wife you deserve. The mother your children deserve. In the short time that i have known you, you have started to shape me into a better woman and i feel myself growing in beautiful and unexpected ways. You fill my life magic and joy. i ask you to accept my ring." The officiant hands me your wedding ring, and i place it on your finger. "With it you accept this cunt's submission to your dominion over me. And your acceptance of my vow to love, honor and obey you."

The officiant does not skip a beat; this is Vegas. Our vows may have been scandalous in my rural small town, but he had heard all sorts of vows from the cheesy to incoherently drunk to far more kinky than ours. But he smiles, he can sense that our words are heartfelt. Of all the couples he has married on a whim, he has a feeling that we may be one of the few that makes it.

"I now pronounce you Man and wife, you may kiss the bride." With those words i am swept into your embrace, into your kiss. i close my eyes and wrap my arms around your neck. You pull me into you, pressing my body into yours. My lips part and your tongue enters my mouth. i feel your hands on my back. Exploring my body, sliding down and groping my firm, round bottom. i have to get on my tiptoes to kiss you, the heels of my stocking clad feet slipping out of my shoes.

After the kiss, we run hand in hand out of the chapel to our waiting limo. The video and photographs will be sent to us. But now we have a honeymoon to start. "It's a good thing this week is spring break and i am off." i say as i am pulled into your lap in the back of the limo. Your hands roaming more freely, squeezing my breasts and sliding behind my spread legs. "We don't need," i say in between kisses. ...to leave the condo. Well maybe to move my clothes and decide what else we want to move in."
 
As she is on my lap, I am absolutely ravenous for her. I want to take her right there, consummate our marriage, but more satisfy my hunger. I am like a vampire, I could eat her. But then I slow down, I have learned with Claire, how just a bit of waiting makes the final event even more sweet. I want her, but I want her in a way I can slowly seduce her and make love to her entire body.

"Claire, do you mind if we don't go back to our suite at all tonight. I'm sure you had special lingerie you dreamed about for your wedding night and I will do whatever you want, but I see you in this dress, and all I want is to be alone with you, undress you slowly and make you mine. You look so incredible, let me show you just how desirable you are right now."

She barely speaks, she partially whispers, partially moans, "I don't want to change, I just want to be alone and have you take me..." And she kisses me again, a perfect Claire kiss, better than sex with any other woman. I am not sure what she is saying about the condo, but I think she is talking about our honeymoon and not needing to leave the room. I smile, "Claire, do you mind if we don't go home with the others tomorrow? I want us to have a honeymoon and I know you are off next week. If you agree, I have a private plane set to take us in the morning to a private island. It is a romantic little island off the coast of Belize http://www.lhcbelize.com/ just you and I. It is a small island, but I have rented both the main home as well as the side cottages. I thought we would like just being alone to dress, not dress, do whatever we wanted. There is both a private pool and a beach, crystal blue waters, and open air luxury. Tomorrow morning go out, or call up guest services and order whatever you need. We will fly in and be taken by helicopter to the island. We can call for anything we may want, food, liquor, whatever, and we can also have the helicopter take us to the main island, 15 minutes away, if we want a romantic dinner in a restaurant, or want to go dancing, sailing, whatever. I hope you will like it, I just wanted you and I to have time to just enjoy each other in paradise!"

I am a romantic, we get to the hotel, and I sweep her into my arms, I will carry her through the lobby and upstairs, I have a special honeymoon suite prepared for us, I don't want to see anyone else right now, and I sure don't want to be disturbed. We get up to the suite, and I carry her over the threshold, "Our wedding night suite, Mrs. Craig, do you approve?" She looks around the lavish suite and nods, but I love how little she cares, her thoughts are on us and consummating our marriage, we could be in a tent.

I let her down, near the foot of the round bed, mirrors surround us on all sides, standing tall as I stand behind her, "Look at yourself Claire, look how absolutely stunningly beautiful you are, and imagine how lucky I feel to be with you" She looks up, and I see her blush, but even the shy Claire realizes what a princess she looks like. With that I begin to kiss her neck from behind, she can watch me enjoying her from every angle. I slowly unzip the zipper to her dress, and it slightly releases from her shoulder. As I kiss her she just grins and coos, rolls her head slightly to give me increased access. I gently push her arms to her side, and I roll the top part of her dress down, down over her arms and hands until it is at her waste revealing her bare delicate breasts. With her arms fee, I grab one in each hand, and raise them over her head, and have her grasp one wrist, with her other hand. There will be no bondage tonight, but she is in a position of complete femininity and submission. I whisper in her ear, "Keep these here for me, and let me enjoy you" I let my hands trickle down her extended arms, tickling lightly as I go, she giggles. I stop the descent of my hands as I reach her breasts. As I continue unrelentingly kissing her neck, and with my hands finally at her breasts, I love how she watches, eyes in a half orgasmic state, as I begin to fondle her breasts.

I am nuzzling and kissing her neck as I feel her nipples get aroused at my touch. At first I just kneed and massage her breasts, but then I focus on her aereolas and nipples, I circle them with the tip of my finger, they are razer sharp. I give them a little pinch and she flinches, and pushes her back into me. "Keep those arms up, I want to be able to access all of you" I move around in front of her and go to my knees, I make love to her breasts, kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling, and feeling her body squirm and react to my touch. I love the feel of her breasts in my mouth. I fantasize for a second about her lactating and feasting there myself. I hope she is watching me and seeing how much I enjoy her. I raise up, and run m arms up hers, I lean in and kiss her and she hungrily responds, she is in full heat, and now it is she that is ravenous. I enjoy the tease, I lover her reactions to my touch, I take my hands down to the dress that remains, one hand on each side of the waiste of her dress. I walk the remaining dress down her body, and she daintily steps out. There she stands, hands over her head, lace white panties, wet, thinly veiling her sex, garters, white stockings, and her choker and my ring. Her one leg is slightly bent, and she is the epitome of femininity, I am in love and I stand in front of her and kiss her, still fully clothed in my tux..."I love you Claire..."
 
Last edited:
I stand there as my Husband undressed me. I imagine this is what it feels like to be a Christmas or birthday present. And not socks or clothes either, but the one present the receiver had been hoping for. I have never felt not desirable, feminine or beautiful. The way you are making me hold this pose has me as turned on as your ministrations to my breasts and cunt. I look up and catch a glimmer of my ring's sparkle.

"I love you, Husband." I say as you take your time with your present, your newest and most favoritest toy. Your tongue lapping my cunt. Your teeth nibbling my breasts. It is too much and I have an orgasm. It hits like a tsunami, suddenly and overwhelmingly. I spasm with ecstacy, but I obediently keep my delicate hands above my head.

Then I feel your lust take over, I am lifted off my feet, both feet slipping from their high heels. I do not know if I am thrown on to the bed or body slammed down. Either way I feel light as a feather. My hand breaks its grip on the other wrist, I quick lot resume the position. I feel my Husband on top of me. You are almost grunting, like a wild animal. "Ravage me!" I scream out as you stretch me, hilting me with the first thrust. I wrap my legs around your waist. My breasts jiggle and bounce with each powerful thrust. "Yes! Make love...fuck...this married cunt...your married cunt..." I whisper in your ear...
 
After kissing her, I throw off my jacket and tie, but otherwise fully clothed I again go down in front of her, assuming a catcher’s position. This time I slide her wet panties off, the smell is pungent, it will not be long before she has to orgasm. With her arms still over her head, I gently raise her left leg and let her fully rest it over my shoulder. I want to pleasure her cunt and I need full access. Her lips are already pursing open, her inner thighs are drenched, I inhale deeply to let the endorphins rage. I separate her lips with my fingers, and as my tongue first enjoys her nectar, I hear her coo, not even sure she is aware she is talking, ”Oh, Bill..” I begin to enjoy all of her, deep, lapping licks, I am practically drinking her. As I penetrate deeper, I hear, ”I love you husband I glance up, her arms dutifully still in place, ecstasy on her face, I attack her clit, and I feel her body explode, shuddering, spasming, a fully body orgasm, and yet she never breaks her position. Obedient and dedicated to the very end.

Foreplay is now over, I need to FUCK my wife. I stand up, wiping my face with my forearm. Adrenaline pumping, I tear off my remaining clothing and I sweep her into my arms. I have been rock hard for almost 45 minutes and aroused in various states for over two hours. I cannot wait any longer. I throw her on the bed, likely more violently than I intend, I am an exploding volcanoes of pent up desire. And I am on top of her. Her legs spread as far as she can, wanting, waiting for my cock. Her hands are again over her head. Her signaling is clear, as are her words, ”Ravage me!

In a heart beat I am in her, my cock steel hard, it knows it’s way home, it doesn’t need assistance. I am an animal, insatiable, I can’t control my need, I grasp her wrists with one hand, and I drive in and out of my wife, I feel the strength and lust of 10 men as I thrust, ”Yes, Make love...fuck...this married cunt...your married cunt...”

More power surges, I kiss her, I drive, I grunt, I thrust, and we fuck, fuck like animals, and I feel her cunt contract, sucking, milking me and I CUM, I gush ropes of my seed into her, simultaneous, glorious, we come together, we consummate our marriage. I put my mouth to her ear, ”Now you are my wife, now you are mine, and now I am yours...I love you, Mrs. Craig”.

I collapse on top of her for a second, my cock remains hard, but I know she must be sore. Claire should come with a warning like ED commercials, if she keeps your cock hard for over fours hours...just keep cumming, eventually you will wear out. Bill laughs at his own internal joke, he rolls to her side and pulls her up to kiss him. He loves her eyes, her face, she must be exhausted. He can’t ask for more. He wishes he would go down, but his cock, relaxed for a second, but is again rock hard, defying any biological logic. Having been that aroused, that hard, he truly is insatiable. In his heart, he knows what he wants, what his cock wants...he/it wants to be serviced by his wife, but he refuses to ask her
 
Last edited:
I am going to need to ice my cunt after this! i think to myself as you cum inside me, and after a brief collapse on top of me (with all its suffocating, claustrophobic bliss) you roll me over and on top...remaining hard enough to keep us coupled! "I love you so much, Bill...i cannot believe I have fallen this hard...this fast." I lean over, my breasts, seemingly heavier and more full hang down over you.

I feel you Barden inside me once more. I smile. "I love you too, cunt." You say sweetly, lovingly. I start bouncing up and down, my face contorted in pleasure. My breasts jiggling and bouncing. I look down on you, I am truly happy. I do not think there is anything more I want in this world than you. I will be sore in the morning, but the wonderful sensation of your cock bumping against My cervix, covered in cum and honey is just too good. Too amazing.

I can feel you once more building and on the edge. I slide off you and down...getting on all fours between your legs. I take your slime covered cock, drawing it towards my face...i miss my mouth, hitting a cheek and smearing it with your cum. I smile and giggle. I slide your cock between my lips. Tasting our mingled juices. Eagerly I suck your cock. "I love you too, Mr Cock." I say addressing your cock as if it were a being unto itself. "You are so big and strong, and gives me so much pleasure. I am glad I saved my cunt for you, and only you."

I go back to slurping and cleaning your cock. Teasing your balls with my fingernails...cupping them. Sliding it out of my mouth to only lick the shaft, head or balls. My entire attention on worshipping your cock. I take it out of my mouth once more to lovingly rub it against my face, smiling with a joy filled expression. I can feel your hands in my hair. Once more I take it into my mouth and explore how deep I can take it...

I slide one hand under you, my delicate, and slender finger finding its way between your cheeks and then inside you. It does not take long until you are once more cumming, this time in my mouth. I swallow every bit. Then, trying to hide the soreness in my pelvis I slide up, laying next to you, but keeping one hand possessively on your cock. "Did I please you, Husband?" I ask, fairly confident that I did...
 
She finishes, she slides up my body, and assumes the position I love, head on my chest, one hand across my chest, one leg gingerly across mine and her spectacular leaking cunt, wet against my leg. She moves gingerly, and I realize how much she has given, how much she loves me, and how very much I love her.:heart::heart::heart:

“Did I please you, Husband?” I caress her, and whisper, “Please me? You have made me the happiest man in the world”. She cuddles in closer, her body feels so natural so peaceful in my arms, our breathing becomes one, I make sure to stroke her hair and lightly tickle/massage her back, until I feel her fast asleep in my arms. Then I whisper, “tomorrow I will take you to paradise”, but in my heart I am already there. I fall asleep, there is no where I would rather be.
 
Chapter 6​


Claire and I sleep in the same position for nearly 7 hours. I wake up at 9 AM with a text from Tommy, the Feds would be coming to our Suite in 2 hours to arrest Jeff. I wonder if I should warn him, but know I shouldn’t. He has hurt a lot of innocent people. If he is willing to show the Feds where he stashed what is left of the money, I will gladly help him, but I have to see some sign of redemption.

Unfortunately, I need Claire to wake up. In four hours we will be on a private jet to Belize and by 7 PM tonight we will be in our island paradise. “Claire, sweetheart, it is time to get up.” She murmers and nestles into me more. "I am so sorry Sweetheart, but there is something I need you to do". She lifts her head up slightly and gives me a peck on the chest. Oh, how I would love to just stay in here with her all day, and that will be the plan tomorrow, but unfortunately this can’t wait. “Honey, it is Jessica, I need you to warn her, this is important.” Claire is suddenly awake. She leans up in the bed and gives me a real good morning kiss, “just tell me what I need to do?”

So, I lay out the scenario for her. “In two hours the Feds are going to knock on the door of the suite we all were in. If someone doesn’t answer they have a search warrant and a Federal arrest warrant for Jeff. They will knock down the door if they have to. We need to be there, but we need to warn and protect the innocent. I need you to get everyone out of there and get down to the pool. Particularly Jessica, she is attending law school. If she gets put on the docket as the stripper escort to a major securities fraud offender, her career is over before it starts. I also don’t want to see Jane in the press, nor any of the others. I will be okay, Tommy will protect me, and someone needs to be there because Jeff is going to lash out, he will need someone to blame. We have been in tough situations before, and I need to be the only one there. Do you understand what you need to do? Tell the girls you need to go shopping and pick up some things for our honeymoon. That is probably the truth anyway, go have fun, I will text you when it is safe to come back”. She looks worried, her lip trembles, I know she is worried about me. “Don’t worry, you just take care of the others, I have been in worse situations than this, I know what I need to do. I promise you everything will be okay, just trust me”. “I do trust you, it is just if something …” her voice cracks and a tear rolls down her check. I wipe it away and hold her precious face in my hands, “I know, I know, but it will be fine, trust me”.

Now it is show time, Jane and I get somewhat redressed in our wedding attire, enough to go down a flight to our suite and we walk through the door. Jessica is the first to see us, “what have you two been up to?” Claire holds up her ring, and Jessica and Jane run over to her and hug her. Jessica smiles, she is truly happy for Claire, “you go girl, you live the dream, I am so happy for you”. She and Claire have a bond, even in this short time, I know we will see her again. Jessica walks over to me, “you married OUR girl, I know I don’t even have to say this, but be good to her”. There is a tear in her eye, and I hug her, “you don’t have to worry, and I hope you are there to help look out for her too. But my girl needs some clothes for the honeymoon would you guys go help her shop for a few things?”

Claire hops right in, “please girls, even you Alexis, would you come with me to pick out a few things?” Alexis grumbles, “what the fuck, why not, is everyone getting married this weekend? And I guess I was wrong about the SINGLE mother part.” She laughs, none of us understand.

Tim is the first one over to me, “wow what a weekend” as I hug him I whisper to him, “you need to get Steve out of here as well, there are some bad things about to happen, Claire will let you know when it is safe to come back”. He looks at me quizzically, but he knows me and knows I am not kidding. Tim goes over to Steve, and everyone is about to head out the door. Jeff stumbles out of his and Jessica’s bedroom, “what the fuck is this? Where is everyone going?” I look him in the eye, “Claire and I got married last night”. “Who the fuck is Claire?” “Mary Sue is Claire, but she will never be Mary Sue again, she is Mrs. Craig”. “You crazy stupid fuck, you married the WHORE?” I want to kill him, but I need to get everyone out of there. “Jeff you and I need to talk, everyone would you please leave us alone for a few minutes?” Clair has changed into shorts, as have the other girls and they leave to go shopping. Steve and Tim walk down to the pool to get coffee.

I check my watch. The Feds should be here in less than 5 minutes. “Jeff, I know what is going on. The Feds interviewed me yesterday, I don’t understand, why didn’t you ask me for help, tell me what bad trouble you were in. Why did you steal those innocent people’s money, their retirements, all they had?”

“What do you mean, help, I asked you to invest $25 million, you said no”.

“I said I didn’t want to invest, you never told me it was you who needed the money”.

There is a knock at the door, Jeff looks up startled as I get up to answer. I open the door and let them in. Tommy and the Federal Agents move quickly towards Jeff.

‘You mother fucker, you turned me in, after all we have been through you turned me in. You chose that whore over your friends”

“STOP” I start to move toward him but Tommy restrains me, “Don’t Bill” I relax. “Don’t you ever talk about her that way again. She has more character and class in her little finger than you do in your whole body. I don’t know what happened to you, I thought I knew you better than anyone. But you did this to yourself. Life is about choices, you had alternatives. If you work with these guys, if you are willing to try to help these people and make up for your mistakes, I will be there, I promise, and do everything I can to help, but you have to do the right thing”.

“Fuck you, fuck you and your whore…” and the Feds took him out still swearing at me. We will never be friends again. I stayed behind and watch as they escorted him out of the building, not unexpectedly the Press had been tipped off, but only Jeff made the news that night. Bill and Claire, never saw the broadcast.

Bill texted Claire that everyone could return, and all he got back was a :) and a :heart:.

Two hours later, Bill and Claire were on the jet, Bill made sure there was a private bedroom. The flight by commercial jet with a lay over is almost 8 hours to Belize. By private jet they should be there in a little over four. As soon as they were airborne, Bill took Claire to the back. They had already joined the mile high club on the way here. This was about rejuvenation. Bill slipped her out of her dress, and got naked himself. Then they assumed their positions, Bill on his back, Claire’s head and arm on his chest, her leg draped across his, and her other hand resting on, lovingly guarding his cock. His arms holding her. The world was right again …
 
i wake up on the plane headed to Belize. At first i think it is a dream; that everything that had happened was just a wonderful dream. Then i feel you stir next to me and hear the soft sound of the jet as it closed in on our destination. i feel like i could go back to sleep, or at least just lay here. i have felt so fatigued over the last 24 hours; i must have really overdid it. i used to be able to go for hours, catch a few Zs and then be ready to go again the next day. Could it be sex takes more out of girl than i thought?

But what made me get out of bed was i was hungry. Well, i have been burning a lot of calories with Bill. Funny though, it does not seem his appetite has changed... Totally nude, not even nylons, i hunt around the galley. As i do so the co-pilot comes out of the lavatory and looks me up and down. i smile at him in a non-flirty, yet it is okay to look way. He smiles back and heads into the cockpit. This crew has flown out of Vegas for many years; they have seen many couples on their honeymoon, anniversaries or just plain being kinky.

They know when they can and cannot touch.

i find some nuts and pretzels and head back to bed with them and a bottled water. "Mr & Mrs Craig, we are going to begin our descent in 10 minutes. Please get dressed at this time." The pilot announces over the cabin address system.

i whimper, pouting, the bed is right there and inviting. But you are getting up...so i get up too. i pull out a pair of royal high heels and a royal blue butterfly string bikini. Wearing just this, i take my seat next to you, slipping my hand into your's and laying my head on your shoulder as the jet makes a very smooth landing. From the jet we are taxied to the helicopter; customs officials stamp our passports (that you had Bill the Plumber overnight to us) and then we are airborne.

i begin to wonder if you select helicopter companies that specialize in vibrations. Soon my pour, pounded pussy was aroused by the good vibrations and i am squirming in my seat as i am getting wet once more. i look at the ocean in amazement, trying to get my mind off of sex. i see a large shark, maybe a basking or whale shark swimming leisurely. Then i see the island you have rented; it is breath-taking. White beaches, tropical trees and bushes. The water looks amazingly clear.

We land on the helipad and the pilot helps us with our bags to our suite. "Do you mind if we make lunch real quick and take it to the beach? i am starving." i ask my Husband...
 
I wake up, and Claire is not there, in a few minutes she comes back with a few snacks and water. She is still naked, Bill is not pleased that she had gone out with a chance of being seen. They will discuss later.

Bill heads to the galley himself, and the co Pilot gives him a grin. "That is one banging little pussy you have there Mr. Craig!". Bill is incensed, he grabs the pilot by the knot in his tie and pushes him with all his force back against the counter. "Son, that is my wife, your job is to look away, not look at. That is not some banging little pussy, that is Mrs. Craig. And that little thrill just cost you $5,000 and your job, you are FIRED"

Bill, pokes his head into the cockpit and sees his long time personal pilot Jimmy. "Jimmy, Billy is fired. He made an inappropriate comment about my wife, I never want to see him on a plane of mine again, and I assume that I don't need to worry about him representing this company again. Make sure he gets paid only for the trip here, he can fly coach back to the mainland". Jimmy knows Mr. Craig, he is not only one of their largest customers, but he is also one of the largest referral sources they have. He had very high standards, and paid for the best service every time. He did not give second chances. His instruction would be carried out to the letter. God Billy, how could you be so stupid, it is one thing when a customer brings a whore on a plane, it is another thing when it is their wife. Mr. Craig wouldn't need to ask twice, Billy was done, and good paying pilot gigs like this were hard to come by, this would be an expensive lesson.

As Bill walks back into the back he hears Jimmy, "Mr & Mrs Craig, we are going to begin our descent in 10 minutes. Please get dressed at this time." Bill smiles to himself, that is more like it. Bill pays for discretion and appropriate behavior from his employees at all times. He didn't think he would need to teach his wife. He thinks about discipline, but knows spankings should not be made when he is angry, and he is definitely angry.

Claire puts on a very sexy bathing suit and heels, Bill loves how she looks but that is not for public consumption, that is for him only. "Please put your wrap around dress on over your suit please, until we get to the island. That is for me, not for customs officials, and tourists to oggle over, and it sure isn't for any miscellaneous papparazzi that might take and sell pictures of the new Mrs. Craig." Bill doesn't yell, but he is firm. In the business world he is a type of celebrity, she needed to learn and learn fast.

They get to the island, and she is starving, "Do you mind if we make lunch real quick and take it to the beach? i am starving." Bill has arranged for a variety of foods to be available and anything else they want can get to them in less than an hour. They can discuss meals and things they might want to do this afternoon.

Claire's behavior seems different, he is surprised by the behavior on the plane, the way she dives into her food like she is starving, he questions what is going on. He thought she knew what being Mrs. Craig meant, what was important to him. He hoped she could learn and learn quickly, he had not married Mary Sue, he had married Claire, where did she go? He thought about HoH, maybe it was time to discuss some rules...
 
Last edited:
I get a curt nod indicating that I could go ahead and make a light lunch. "Mind if I take this wrap off?" Another curt nod. I look at my Husband with a slightly puzzled look. Have I done something wrong? I think to myself, I consider asking but think better of it. I make sandwiches; expensive deli cuts on artisinal breads with cheeses I have to sample because I never knew they existed. I pack several condiments into the picnic basket along with a bottle of sweet white wine.

I find us beach towels and then present myself to you. We walk down to the beach, hand in hand. You seem a little less perturbed so as we finish our lunch, listening to the waves rolling in I lay my head on your shoulder. "Bill...did I do something wrong? I don't know what I could have done...but if I did...i am sorry."
 
"Bill...did I do something wrong? I don't know what I could have done...but if I did...i am sorry."

Bill heard the question, and didn't even know how to answer. Did it bother him more what she did or that she didn't know it would bother him, why didn't it bother her. Yes, you let a man see you naked and it didn't sicken you, it didn't repulse you, that you let him get a glimpse of something that is sacred to me, to us and that only I should have. He took a deep breath, and rubbed his face in his hands and looked at her.

"You know the co pilot today who saw you naked, leered at you, and made a comment to me? Remember him? Claire didn't know Bill knew, hadn't fully realized he would care, and had no idea about the comment, but she nodded her head uncertainly, yes.

"Well I had him fired? Do you know why?" She answered uncertainly, "Because he saw me? What he said?"

"Yes partly, all those, but first and foremost he didn't look away. He decided to steal something/take something from me that is incredibly valuable to me and use it for his own pleasure, the mental image of your naked body. His comment suggested that he saw it as available to him, and he took it. No employee will ever take something that valuable from me and not pay the price. Here is the problem, you didn't protect it. You made him think it was available to see, maybe even you were available. You didn't value you, me or us enough to protect it. You own part of the responsibility for ruining that guy's career."

Bill grabbed the back of his neck and rolled it before continuing. "I don't know how to value you, if you don't value yourself, if you don't understand how what you did makes me feel. For the first time since I have known you, I am not dying to touch you, have you. You let him steal something from me and at some point you will realize from you. Claire you want discipline and rules. Here is a rule for you, you will never allow yourself to be seen by a man like that ever again. The only problem with that is the only rules that matter to me are the ones that are as important to you as they are to me. I want you to hate the idea that a man could think they could have you, or even a piece of you, that they would consider that you might ever be willing to give anything to anyone but me".

"Come here" . He pulls her suit down a touch, exposing her ass, and he spanks it, once, twice. He stops. "Claire, I just need some time, as much as I wish I could, I just can't be with you right now, I am going to go take a swim."

Bill got up and walked into the ocean and dove in. He swam close to 500 yards before he started to feel better, then he turned and started the long swim back. As he was approaching shore he felt two incredible sharp lashes in his right foot. He was an experienced diver and knew the sting of a jelly fish when he felt it. He finished the swim and limped just onto shore. Without thinking he whipped out his cock and pissed on his foot, he know the ammonia was necessary to heal. He looked up and saw her watching him, an odd grin on her face, and all he could think was, "Please God don't let her tell me that she let or liked other guys pissing hon her ...
 
Last edited:
The first spank was not that hard.

The second one however, stung with the pain of a sharp rebuke. But it did not hurt near as much as your words. Which did not hurt as much as you being repulsed by me and swimming away from me. Things no bride wanted to hear or happen to her the first day of her honeymoon. As you swim away, i start to sob. i bury my face in my hands and between my knees.

My first reaction is to blame you; deflect it back to you. You had paraded me around all weekend. You had put me on display. A random, unexpected encounter...and you fly off the handle! i did not want the guy to touch me; i did not really care if he saw me or not. After all, these were things you had wanted less than 24 hours ago.

But that is not right. i did this; but it was not what i had intended.

i was tired; i was on auto-pilot. i was thinking i was back in a hotel room...

i take a deep breath; no this was my responsibility. i was acting like a spoiled child. The reality was i was more than a little in over my head. i loved you. BUT, i was not used to running in your social circles. Maybe this elementary school teacher from a rural ranching family was not ready to be lady on the streets you needed. This made me sob even more. i look up and see you swimming back. i see something is wrong, but unsure of what. Then i see you peeing on yourself. i bite my lip; it was something that i had fantasized about it. But had never tried...i was going to do that with my Husband.

You walk up to me; i can see you are somewhat still irritated. "Bill," i hold up a hand, i have something to say. "i love you. i am perfectly devoted to you. i made a mistake; i will do anything you want to become the woman you deserve. i am just a country girl. i don't know if i am ready to be the lady you need." i look up at you, tears in my eyes. "But i am not ready to give up just yet. i am damn proud of being Mrs. William Craig. Please mold me into the wife you need."

Our eyes meet. "I need to know one thing, right now. And I want to know the truth." You affix me with an angry, challenging countenance. "Has any other Man ever pissed on you."

i look up, meeting your questioning gaze. i look at you straight in the eyes, meeting them with unflinching honesty. "Bill," i wrap one of your hands in mine. "i have never let a Man piss on me. If you saw anything in my gaze...it is something i have fantasized about...with my Husband."
 
Yesterday had been the greatest day of my life. Today has sucked. It started by helping put one of my oldest friends, I guess ex friends, in jail. Exhausted, we had then hopped on a flight, and I awoke to find my new bride, walking around naked being ogled by some kid pilot. I review my words to her, why that bothers me, in my mind I was clear, but clearly I wasn't.

I look at Claire and I realize this is a circular argument. We are coming at the same set of facts from two significantly different perspectives. Her love is giving me the power to tell her what I want, my love is her loving me so much she knows what I want and our love being so in synch that she wants the same thing. Can they be one and the same, can they coexist? I sure hope so. I love her, of that I am confident. But some of the things she does, I want to write off to naivete, but I am afraid there might be something more. Did she consider giving up, have I? Her words certainly indicated that. The thought of losing her makes him sadder.

I envisioned us here, in 6 day lovemaking marathon, and there she is crying and I have a feeling of emptiness I don't quite know how to shake. And last but not least I get stung by the jelly fish that leads to a stupid statement by me that derails us even further. I would like a big do over, but life is not that way.

I look into her eyes, her tear filled eyes and I feel terrible,"Claire, I do love you, with all my heart and the last thing I want to do is hurt you. I just feel a little empty right now, like a little something was taken from me, and I am struggling with how to fix myself. I am also exhausted. If you don't mind, I am going to go inside and take a little nap. Today has not started as either of us hoped, and I would like to rally so we can try to enjoy tonight. I sure hope you aren't giving up JUST YET With that, I bend down and kissed her on the cheek. As I walked inside, I thought about my vows, how she always seemed to know how to make things right. This wasn't on her, this was on both of us, but I needed my muse.

As I laid down, I felt alone, there was no Claire draped across my body, but exhaustion overwhelmed me and within seconds I was asleep.
 
i wait about 45 minutes before coming inside. i shower and slip into a black fishnet top and panties. i slip my right foot into a black thigh high, pulling it up slowly. Enjoying the sensation of nylon against my skin. Then repeating it for the other leg. i put on heels, look at them and then take them off. Then i sit at a vanity and carefully apply my make-up.

i check the time; it's been 80 minutes. According to my sleep app, the perfect time for a nap is 90 minutes.

Quietly i sneak into the bedroom. i crawl to the end of the bed, and slide up under the sheets. You are sleeping on your back, your legs spread. Perfect. Your cock is semi-erect, i hope you are dreaming of me. i start with my hair. Letting it dangle, moving my head so it caresses your shaft. Teasing it awake...teasing it erect. i press my lips along the sensitive underbelly. Slowly moving my lips up and down the shaft. My tongue sliding out, along your shaft, licking. Tasting the saltiness from your swim. i lick around the rim of your mushroom cockhead.

i cradle your balls with one hand. Feeling their heft...their weight. i admire your cock, the cock that now owns me. The only cock for me. i wrap my lips around your head and take you into my mouth. Slowly pistoning up and down on your cock. Rubbing your taint, considering sliding my slender middle finger. i had looked up how to tickle your prostate to improve your orgasm. i feel you moving around me...your legs moving...your hands sliding into my hair...at first you are soft and gentle.

But as i feel your cock growing and getting harder and harder, your grip tightens in my hair. Pulling, tugging needfully. i hear you moan. i pull off your cock, a translucent strand of spittle connecting your cock to my lips. "You are an amazing cock. i am so in love with you...and only you." i say, speaking softly to it, sweetly. "Like Bill, i vow to love,
honor and obey you. You are the only cock for me. i never want another one in me or touching me. i vow never to touch another cock unless you and Bill desire it...and even then it will be for the pleasure of you and Bill...not me."
With that i kiss your tip, enjoying the taste of your precum.

Suddenly, your hand starts to use my hair as a throttle to piston my head up and down as i give you head. Soon i am making gurgling noises as you fuck my face...then you explode down my throat...shooting rope after rope into my mouth. i swallow, not spilling a drop.

Then i slide up next to you, wrapping one leg around your's. "Bill, is this okay?" i ask softly, gently. Terrified that you will say no, that you are still repulsed by me. You nod affirmative. i smile, glad that you are okay with me laying with you. "Bill, you are the only Man for me.
i love you very much and i am totally dedicated to you. i trust you completely. i am fully engaged in this marriage."
A tear slides down my cheek. "i want to prove myself to you. i offer myself unto you for chastity. Complete control over me. Over my body. i know our last chastity belt got stolen; but we can buy another one. i will happily wear it whenever you want. i will go to whatever lengths and extremes it will take to prove to you that you can trust me. That while i can be very sexually experimental, Mary Sue is no more."

i fall silent and look up at you...hopefully.
 
Last edited:
Bill wakes up a bit groggy, what is that, ooohhh that feels good, is he dreaming, as he moves his legs, ooohhhh, then he realizes it is Claire, and it feels amazing, oh to wake up , ooohhh, he groans, I feel your finger playing, oh god that feels good, I feel her slide in side searching for my prostate, I shut my eyes, loving it, I gently reach for her hair and I hear her. You are an amazing cock. i am so in love with you...and only you."..."Like Bill, i vow to love, honor and obey you. You are the only cock for me. i never want another one in me or touching me. i vow never to touch another cock" Bill doesn't care about the rest, he would never request her be with anyone else, while he hopes she would be revulsed if he did, it will never happen. She kisses the tip, and he can't control himself, he grips her harder and fucks her face harder than he means to he just can't stop, she feels so incredible and he wants her so much. His climax is powerful an he loves how she takes it and finishes him.

As amazing as that was, what she does next is what his heart most ached for, and that was coming back up and becoming one again. He had gone asleep feeling empty, what was missing was her, right there. He knew it was impossible, but he truly never wanted to fall asleep any other way. And then she asked, "Bill, is this okay?" I nod and want to answer how it is more than okay, how it is what I want more than anything, but I don't get the chance. "Bill, you are the only Man for me. i love you very much and i am totally dedicated to you. i trust you completely. i am fully engaged in this marriage." A tear slides down my cheek. "i want to prove myself to you. i offer myself unto you for chastity. Complete control over me. Over my body. i know our last chastity belt got stolen; but we can buy another one. i will happily wear it whenever you want. i will go to whatever lengths and extremes it will take to prove to you that you can trust me. That while i can be very sexually experimental, Mary Sue is no more." Lots of things are running through my head, Il love so many aspects of what she has done and said, but I also need to let her see me, and my flaws ...

"Claire, you started talking after asking me if it was okay, before I could answer. It wasn't just okay, it was perfect. I went to sleep feeling cold, empty, and I knew what was missing, and it was you. I want you here now, exactly like this, and in exactly this position' he grins and gently slides her arm and hand down so it is covering his cock. "There, just like that. I love the feel that when you are in my arms, I am protecting you, but that you are also protecting and nurturing me with your love. I love how are bodies feel together, warm, melding. You make me whole, you being here like this makes me whole.

Part of what made me so angry, jealous on the plane were my own insecurities. I have really loved only one other woman, not like I love you, as I didn't realize this was possible, but up until I met you she was my one great love. It was before I met my wife. A girl I dated in college and she ultimately left me because her parents didn't think I came from a good enough family or had enough money. She left me for things that were completely beyond my control. I know that was a main driver for me in becoming so successful, so I would never feel, not good enough again. It gave me real trust issues, issues I deal with today.

My fear with you is no matter who I am, or how much I love you or you love me or we experience together, I won't be enough sexually. No one man will, that you need the thrill of having another man lust after you and even having the ability to satisfy other men, have that power over them. I heard what you said, and neither my cock or I will ever want you to want to entice or touch another man. But that is not my decision, what you want/need only you can determine.

I heard you mention something about being over your head. In some ways, I am sure you are and for the most part all of those things are endearing. To the extent you need to learn things, I will teach you. What I am scared about is your endangering yourself, you put yourself in danger a lot. I know self bondage is important to you, I am happy for you to have that, but not if it means playing Russian roulette. If you leave your doors unlocked and bind yourself and the wrong person found you, they could, likely would rape you. Let's figure out how you can have that time you need, but I can be sure you are not in real danger. Similarly, when we are out in public, we need to be careful. I want you to be sexy, in certain situations we can even be more adventurous. However, you and I need to set boundaries that allow you to be the sexy woman you are and that I love, but don't expose you to real risk or develop a reputation that you would never want your/our children to be exposed to. We will learn that together, we will have rules, but the rules are there because WE need them, because WE love each other, and because I want to make sure you are protected.

I love the idea of chastity, and I would love to have you in a chastity belt whenever you aren't with me, but only because the thought of any other man ever being there but me is disgusting to you and we want to protect you. I treasure your body, your cunt, but I will never put up barriers that serve me, but aren't what you most want. I want to work with you, discipline you, use chastity, bondage, whatever, because it is something that we both want and I am helping and protecting you be who you want to be and who I want you to be.

Does that make sense?"
I stopped and I just held her tightly in my arms, it felt so good to have her there...
 
Holding your cock, gently and lovingly, i lean up to kiss you. On the lips, a deep and passionate kiss. "It makes perfect sense. i want to be the best wife, and someday mother, that i can be. i love you with all my heart." i give your cock a little squeeze and look down at him, even though he is covered by the sheets. "And i love you too, Big Guy!"

My gaze returns to you. "Since it is just the two of us...i want to spend our time on the island nude outside and in lingerie inside and around the house. Well...maybe lingerie half the time inside the rest of the time nude. If that is okay with you of course. i just like being in those states of undress around you." Before you can respond my tummy rumbles. i blush, embarrassed by the sound. "Wow! Hungry again! Did i see a grill and fixin's for BBQ? That sounds sooo good right now." i let out a little giggle. "If our Sextaculars make me this ravenous, i'm a little afraid of how i'll be when i'm pregnant!"

i slip out of bed as we get up to cook; somewhere while worshipping your cock i slipped out of my panties. Now all of me is revealed by the fishnet lingerie and sheer stockings...

...on display for you and you only.
 
I saw her standing there, naked except her sheer stockings, cooking could wait a second. ”Oh no you don’t, come here!" she looked at him quizzically. ”I said come here!” She obediently walks over this time, and as she does, Bill grabs her and throws her face down across his knees, she jerks her head around to look at him, and wonders what now? But she sees his eyes, he isn’t mad, his eyes are twinkling, SPANK, ”OW” but his hand doesn’t leave her ass, it stays, and at first massages in the little red mark, then slides down and massages down the crack of her ass, and down to the folds of her pussy, into the folds, and into her vagina.

She is still wet, and he had been dreaming of going down on her while he napped. He picks her up in his strong arms and lifts her up until she is standing on the bed. ”Put your hands against the wall and spread ‘em, and keep them there, unless you want to be spanked again. Almost like a bad cop show, but this is for fun. She does as told and Bill is happy food can last another minute. He drops down, and kneels directly between her legs facing towards her, he looks up, her cunt glistening, and he slides his hands between her legs, wrapping his biceps around the upper back of her thighs with his hands back around on the front of her lower tummy.

With the leverage he wants in place, he brings his mouth to her pussy lips and kisses her slowly, up and down the length of her slit. He feels her squirm and moan, he continues to kiss, but this time he is French kissing, using his tongue to enhance every touch. Her arousal grows, and he consumes her scent. He stops kissing, and uses his tongue to go deeper, fully enjoying her juices, teasing her inner and outer folds. I lick up, I massage and play with your clit with my tongue, I lick around and around the perimeter of your button, until I feel your hips moving in rhythm to my licks, and then focus on the center, my tongue soft, lovingly massaging.

Your juices flow into my mouth and down your thighs, I swallow hungrily. I circle one more time, the lap slowly going down, eating you, until at the bottom of your lips, I reach your taint. I gently lick, back and forth from the tip of your vagina to your anus, I love how your hips move in response, you spread your legs just a bit more, and I go to your rosebud. I rim you, enjoying your ass, feeling your moans. I love the taste and let my tongue enter your ass, eating your ass, tongue fucking your ass.

Once fully lubricated, I wet my left thumb in my mouth, and gently slide it into your ass. You squeal and buck slightly, I lick your taint again. You wiggle and start to fuck my thumb. Your cunt is dripping, your hands are plastered against the wall, I feel you getting closer. ”Oh Biil, yes Bill, ooh ooh, please Bill I slide my tongue back inside your delicious cunt and I double penetrate your cunt and ass. I drink you, my tongue slides in and out of your vagina. You are so wet. You are edged, ”Bill my clit, please my clit”

I slide my right hand down your tummy and place my right thumb directly on your clit. You gasp. For a second I rub your clit gently, then you start bucking, gyrating to the stimulation, and my thumb attacks your clit, my tongue your pussy, my other thumb your ass. I think I feel it building, I feverishly work your clit, and then it happens you explode, you squirt copious amounts of fluid over my face and into my mouth. I gulp and play and enjoy you orgasm. I slow down and help you come down. I know your knees are weak. ”Stay there”. I instruct you.

I feel how weak your body is, and I get up and stand behind you. My cock is rigid. You feel it pressed against you. I kiss the back of your neck, and whisper, ”Now let me go cook for this” and I rub one hand over your tummy, ”So you are ready for me to feed you this” With That Bill slides his cock into her wet warm cunt. He gave it three gentle, loving thrusts and kissed her neck one last time...and he is gone, she wilts down onto the bed.

He hops off the bed, picks up the phone and orders back ribs and chicken quarters to grill, tossed salad and fruit salad and wine. It would be delivered in 15 minutes. Bill hustles into the shower, and Claire lays on the bed. "Dinner will be ready in an hour, nap, shower just be beautiful in and hour, I will call you when it is ready. I want us to go swimming in the moonlight tonight, I want to make love to you in the warm tropic water!
 
Last edited:
i melt into the bed. i feel so exhausted; and soon i am passed out...

i wake up about 90 minutes later. i take a shower, and attend to my hair and make-up. i want to look absolutely ravishing for my Husband; the Man who has made me squirt for the first time in my life. i find the pamphlets of everything the resort company that operates this island has to offer in Belize. One thing that seems very interesting is the :rose:Newlywed Booze Cruise:rose:. It has a deliciously themed contest: :kiss:Hottest Trophy Wife:kiss:. i read the events:
* Wet T-shirt contest
* Lingerie competition
* Talent contest
* BJ Contest
* Jello wrestling
i smile, nibbling on my finger...thinking i could win this.

i can smell the BBQ pit; it makes me think of home. At first i was going to just show up on the balcony completely nude. i know William enjoys nylons, but every once and awhile switching it up and going completely bare excites him. But i also know he has a thing for cowgirls. i pull out a cowgirl hat and cowgirl boots from my luggage. Satisfied with my hair and make-up, i slip on a pair of nude colored thigh highs, the boots and finished it with the hat.

At first, i wanted to sneak up on you but the boots echo through the building. "Do you like, William?" i ask giving you a twirl. "Your BBQ smells delicious." i step up next to you, i hand you the pamphlet. "i think this could be fun; even the competition." i look down, sheepishly. "But only if you want...it could put me on display. And i do not want to be a bad girl again."
 
Last edited:
I love how the hat and boots just accentuates that sexy little body. There are few things sexier than a girl in a cowboy hat and not much else. "I love it, giddy up Cowgirl". H walks over to her and kisses her. He loves all her little surprises.

She shows me the pamphlet. "As long as we are only really playing for an audience of one, I am all for it if you are. I was also thinking we might want to swim with the sharks while we are here and maybe go deep sea fishing and snorkling, I can even get us a nice sail boat if any of those would be fun for you?"

Bill has created a nice little feast if the does say so himself, he has lathered both both the chicken and ribs with barbecue sauce flown in from their hometown Kansas City. He has a cold beer and Claire has wine. And they talk about different things the can do and the different events of the contest. Claire doesn't have much confidence in the wet t-shirt contest, and she is probably right, but by Bill's standards, he loves her petite breasts and how they perfectly match her body. He is a little more worried about the jello wrestling and hoping she doesn't drown. Then he thinks of licking the jello off her, and he is aroused once again. But if we started talking lingerie and blowjobs, no one could beat his wife, and they didn't even have a salad tossing contest.

Through dinner, he loved looking into her eyes, watching the candle light dance. "Claire you look absolutely beautiful, will you go for a moonlight swim with me?"

Bill got up and took off her shorts and shirt, Claire kicked off her boots, but kept her nylons and cowboy hat on and walked around the table to him. Next thing he knew he felt her hands around his neck and she pulled herself up and wrapped her legs around his waist. She was light as a feather. He felt the wetness of her cunt against his stomach. "That's my girl". He smiled at her and they kissed, they kept kissing as he walked them down and into the water, as they reached just under shoulder height, they were still kissing ...
 
i know you do not want to swim. You want to fuck your wife.

So as we get to the shoulder deep water, i feel you moving, slipping your cock inside me. "Is it not nice?" i ask in between kisses.

"Isn't what nice?" You respond.

"Knowing that you never have to ask for sex again?" i start to bounce up and down on your cock; i grip it with my kegel muscles. Entering me has become effortless. Not even a week ago, my cunt was virgin tight. But you have fucked me like you were 18 again and it has grown to accept your cock like it is key made to fit. "That my cunt is always open for you, and exclusively you." My arms wrapped around your neck, my legs wrapped around your waist. "i love you, William." i say as wave gently laps at my back.

This is such an amazing position; you hit deeply as i bounce up and down. It showcases your natural strength advantage over me. Our lips pressed together, our tongues dancing. My hands, fingers sliding through your hair...
 
Bill enjoys her playfulness, ”Listen, my confident young lady. Who says I ever had to ask?”Even under the starlight, Claire knows his eyes are twinkling, and he is teasing, She plays along and slaps him across the cheek, ”Well then, I guess you won’t mind...”, and she starts to pull off my cock. Bill grabs her ass and inpales Claire back where she belongs, he is laughing, loving their teasing. She feels amazing, he gives, “Okay, is this what you want to hear, it isn’t nice, it is glorious, I have married the perfect woman, the perfect CUNT, and I can’t get enough. From the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep, I want to be inside your cunt, there is not a moment, I don’t want to fuck my wife, and her amazing, perfect, CUNT”.

With every word he says, he is sliding in and out of her, perfect lock and key. And with each word of adulation, he feels a little squeeze, her cunt voicing its approval. As he pours adulation down, her smile gets bigger and bigger, and they grind into each other harder and harder. Bill stops talking, and Clair simply says ”There now, I thought you would find it nice!”. They both laugh and the attack each other, they vary the pace, edging each other to the brink, passionately kissing, then slowing it down, nibbling on each other’s necks and ears, whispering very naughty thoughts on exactly what they wanted their partner to do to them. The moon and stars are spectacular, the water feels so good, and they are one, COCK to CUNT, in love and madly in lust. The weightlessness of the water, makes it like they are in a dream, eventually Bill needs to finish. He grab her ass firmly, and pistons in, deep and hard, ”Fuck me cunt, fuck me cunt, I need to fill you , OH GOD FUCK ME CUNT!!!” And Claire and her cunt respond, it spasms, spasms stronger, and milks his cock as she/they climax, he explodes into her, cumming with reckless abandon, shooting his seed, splashing against her cervix. ””Oh god Bill yes, That is what I need, that is what my cunt needs” and they kiss, and come down together, always linked as one, cock to cunt.

The water has an amazing effect is their isn’t that soreness, Bill is still insatiable, he wants to have her yet one more time tonight if she is willing.
”Always open, is that true for all your holes.” She smiles, knowing where this is going, ”Yes, always open, all my holes, let’s go inside husband..”
 
i feel you slip out of me as you turn to go back to shore and our room. You adjust and carry me in the more traditional way a Husband carries his wife. My arms wrapped around your neck as we exchange kisses. As we emerge from the water, one leg extends with foot pointed as the other remains bent. i take one hand from around your neck to open the door for you.

You take me straight to the bedroom. Already i can feel your amazing cock, your magical golden cock, start to stiffen once more. i am softly placed on the bed...on all fours. i face away from you, i reach behind me, offering my bottom to you. "Fuck me William, take any hole you want. i belong to you. i am yours. Now and forever."
 
Back
Top